Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. (2254 Views)

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? / Flashback Story In The Old Macmillan English Course 4 Or 5 / Various Characters In Every Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy? *Simbi is now a mother with two children.* Chike is no longer the river boy but he is now a marine engineer.*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has moved to. Canada.*Agbo is happily married too and has left the town of Lagoon for London..*Eze no longer goes to school he is now a graduate.*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a politician.*Remember Ralia the sugar girl?she now owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.*Ade our naughty little brother is now a doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.*Wow what a great medium to recall those days of Macmillan English we all had them off hand. Help others feel the spirit of primary school days by forwarding as i have just done too but if u don't know all dis den u re part of indomie generation...Enjoy ur week.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm.. The good old days. I really liked simbi cos of her (do me) skirt back den!

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Hmmm.. The good old days. I really liked simbi cos of her (do me) skirt back den!
Miss those books and the likes of Alawiye....a ba baba..a ba.
Baba de ade.... O dee
Obe baba bo,o ba obo oba, a o ba baba be oba.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Miss those books and the likes of Alawiye....a ba baba..a ba.
Baba de ade.... O dee
Obe baba bo,o ba obo oba, a o ba baba be oba.
lolz.. I swear down!

(1) (Reply)

25 Facts That Will Change The Way You Think About Babies / Now That WAEC Result Is Out, How Can It Be Uploaded Into JAMB Portal / This Funny And Heartbreaking Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.