Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29693 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't remember right now and of course this isn't the right place to ask such question - It's simply childish and immature. grin

And why didn't you reply me ?
cos you r pain in my asss n stl are lol

Well.. because I ddnt knw wht you were upto on y u sent it.
I need to knw y first
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
I agreed with ireneony!!!

KINGTOM you and I will HOST MR NAIRALAND this year!!!

Note: no weed and womanizing.
you aint holding shit,no what?!
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
blublahd:

at one time in nairaland history the mods conspired and gave it to one of the mods junior sis after disqualifying and intimidating those who posted bikini pics.
Rot in misery sexkillz tongue
ok i take that back, blessed are the peace maker cheesy
Bro please what I really wanna hear is that "Did the mods appointed peeps for these competitions or the peeps appointed themselves?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice one ,tearing of bra makes girls fight interesting with those two headlamps shaking like they got hit by category 3 hurricane. grin
I lik d part where I get to offer dem cloths n bra to go home wt grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

cos you r pain in my asss n stl are lol

Well.. because I ddnt knw wht you were upto on y u sent it.
I need to knw y
I can't remember why and it was pure disrespect on my person for not replying me.

Honestly , I can't remember.

Why do you wanna know?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zenith21:
plus pant biko.... Hope say na G strings, to make it quite easy to tear!! grin
yes ooo
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
well well well! I don't give a bleep about you...

I don't lick people's butt ...

maybe u forgot that this is irene u are talking to...

who the hell are u..
I laff I chenesegrin

I'm just coordinating myself becos I got more cu##s (seun) words.

for the last time, stop behaving like prodeegee deranged dogundecided
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't remember why and it was pure disrespect on my person for not replying me.

Honestly , I can't remember.

Why do you wanna know?
disrespect ? Well nahh

bcoz I was surprisd whn I saw it
we dnt get along too well so y wld u send it
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

I lik d part where I get to offer dem cloths n bra to go home wt grin
We don't get to offer them cloths - We will simply call a judge to confirm the saggingability of each breasst.

Then we will give them award for the girl with the most stubborn and strongest booobs in Nairaland.

I know you'll fail in such competition. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by klepto2015: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Wtf..... Then public opinion should be allowed! Oh God....... I'm gonna cause trouble tonight.
If you're going to be dick_ on this thread tonight, please be a sensible one.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony 2:2 Missclassssy aka seriousbabe
*scratching my bald head*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
disrespect ? Well nahh

bcoz I was surprisd whn I saw it
we dnt get along too well so y wld u send it
I still maintain I can't remember and the moment I do - I'll make it a thread. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Zenith21(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:

yes ooo
Lol
grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by zinachidi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
swaggzo:

HONESTLY grin

BUT THIS A NAIRALAND CELEB..
BE KIA-FUL
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by klepto2015: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Wtf..... Then public opinion should be allowed! Oh God....... angry

Y'all romancelanders are fake asses that allows yourself to be trampled upon, but trust me, I ain't gonna subject myself to that shiit..... damn
Who's trampling on who here now?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still maintain I can't remember and the moment I do - I'll make it a thread. grin
okies hv fun..

Fortunatly for u, tonight is nt our night wink
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where da hell are the fighters ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilov.e ban d poster above me grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 9jaBloke: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Walks into thread......................

DIVES OUT!!!!........................

Returns with a Kevler Vest....................

For ballistic protection.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
well well well! I don't give a bleep about you...

I don't lick people's butt ...

maybe u forgot that this is irene u are talking to...

who the hell are u..
I laff I chenesegrin

I'm just coordinating myself becos I got more cu##s words.

for the last time, stop behaving like prodeegee deranged dogundecided

Irene, please let me get a couple of things straight.

1. Whenever you want to quote me, you should endeavor to spell correctly, because I find it hard to comprehend the eye sore you always type.

2. Whenever you crave attention, never use me as bait.

3. I don't spend my cyber-time, trading words with illiterate, dyslexic, simpletons who crave attention like their lives depended on it.

Now fvck off my mention, girl......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by kesikeller(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
confirm man...*grabs 5bottles of orijin from him* grin
o boy SK dey o. *bring out lighter,lights a wrap* you wan drag small? *coughs* omoh this Sk strong o e be like na guysk d thing tight *coughs*
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
okies hv fun..

Fortunatly for u, tonight is nt our night wink
You too, just be careful next time you come across me - I might not be too nice. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by KingTom(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
E no
mean say u don give ur life to christ... grin
E mean o grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
klepto2015:
If you're going to be dick_ on this thread tonight, please be a sensible one.

Thanks.
Carry your gummy saliva somewhere else bro, my skin reeks of your acidic spits

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
a ban is smelling.....ishilove viewing.

ANTIPSPERM loading......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
cherryice:
Ishilov.e ban d poster above me grin
Bad belle grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't get to offer them cloths - We will simply call a judge to confirm the saggingability of each breasst.

Then we will give them award for the girl with the most stubborn and strongest booobs in Nairaland.

I know you'll fail in such competition. tongue

mine is up firm n rigid.. UFR grin

Evn tho I gave him xclusiv its stl firm.. come n touch to confirm cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
ireneony 2:3 Seriousbabe/missclasssy

away team is winning angry
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Bro please what I really wanna hear is that "Did the mods appointed peeps for these competitions or the peeps appointed themselves?
it was the mods at a time....however incidents must have led to a change.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Irene, please let me get a couple of things clear.

1. Whenever you want to quote me, you should endeavor to spell correctly, because I find it hard to comprehend the eye sore you always type.

2. Whenever you crave attention, never use me as bait.

3. I don't spend my cyber-time, trading words with illiterate, dyslexic, simpletons who crave attention like their lives depended on it.

Now fvck off my mention, girl......
First punch...

Irene oya abi you dun get black eye? grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by cherryice(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You too, just be careful next time you come across me - I might not be too nice. wink
im not alwas nice myself wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.