Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) (674 Views)

All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by youngalex(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
There is need for a legislation to ensure politicians don't decamp for a period of 4 consecutive years after elections,I just can't believe in a space of One week,over 50 Notable Politicians decamped to APC following the defeat suffered by PDP at the polls,I ask what will be left of the supposed opposition party(PDP) whose role is to checkmate the excesses of the ruling party..Are you in support of massive movement of politicians to APC? ...For me am in PDP no leave no transfer till 2019
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerian politics like a chess game. PDP's queen is in danger while APC's is about to launch the killer move, bishop takes rook pawn.
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by fyneguy: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
50 or 500,000?
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
How i wish all the defection to other political parties will be allowed at an admin fee of 40m per movement; payable to Federal government. Imagine using this money to fund education
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by adeoladrg(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo no time my brother!
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by jamex93(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
freedom of movement

lwkmd
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by youngalex(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
jamex93:
freedom of movement

lwkmd
.....dis kind freedom of movement will not augur well for our democracy
Re: All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) by jamex93(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
youngalex:
.....dis kind freedom of movement will not augur well for our democracy

Hahahahahahaha

Lwkmd

Politics na for ppl wey sabi jor

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos: Violent Post-election Protest In Akwa-ibom Today / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.