Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The 300 Missing Chibok Girls... Have We Forgotten Them? (re:bringbackourgirls) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 300 Missing Chibok Girls... Have We Forgotten Them? (re:bringbackourgirls) (580 Views)

Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 300 Missing Chibok Girls... Have We Forgotten Them? (re:bringbackourgirls) by Gorgeous58(f): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2015
It's been a year since these girls have been reported missing. Watching news, reading newspapers and following nairaland is one of the way of keeping myself updated! Been doing that a lot of times all along thinking to myself "who the heck are our so called legislators representing?"

I happened to find myself in some hospital and someone passed on next door, the family mourned and mourned. Imagine if you were telling them "sorry"! Some instances, sorry just ain't the right word to use... It ain't word enough! I remember that woman who lost her husband and four children in the mandalla Christmas day bombing, she went mad on hearing the news. We can't lose 300 girls (over 3000 lives has been lost in the last 2 years alone) and then we are told that the Army, Navy, Airforce, SSS, or Police is now recruiting! For what? For Boko haram?? For Isis Come on, my Legislators(both old and newly elected), use those resources to create an intelligence team and I mean Intelligent! People who take alarms seriously! A body that can think like Boko Haram! You wanna beat them, then start thinking like they do!

And lastly bring back our girls!!

#BringBackOurGirls

1 Like

Re: The 300 Missing Chibok Girls... Have We Forgotten Them? (re:bringbackourgirls) by geniusmedia: 1:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Your motion is supported @ OP

(1) (Reply)

Calling All JK Or PDP Supporters / Police May Extend Restriction Of Movement To 8p.m. In Lagos — AIG Mbu / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.