Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election (5200 Views)

Postpone Saturday’s Election For At Least 30 Days. Jegede To INEC / EDO 2016: 4 Reasons Why APC Will Win Saturday's Election / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Everybody following this ondo election will accept the fact that ondo election was not just mere election but a kinda study or political research where guests and political analyst are anxious to satisfy their curiosity about where the yorubas stand in today's politics.
Sorry if i would generalize but with my assurance i belive i now have that reservation to do so having got some answers that have longed remain uncertain, which one of them is that ondo is the heart of Yorubas(sw). Though I stand to be corrected wink
So I will go ahead to list what I have observed, other political analysts are also privileged to work on my observations as it suits them.

1) Tinubu is overhyped.
We've heard so many praises accorded to tinubu that one might mistake him to be a kind of political god or deity.

We hear words like:
Buhari should not play with tinubu else..., tinubu is a master planner, tinubu can sort his way out, tinubu is a powerful institution, tinubu is this and tinubu is that. Too much hype no hypo grin

Well, this ondo election has shamefully reduced tinubu to what he is, which is a mere rag that can be used and when he has outlived his usefulness can be done away with. This elelection has really proved this. Any objection is Still welcomed is just my humble observation cheesy

2) Sw and tinubu didn't vote out Gej or put buhari in office.

I want to ask my yoruba brothers this question, if tinubu was the one that put the president in office (2015) why then can't he put a common Governor in his region in office?
What happened?
Why? Even with your sophistication, the abuja cabal still have their way and stole your precious ondo the acclaimed centre for Yoruba unifaction?

this should send an early wake up call so you can wake up from this your day dreams you've been induced with.

Fact remains That a president is removed in office is really not BC of might of a certain ethnic group as earlier speculated but the might of the people , that's why I laugh when some gullible Yorubas felt they have the some right to decide who stays in government or leaves. Ondo election is just a desert expect more meals.

Meanwhile, Oke sorry for your loss cheesy is just happens that Yorubas can't go against their immediate masters choicegrin

3) Sw statesmen are the more you look the less you see:
Where will I begin with this? At times I will be like who are the Yoruba's elder statesmen and I look and see gullible men and i wonder do Yoruba's really have elder statesmen. Quite abhoring...
Yoruba's who are your elderstatemen that there consensus are adhered to?
Cos right now, I see none
They are nowhere to be found.
Tinubu has been cut to size as no one will take him serious anymore as his political influence has expired... He should just retire from politics BC right now he is just like a mad man in the street with no political influence grin
Well, Yorubas are in for a shocker in 2019 BC they are just inconsequential right now. If oyegun and aso rock cabal can mess with Yoruba politics and get away with it has really exposed so much about them.
Why then should we care about who Yorubas will sire in 2019 when their decision has no influence even on themselves? grin

4) Political loss
Yorubas really lost in this, not just the PDP. Buhari won ****

5) Ffk, fayose, mimiko are toothless PDP bull dogs.
All the dogs and baboons will this and that statement are just yabbish... Ffk too much talk no action.
Mimiko a PDP is too stupid that he has to use paying log of pension to safe face. grin PDP should be ashamed of this foolery cheesy
Infact PDP needs a total overhaul on this toothless dogs.
Fayose is not left out, too much complain no action.
They are also too selfish to the extent they knew they are at loss yet couldnt challenge the injustice melted on them to court for the election to be postponed. PDP really has no representative in SW they are just liabilities.

As it stands APC has no influential entity in sw and so is PDP. Too bad that aso rock gonna decide for them just like Edo over and over againcheesy

6) Lastly, you can add yours for me abeg, I no fit shout. I drop my pen Lmao grin

Sorry for any grammatical blunders abeg, was written as my spirit led cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by realglobe: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Please don't mention FFK and Fayose. Mimiko should take the whole blame. Actually, mimiko failed to deliver PDP to GEJ during the 2015 elections. I knew mimiko will never win this

9 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by cosby02(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Op Just come out plain. You wana insult yorubas and thats all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by abduljabbar4(m): 1:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Op you are just trying to console yourself with this rubbish you have written. What makes you think Yorubas are foolish enough to play the yeye politics you people are playing in Nigeria? Anyway, come 2019 you will be forced to vote for another mallam abokki from the parasite region of Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:
Please don't mention FFK and Fayose. Mimiko should take the whole blame. Actually, mimiko failed to deliver PDP to GEJ during the 2015 elections. I knew mimiko will never win this
But they follow make noise... That's why included them.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Op you are just trying to console yourself with this rubbish you have written. What makes you think Yorubas are foolish enough to play the yeye politics you people are playing in Nigeria? Anyway, come 2019 you will be forced to vote for another mallam abokki from the parasite region of Nigeria.

I'm used to it sire... #TeamVoteTheLesserFailure

Just that it didn't negate the fact that the north will always dish out failures.
That's why the country is in reverse gear but all the same nah all of us go still suffer the consequences. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:
Op Just come out plain. You wana insult yorubas and thats all.
Sire do I need to insult the yorubas when they keep insulting themselves?

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by abduljabbar4(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

I'm used to it sire... #TeamVoteTheLesserFailure

Just that it didn't negate the fact that the north will always dish out failures.
That's why the country is in reverse gear but all the same nah all of us go still suffer the consequences. cheesy

But who will die of high BP? grin

9 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by cosby02(m): 1:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

Sire do I need to insult the yorubas when they keep insulting themselves?
You cant just comprehend. ..so focus on your Biafra. Goodluck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
Everybody following this ondo election will accept the fact that ondo election was not just mere election but a kinda study or political research where guests and political analyst are anxious to satisfy their curiosity about where the yorubas stand in today's politics.
Sorry if i would generalize but with my assurance i belive i now have that reservation to do so having got some answers that have longed remain uncertain, which one of them is that ondo is the heart of Yorubas(sw). Though I stand to be corrected wink
So I will go ahead to list what I have observed, other political analysts are also privileged to work on my observations as it suits them.

1) Tinubu is overhyped.
We've heard so many praises accorded to tinubu that one might mistake him to be a kind of political god or deity.

We hear words like:
Buhari should not play with tinubu else..., tinubu is a master planner, tinubu can sort his way out, tinubu is a powerful institution, tinubu is this and tinubu is that. Too much hype no hypo grin

Well, this ondo election has shamefully reduced tinubu to what he is, which is a mere rag that can be used and when he has outlived his usefulness can be done away with. This elelection has really proved this. Any objection is Still welcomed is just my humble observation cheesy

Sw and tinubu didn't vote out Gej or put buhari in office.
I want to ask my yoruba brothers this question, if tinubu was the one that put the president in office (2015) why then can't he put a common Governor in his region in office?
What happened?
Why? Even with your sophistication, the abuja cabal still have their way and stole your precious ondo the acclaimed centre for Yoruba unifaction?

this should send an early wake up call so you can wake up from this your day dreams you've been induced with.

Fact remains That a president is removed in office is really not BC of might of a certain ethnic group as earlier speculated but the might of the people , that's why I laugh when some gullible Yorubas felt they have the some right to decide who stays in government or leaves. Ondo election is just a desert expect more meals.

Meanwhile, Oke sorry for your loss cheesy is just happens that Yorubas can't go against their immediate masters choicegrin

2) Sw statesmen are the more you look the less you see:
Where will I begin with this? At times I will be like who are the Yoruba's elder statesmen and I look and see gullible men and i wonder do Yoruba's really have elder statesmen. Quite abhoring...
Yoruba's who are your elderstatemen that there consensus are adhered to?
Cos right now, I see none
They are nowhere to be found.
Tinubu has been cut to size as no one will take him serious anymore as his political influence has expired... He should just retire from politics BC right now he is just like a mad man in the street with no political influence grin
Well, Yorubas are in for a shocker in 2019 BC they are just inconsequential right now. If oyegun and aso rock cabal can mess with Yoruba politics and get away with it has really exposed so much about them.
Why then should we care about who Yorubas will sire in 2019 when their decision has no influence even on themselves? grin

3) Political loss
Yorubas really lost in this, not just the PDP. Buhari won and has proved that in a some kind of relationship which the Hausa-fulani and Yorubas share, there is always a master and slave, the former has prove his worth and the later has been shown their identity.

Ondo election just showed us that yorubas can sell their birth right to the highest bidder. Tinubu has lost taste and so are the governors and elder statemen. Their way forward is controlled in aso rock grin

4) Ffk, fayose, mimiko are toothless PDP bull dogs.
All the dogs and baboons will this and that statement are just yabbish... Ffk too much talk no action.
Mimiko a PDP is too stupid that he has to use paying log of pension to safe face. grin PDP should be ashamed of this foolery cheesy
Infact PDP needs a total overhaul on this toothless dogs.
Fayose is not left out, too much complain no action.
They are also too selfish to the extent they knew they are at loss yet couldnt challenge the injustice melted on them to court for the election to be postponed. PDP really has no representative in SW they are just liabilities.

As it stands APC has no influential entity in sw and so is PDP. Too bad that aso rock gonna decide for them just like Edo over and over againcheesy

5) Lastly, you can add yours for me abeg, I no fit shout. Lmao grin

Sorry for any grammatical blunders abeg, was written as my spirit led cheesy

All this long episode just to pull yoruba down with your assertions that has no significance or hold no water?

Maybe you don't understand how politics play for average yoruba person. We vote base on what we believe is best be it north,west et al.

Having said that, to say tinubu put behuary there is a lie but yoruba people? Yes. Because it takes more than one man to vote. And yes we can not deny the fact that it was tinubu that chose buhari. tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

But who will die of high BP? grin

E never reach to get HBP
I dey fear that stuff, but how does it feel like? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by abduljabbar4(m): 1:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

E never reach to get HBP
I dey fear that stuff, but how does it feel like? cheesy

Go and ask apcsucks or ozaoekpe a.k.a oremussanctus

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:54am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

You cant just comprehend. ..so focus on your Biafra. Goodluck

Sire leave the messenger and respect my opinion if you don't have reasonable thing to say.
You be matter that occupy space ni?

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:55am On Nov 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and ask apcsucks or ozaoekpe a.k.a oremussanctus

Mentor me nah shocked
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

All this long episode just to pull yoruba down with your assertions that has no significance or hold no water?

Maybe you don't understand how politics play for average yoruba person. We vote base on what we believe is best be it north,west et al.

Having said that, to say tinubu put behuary there is a lie but yoruba people? Yes. Because it takes more than one man to vote. And yes we can not deny the fact that it was tinubu that chose buhari. tongue

At the bolded,
1) I didnt say it was only tinubu, I mentioned sw too... Maybe read up well
2) you lie BC Nigerians and not Yoruba's put him into office grin

If Yoruba's put buhari in office why then they couldn't put an ordinary governor too in their backyard but lost to oyegun and abuja cabal?

Your dream is big though but is false there is no correlation at all
Anyway it takes lies to sustain lies...
So am expecting more lies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by seunny4lif(m): 1:59am On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy
I know PDP can't win Ondo state again cos Mimiko mess up big time
Mimiko disappointed all of us in Ondo state.
PDP die when Mimiko join them.
Ondo State don't really like Tinubu angry angry that's from day one..
I'm from Ondo state.

13 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by cosby02(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

Sire leave the messenger and respect my opinion if you don't have reasonable thing to say.
You be matter that occupy space ni?
Not all opinions are respectable... so Keep taking drugs for their headache.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

Keep taking drugs for their headache.
Thanks, is my head and not yours or do you want to take drugs for my headache too? wink
Be my guest though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2016
I apologise if I pierced any nerves...

Kiss the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by cosby02(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

Thanks, is my head and not yours or do you want to take drugs for my headache too? wink
Be my guest though cheesy
APC won Ondo...i know that your misery.

10 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:05am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

Not all opinions are respectable... so Keep taking drugs for their headache.

Why rewriting your quote?
Dont be slow nah... cheesy grin
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:05am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

APC won Ondo...i know that your misery.

Buhari won

Kiss the truth grin

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by cosby02(m): 2:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

Buhari won

Kiss the truth
And Buhari is PDP

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:11am On Nov 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
cheesy
I know PDP can't win Ondo state again cos Mimiko mess up big time
Mimiko disappointed all of us in Ondo state.
PDP die when Mimiko join them.
Ondo State don't really like Tinubu angry angry that's from day one..
I'm from Ondo state.

At the bolded..

Note taken, thanks for sharing...
Yet I wonder who the tinubu zombies are... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:11am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

And Buhari is PDP

CPC cheesy

If tinubu revolts and take his ACN, what's Left?

Kiss the truth..

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by seunny4lif(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

At the bolded..

Note taken, thanks for sharing...
Yet I wonder who the tinubu zombies are... cheesy
Tinubu supported Mimiko to outbursts Agagu
I'm from PDP area in Ondo State

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by ajani1978(m): 2:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Is this make sense?
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2016
ajani1978:
Is this make sense?

Is thisin't cheesy

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:17am On Nov 27, 2016
seunny4lif:

Tinubu supported Mimiko to outbursts Agagu
I'm from PDP area in Ondo State

PDP needs to be flogged cheesy
But AD members needs it more grin

You guys failed tinubu and now you guys are left with no leader cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by CandyDiamond(f): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2016
cosby02:

And Buhari is PDP
As it stand in Nigeria now,there is no PDP or APC,it is battle of interest,Tinubu backed AD,Buhari CPC northern caucus in APC backed Akeledolu, PDP candidate was stabbed at the back by Buhari sent Jimoh Ibrahim. Nigerian politics now has no party,battle of interest and decamping to winning side.

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 2:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

At the bolded,
1) I didnt say it was only tinubu, I mentioned sw too... Maybe read up well
2) you lie BC Nigerians and not Yoruba's put him into office grin

If Yoruba's put buhari in office why then they couldn't put an ordinary governor too in their backyard but lost to oyegun and abuja cabal?

Your dream is big though but is false there is no correlation at all
Anyway it takes lies to sustain lies...
So am expecting more lies cheesy

You will agree with me that majority of SE'ner didn't vote for North,yes or no?

And you will also agree with me that The north vote isn't and wasn't enough to establish buhari victory, isn't that right?

And you will also agree with that yoruba are also part of Nigeria's that voted buhari,isnt that right?

Now do the calculation yourself and thank me later bro grin

You people don't just understand politics do you? Whoever wins ondo election is a win-win for yoruba especially ondo people

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:23am On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

As it stand in Nigeria now,there is no PDP or APC,it is battle of interest,Tinubu backed AD,Buhari CPC northern caucus in APC backed Akeledolu, PDP candidate was stabbed at the back by Buhari sent Jimoh Ibrahim. Nigerian politics now has no party,battle of interest and decamping to winning side.

Word

Kiss the truth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Our Lagos: The Third Mainland Bridge. / Surviving Biafra : The Soldiers Were Taking Girls, Like Boko Haram. / Investigation Tribunal For Collapsed Ikoyi Building To Submit Report In 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.