Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? (47102 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by finestcholatey: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by JerryTemi(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by finestcholatey: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=JerryTemi post=49947698]Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.[/quot

hmmm,i am very sure if I am to be the one in such situation ,he will turn his back at me .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mille: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

Nigerians and their over-religious attitude.

Winners ko, Losers ni

412 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by makelove2m(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
That can be treated, if only he agrees to submit his self to medical doctors, better still, Bananas and groundnuts may do wonders........... new research from my newly invented lab, not joking , this is real, no sex for weeks of treatment,

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by peterdrury: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Heaven helps those who help themselves. I know two things
1, Low sperm count is not the end, with proper medication, he can father a child.
2, Prayer without work is dead.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by tellwisdom: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Appease the gods and give me my own 3 bottles of beer before we start work on u. sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Bookiemart01(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seed Kor... Tree ni
God is omniscient winners or no winners God will still answer prayers don't come on here to advertise what's not biblical.

Finestxholatey, get medical advice and pray about it. Be sure to weigh your options. I know some level of low spermicide count can be treated

JerryTemi:

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by funnynation(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Take him 2 hospital as fast as you can! Na sickness no be natural something.. Sugar things..

Nairaland official comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by gratefulheart(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
You just called him the love of your life.
No one with right mit mind will tell you yes or no. Talk to god about it. The answer you want is right within you, in your heart. That's what you should do. Remember to tell your parent about it and listen to them. Take dre advise serious. They know better than you. May God be with you in Jesus Name!

finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by southernbelle(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
hmmm,i am very sure if I am to be the one in such situation ,he will turn his back at me.
My dear, you are so right.
If it had been the woman who admitted to a man that she has no womb, the man will most likely call it quits immediately however this is where you need to evaluate how much you love him.
Of course, you can pray but if it comes down to adopting a child since you can't have your own, will you be comfortable?
You should also consider his emotions before you make your decisions like if you decide to call it off for example, hope he won't harm himself?
Just take out time to really think this through, okay?
God is your strength.
Goodluck.

34 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
i weep for u. Sow a seed for wat. U dey crase o. Op marry him and get treatment

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by SirVintageCock: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
DO NOT MARRY HIM, I REPEAT, DO NOT MARRY HIM unless you've mapped out a notable fertility clinic where artificial insemination is feasible. Love of your life bullsh!ts won't stand the test of this magnitude. Better prepare yourself first.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
SirVintageCock:
DO NOT MARRY HIM, I REPEAT, DO NOT MARRY HIM unless you've mapped out a notable fertility clinic where artificial insemination is feasible. Love of your life bullsh!ts won't stand the test of this magnitude. Better prepare yourself first.
I totally agree with this. Don't make any decision based on some silly love fantasy. You've got facts. He cant father a child. Can You live with the possibility of not having a child of Your own?
If yes... Safe journey.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Richy4(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
It can be corrected surgically.... What is the use of having an Internet at home or on your phone and you cannot make use of it for research purposes? there are millions of things written about the issue your friend is having on-line.....

Bringing the issue here is not gonna help u in any way...what do you expect nairalanders to tell you now? for you to pray? or that your village people were after you? please make use of Google for once for a good cause....

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by pyyxxaro: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Babe am a Native Doctor

Just bring the navel of a mosquito

The Intestine of a Life Spider

The left testes of an Agama Lizard

The Nipplè of a life Elephant

The Moustache of a hungry Lion

And

The armpit of a Hippopotamus

That's all you need

Don't be scared

Everything would be fine
sad

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by UltimatePals: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jesuuuuu
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by PureWays(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
I love this.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by ekmike(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
stay and help him cos you are his help meet..don't purnish him for his honesty, who knows it might be a test of your love

21 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by nelronaldo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Help him

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Johnsown1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Its ur choice to make,seek for doctor advise and put everything in prayer but remember he will get jealous and mad at u if another guy got u pregnant,

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by joey150(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na person wey wear shoe know wear e dey tight am.

O.P in essence the ball is in your court.

Dont allow a bunch of strangers online make important life choices for you.

Evaluate your options and go for the logical and not emotional decison.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by lexzycc: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
How u sure say him get, have u gone to fvck outside??
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by tempex88(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:

Na lie. Na test

17 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by eph12(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=finestcholatey post=49947961][/quote]
You mean if tables were turned your fiance wouldn't want to go ahead with the wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by obaival(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jst readin comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by kennyblaze007(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
I would suggest you two go see medical practitioner to weigh his options...

But then,miracles do happen.... If that's d only fault in him,my dear I employ u to support him...stay with him...

There is hope after all
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:

Someone genuinely needs advice on a life changing issue and all you can think is how to rip her off

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:

Why only winners??

14 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Millz404(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner's egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Go on with the marriage dear if you truly love him

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.