Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot (1311 Views)

3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by oladeledave: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Android phones has taken charge of the market in this part of the world, Its been a couple of weeks since the release of the Infinix Hot note, and people having going out of all their ways to get the phone the same way people did when the Infinix zero was also released without getting to know some special features the phones comes with. so before you buy the Infinix hot note? you might want to check this out:

read more here: http://maybourne..com/2015/04/top-reasons-you-might-still-want-to-buy.html

Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by semasir: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
No specified info but just a write with no comparison
Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by oladeledave: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
how do u mean?
semasir:
No specified info but just a write with no comparison
Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by ibawon(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well I got two Infinix hot note for my Dad and Mum.
Bad side
*It does not have a notification light
*The navigation buttons do not have light
Good side
*The selfie camera is very clear unlike the Infinix Zero
*The camera takes Pictures very fast
*The battery life is very OK
*The Screen is bigger
So thats it for me
Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by oladeledave: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pple wil still lyk to go for it, cos of the battery life
ibawon:
Well I got two Infinix hot note for my Dad and Mum.
Bad side
*It does not have a notification light
*The navigation buttons do not have light
Good side
*The selfie camera is very clear unlike the Infinix Zero
*The camera takes Pictures very fast
*The battery life is very OK
*The Screen is bigger
So thats it for me
Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by semasir: 3:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Your post did not end up comparing both phones then differentiate but just gave a brief on both

oladeledave:
how do u mean?
Re: Top Reasons You Might Still Want To Buy Infinix Zero X506 Over Infinix Hot by Vicorolex1(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2015
semasir:
Your post did not end up comparing both phones then differentiate but just gave a brief on both

na English u no understand? abi which one? dey just dey tell u, u dey ask ow do u mean.

(1) (Reply)

Charger For DSTV Walka 7 / Htc One Max(6600lvw) Verizon / Asus Zenfone 3 Specs & Price In Nigeria & Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.