Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support (694 Views)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Professor Who Donates Free Sperm In City Bathrooms And Has Fathered 22 Kids Over / Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by ebiscoshadrack1: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Tennessee man who has 22 children by 14 women is being sued in what might be one of Nashville’s most expensive child support cases, according to NBC affiliate WTVF.
In an interview outside court, Orlando Shaw said he loves all of his kids and considers himself a good father — it’s just that he can’t afford to pay child support.

Gawker noted that the 33-year-old appeared to have “lost count” of how many kids he has during an interview. On the whole, Shaw appeared to be both unapologetic about his circumstance and unprepared to tackle its steep financial challenges.

“I was young and ambitious, and I love women,” Orlando Shaw told WTVF. “You can’t knock no man for loving women.....Read full Story>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/see-man-with-22-kids-from-14-women-sued.html
Re: See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by DrAify(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
I read about that man sometime last year and I fealt kinda jealous that I don't even have a kid yet.

Oh well, now I have reasons to feel better about myself. tongue
Re: See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
1.he has lost count of the children that came out of his loins
2.he cannot afford to pay child support for all his children but he can be sshagging their mothers

candy cane that said and I quote " A man that cannot control his pheneese usually cannot control his life".Even in the Bible it said in the book of Proverbs that a man who lacks self control is like a city without walls. Continue modelling after him. The thing wey you sabi chop go belleful you. Go and ask frlas family what's up now
Re: See The Man With 22 Kids From 14 Women Sued For Child Support by SAMBARRY: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
My very own candy cane

(1) (Reply)

Polygamous Marriage May Be Bad For A Man's Heart / Can You Accept Your Father's Request On Facebook? / Who Do You Think Is Lazier Among These Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.