Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election. (2855 Views)

What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election / Jonathan May Be Overthrown Before Saturday’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election. by Prinzo1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please it will be my first time to vote on Saturday and my friend shared me this picture to help me locate where to thumbprint on the ballot paper. so am also sharing the pics to help my friends on nairaland locate the column to thumbprint on Saturday. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS / Subsidy Scam: Uche Ogah Refunds N1.2b, Likely To Be Arrested This Week / APC Nigeria Tweeted This And Got Bashed (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.