Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis (1260 Views)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Powerful Soft Ice For Treatment Of Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by prettymina(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
I jst came back from a friend,s wedding which was help @ ibadan I stayed with her for 3days,after d whole ceremony am now back to my house but feeling some symptoms of toilet disease,like itching in my private part,nd feeling pains after urinating,i guess it ws due to toilet that I used there.

Pls I need urgent prescription on what to use or better still d treatment of toilet infections..
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettymina:
I jst came back from a friend,s wedding which was help @ ibadan I stayed with her for 3days,after d whole ceremony am now back to my house but feeling some symptoms of toilet disease,like itching in my private part,nd feeling pains after urinating,i guess it ws due to toilet that I used there.

Pls I need urgent prescription on what to use or better still d treatment of toilet infections..

Madam, kindly visit a hospital and a test would be conducted to determine what is wrong with you and subsequently, a doctor will prescribe drugs for you.

Don't risk your life by self medication. It kills

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
It's better you go and see the doctor, to prescribe a drug for you, because there are some infections that can affect the uterus if not treated properly ..
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
She said its candida, which means she've been diagnised and maybe received treatment that have proved ineffective.

Advice:
tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth before i help you.
Candida is very sturborn and thats why it takes time to treat.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by khatea: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
prettymina:

Pls, go for HVS as fast as possible. D test result after 72hrs will reveal the injections and drugs dt can work for u

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by prettymina(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
masterpower:
She said its candida, which means she've been diagnised and maybe received treatment that have proved ineffective.

Advice:
tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth before i help you.
Candida is very sturborn and thats why it takes time to treat.
I have not treated any infection before,jst feeling it now
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Omexonomy: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettymina:

go and drink iguekedo gokos cleansers.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by prettymina(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
khatea:

Pls, go for HVS as fast as possible. D test result after 72hrs will reveal the injections and drugs dt can work for u
thank u so much will do that soonest
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Jennifer89(f): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
op, go to a good lab and run a urine culture and Virginal swab test.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Precrisption For D Treatment Of Candidaisis by Brownzola(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am health personnel from Ekiti State. For the candidiasis or anyform of infection, I have products (foreign though but not DRUGS) that can cure it. If you will beleive. Just inbox me on fb: abidemi blessing kayode or call: 07035071971 for further talk. Health is Wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out The Truth About Toilet Disease / Down Syndrome, Autism....let's Discuss / Girl Pop Pimple That Had Been Growing For Six Years [see What Came out}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.