Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike (30207 Views)

Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by inereunwa1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
that one na fat lie!!!!!!
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Most Rivers people feel the election should be conducted under Buhari whom we believe will not allow innocent citizens killed by militants.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by M4gunners: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
jahbiz:
PDP senses the table is about to turn. When u got 1.4million votes and APC got 69thousand u ddnt complain. You think you are da don, the almighty. Now you want to b hit with da same stick and ya already feelin da heat. Followin you with 4G Network..
Were you expecting APC to win the Presidential election in rivers state before?

1 Like

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by philips70(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
PDP should do everything legally possible to win Lagos State.

Rivers and Imo States are already a done deal for PDP.

You and I know PDP has never won any free and fair elections anywhere in Nigeria. You and I also know the courts will throw away many of these Oluwole victories PDP is brandishing everywhere. Hope you know card readers keep records of all cards read from deployment? PDP will be shocked. A party that rigs in a very dull manner.

1 Like

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Tinablack: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
emmykk:
If PDP dont win any state atleast they can Rivers state.

If Governor Ameachi,which also double as APC presidential director general can beaten with over 1.4M,i see no reason while people are supporting that APC will win.the is much bitterness here in rivers state now against amechi compare to the last election.

His chances of loosing is very high.

Comon shut up! Is it the result, Tele ikuru and wike wrote?
There was no election in many parts of Rivers yet the criminal Rec gave ikuru and wike the result sheet to write any figure they wish..

Free and fair election Wike will not win. Most people PDP supporter will vote Dakuku. No man in his right senses will vote for Wike.

So you all should shut the F up!

3 Likes

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by honourhim: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wike that couldnt have a breakthrough with ASUU during their strike for six months and students stayed at home, is he the person that wants to govern Rivers state? God forbid. Except if God wants him.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Billyonaire:

If dreams were horses, you would be a furious rider!
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by 1stimpression(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
the presidential election was manipulated by PDP, instead of using copers as the inec officials only 20% were use and the remaining 80% were indigene... who are PDP members.

the presidential election was manipulated by PDP, instead of using copers as the inec officials only 20% were use and the remaining 80% were indigene... who are PDP members.

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Eureka123(f): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Interesting story...

Read here---»

https://www.nairaland.com/2244816/scape-goats#32501068

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
philips70:

You and I know PDP has never won any free and fair elections anywhere in Nigeria. You and I also know the courts will throw away many of these Oluwole victories PDP is brandishing everywhere. Hope you know card readers keep records of all cards read from deployment? PDP will be shocked. A party that rigs in a very dull manner.
I saw kids voting at Kano and Kaduna as well as katsina. Do you call those free, fair election ?

1 Like

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]If Amaechi like make him bring Jega to PH to conduct the election PDP will win 99 times. Good bye mr Amaechi the saboteur of SS, Go and join your brothers in the North, Lets see what position you will be given in Abuja that will be greater than that of the presidency you fought against. From now hence forth you are a persona non grata in the SS you betrayed us. Stay out of SS politics and enjoy your servitude to the North and SW! [/size]

You guys make we the South-South look stupid. Corrupt people surrounded GEJ and he ran a corrupt government. Gov. Amaechi did not betray the South-South. He fought for Nigeria and he made history because he helped Nigerians have a voice against corruption and a corrupt regime.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by james809: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
team fresh air
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Brugo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wike thinks APC will play politics the way PDP does. If you have the love of the people, they will vote for you. APC does not need to collude with Police and Military like you empty headed PDP.

No arrest has been made in connection with the killing of APC members. No suspect has been named. Why is Wike afraid? The Police is still in concert with you PDP. Relax.

Anyway it is up to the people of Rivers. This time the result sheets should be present at polling units. Wike may win but it won't be a landslide victory.

All these opposition people sef. grin
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by 1stola: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Billyonaire:

Your head must be filled with noodles
So you think you PDPïgs can win election in Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola's nose?
Think reasonably.
Ambo we know
Ambo we can trust.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by darlingbobo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Change is really sweet. See as wike and pdp have became complaining opposition. The table has really turn the other way. APC will know. Sai Buhari.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Faraidi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Billyonaire:

Pained Pdp man..you no do your job well for .Jona at all..lol....how market na..Mr nairaland billionaire..I just want to remind you that Gen. Buhari won the Presidential election despite all your propaganda..I no tell you??...hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by boxypane(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
When Wike do bears like bushRat Rig elections with P.baby, Rivers REC, and dat Prof wey no fit read wetin he write 4 JEGA. He is a mediocre. Make una soak cassava 4 water gi am drink. He will fail come Saturday.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by boxypane(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
I saw kids voting at Kano and Kaduna as well as katsina. Do you call those free, fair election ?
And do you if dat was the Votes that counted for Jonathan? Bragging Rights. See d embaRrassment wey d Prof wey follow rig Rivers give himself in front of Jega n Nigeria. Let's be Logical
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Greatidonis: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Wiked Wike afraid of APC doing exerctly what he and madam peace did to Rivers. There was no vote but thuggery and intimidation. The security agents were also working for the ruling party. No Rivers man with his right senses will vote Wiked. Unless those in one wat or the other is eating from PDP or related to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by oikechukwu: 2:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Every Sabo in SS and SE must go so I support wile in this.

Rivers election should be carried out underneath GEJ administration. Amaechi and Okorocha should get ready to pack out. When they were busy dancing with APC, sabotaging and throwing their people under the bus, they forgot it wasn't Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani that holds their faith in election but the same people they kept belittling, attacking and throwing under the bus just to appease their overlord.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by philips70(m): 2:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Billyonaire:

Do you mind putting some videos up here for us to see? A week+ after the elections no TV stations or even independent youtube uploads of such videos. Now even if such weird accusations are true what evidence do you have to prove they were not voting for the pdp given that pres Jonathan had some real valid votes from that region?
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Demdem(m): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Billyonaire:

Billygoat, oya show the kids in kano, karma and katsina in clean pictures and i will be convinced that u aren't a bloody liar.
Remember to bring pictures of this recent election and not the previous ones that those kids voted pdp.

1 Like

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by lecturer11: 5:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Billyonaire:

I like ur courage but ur wrong. Pdp can't get any of those states u av just listed bet me.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by Demdem(m): 5:30am On Apr 09, 2015
remcoface:
PUBLIC ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA, SAN TO LAGOSIANS ON THE APRIL 11 2015 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

Dear Lagosians,

First let me thank you all for turning out to vote on the 28th March 2015 and for doing so peacefully to make history by electing the All Progressives Congress candidates in the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

Once again, I must address you as we approach Saturday’s elections, when you will be electing a Governor who will continue after me and consolidate on the progress we have built together.

You will also be electing members of the State House of Assembly who will make laws on your behalf to assist the Governor and his team in the Executive arm.

Although your votes will be cast for one political party or the other, let me remind you that you will actually be voting for your wellbeing, security, prosperity and future.

You will also be voting for the future of your children. You will be choosing candidates and a party that you will entrust your lives to.

Think hard, think clearly, think deeply. Ask yourselves a few questions.

Who has shown a better record and example of protecting and securing you between the political parties?

Which of the parties cares more when disasters happen?

What is the record of the parties as it relates to the promises they have made to you in the past?

Which of the parties do you see regularly and which one do you see once in a while?

Which of the parties do you see when your life or property is threatened by epidemics like Ebola or by unfortunate accidents like plane crashes?

Which of the parties is showing that you can become home-owners without knowing anybody?

Which party has responsibility for providing electricity for you, and which one is taking up the responsibility to light up your streets and communities at night?

Which of them cares more about your children and their safety?

Indeed ask yourself; which of the parties threatened you with thugs on that sad Monday of March 16th and which is seeking to protect you by supporting the police; with patrol vehicles, fuel and other equipment?

Ask yourself when last you saw the Federal Fire Service in Lagos. The proud men and women of the Lagos State Fire Service have taken over admirably.

Ask yourself who should be supporting the police and who is actually doing it?

Dear Lagosians, your choice of who to vote for will be easy if you answer these questions within yourself honestly.

Indeed, you have clear choices to make between parties that use your resources to develop your society and community on the one hand, and the party that chooses to bring money to you for distribution when election beckons.

So you can choose between schools for your children, hospitals for your community, roads for your transportation or in the alternative, you can choose to have these services monetized once in four years.

Remember, that choices have consequences and your vote will decide the choice that shapes your lives.

Dear Lagosians, it is tempting to take the right and opportunity to vote for granted. It is tempting to think that it is too much trouble.

I agree that the process can be made much easier. But it is no excuse to refuse to vote.

Out of 5.8 million registered voters and 3.8 million PVC collections, only about 1.5 million turned out to vote, on the 28th March 2015.

Think of all the pain, the effort, the sleepless nights it took to get the PVCs to you. Think of the best way to show that the effort was not wasted or in vain.

It seems to me that the best way is to have all these 3.8 Million voters come out to vote.

By refusing to vote, you surrender decision making to a few and you will be bound by the consequences of your choices.

By refusing to vote, you do a great disservice to many who have lived before you, who fought very hard at great personal costs to themselves, to earn you this right.

By refusing to vote, you dishonour the sacrifice of patriots before you who fought for the right to vote.

Remember that when they were fighting for the right to vote, they were not fighting for yesterday, they were fighting for today and tomorrow.

They have handed today to you and I, can we secure tomorrow for the next generation?

Remember that since the capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos 24 years ago in December 1991, Lagos has been abandoned by the Federal Government.

Ask yourself when the last major new road in Lagos was built by the Federal Government. It was the 3rd Mainland Bridge completed in 1990.

The assets the Federal Government left behind almost became a burden but for our resilience to maintain them. Today the Federal Government is owing Lagos N51 Billion which remains unpaid.

This is not in accord with the spirit of the promise made to Lagos when the Federal Government first declared Abuja as the capital in 1976.

The Head-of-State at the time, the late Gen Murtala Muhammed, said then and I quote him:

“…Lagos will, in the foreseeable future, remain the nation’s commercial capital and one of its nerve centres. But in terms of servicing the present infrastructure alone the committed amount of money and effort required will be such that Lagos State will not be ready to cope.

(But we have coped at great sacrifice)
“It will even be unfair to expect the state to bear this heavy burden on its own. It is therefore necessary for the Federal Government to continue to sustain the substantial investment in the area. The port facilities and other economic activities in the Lagos area have to be expanded.
“There is need in the circumstances for the Federal Government to maintain a special defence and security arrangement in Lagos which will henceforth be designated a special area. These arrangements will be carefully worked out and written into the new constitution. Kaduna and Port Harcourt are to be accorded similar status and designated as Special Areas…”

Sadly, no Federal Government and indeed not the PDP Government has done anything to redeem that promise for the 16 years it was in power or to protect Lagos.

Instead of assisting Lagos, they attacked her. If you remember FERMA, in 2006, the same PDP seized your Local Government money and resisted the attempt to bring Government closer to you by creating more local Governments.

On Monday 16th March 2015, the same PDP continued in their tradition of assaulting Lagos. Their supporters took over a major road in Lagos and threatened your peace and security.

On Wednesday 18th March 2015, the President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari came to Lagos and said Lagos will receive compensation for the role she has played in maintaining Federal Government Assets.

Yesterday on Tuesday the 7th of April 2015, he was here in Lagos in his first political engagement since he became President-Elect and he reiterated his commitment to support Lagos.

This is what I will vote for. This is what I urge you to think about as you vote on Saturday.

This is the place that every Nigerian calls his home. It is the home of displaced people. It is the place where the homeless arrive and are made welcome.

It is the place where generations of Nigerians have arrived without knowing anybody but have, through the opportunities and inclusion, become somebody.

This is the place where the Late Chief Adeniran Ogunsanya and Owelle Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe consummated the handshake across the Niger and played politics without bitterness.
Tell those who try to divide us that our greatest strength has always been our diversity.

Tell them that you feel safe here, and that I have continuously assured you of your safety as the basis of our mutual co-existence.

Tell them that our waterways have been assets of prosperity and sustenance, for transport, recreation and fishing and they will remain so.

Let nobody now attempt to re-write that history for you.

When they reel out false statistics about Lagos, please ask them the statistics about the places they governed for 16 years.

When they reel out statistics, please remind them that those statistics don’t stand in isolation, they are the burden of a whole nation and many parts of West Africa that Lagos state bears.

When they promise you heaven and earth, remember their broken promises on power, security and many more.

Ask them to show you a plan, if they can produce one, which is doubtful, ask them whether they have implemented it elsewhere.

Tell them that you have seen the Lagos Development plan for 2012 – 2025, that the Lagos Light Rail Project, the Adiyan Water Works Phase II of 75 Million gallons a day, the solar power for all schools and many more which are part of the plans for you and your children and which are already being implemented.

Tell them that you will vote to keep a plan that you can see, that is already working, instead of a plan that you have not seen.

Ask them what happened to Vision 20:20, to the 7-Point Agenda and to Transformation.

Tell them that your bird in hand will not be traded for a dozen unseen birds in the bush.

Tell them that this election is not about money, tell them that it is not about ethnicity and it is not about religion.

Tell them that this election is about the place you call your home, the place you earn your living and the place where your investments are the safest.

Tell them that you will not play ethnic or religious politics with your survival. Tell them that you will not vote with anger.

Tell them that you will vote with common sense and for experience.

Tell them that you have seen Lagos survive without Federal support, and you wish to see her flourish with Federal support.

That will be the most historic thing you will have done, putting Lagos in the centre with your votes.

History and tomorrow beckons. Don’t turn your backs.

Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN
Governor of Lagos State.

Agbaje is finished. Ambode has won.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by emmykk(m): 5:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Tinablack:

Comon shut up! Is it the result, Tele ikuru and wike wrote?
There was no election in many parts of Rivers yet the criminal Rec gave ikuru and wike the result sheet to write any figure they wish..

Free and fair election Wike will not win. Most people PDP supporter will vote Dakuku. No man in his right senses will vote for Wike.

So you all should shut the F up!
so no result in rivers state,be there dreaming,so the result from kano and katsina where real but rivers were not be there fooling urself,what prevent ameachi not to deliver rivers state to APC,is it by talking too much,dont expect APC wins from rivers state

1 Like

Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by johnnychuks(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2015
wike dis is ur own time to cry like helpless soul, what ever that hapen on election day take it with faith. you think you are the only one who knows how to manipulate with security & thugs. istead of you to remain as minister of education of which you are not even gualified. just becouse of ur selfish interest, ole ajibole.
Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by oshdam2015: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2015
chiefolododo:
Pdp got 1.4m votes from rivers during presidential election , this should be enough for you even if the election is conducted under amaechi's govt

As if the result was genuine. No wonder u r chief olodo (not olododo).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / Ambode Commissions Newly Upgraded Tinubu Square Fountain(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.