Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Natural Beauty Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Beauty Remedy (616 Views)

COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) / Simple All Natural Beauty Tips / Every Woman Must Have "1001 Natural Beauty Tips" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Beauty Remedy by Merlissa(f): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
I am a huge fan of using natural ingredients for my skin because too much chemicals isn’t good for our body. I have a sensitive skin that reacts to anything. As a fair lady, I don’t like to turn red under the sun

yes, I really do turn red under the sun.. Trust me, it isn’t fun at all.
The good thing is that, the items needed are very affordable and 100% Natural.

For Pimples: Put a darb of toothpaste (no particular brand, you can use your current toothpaste) on the pimple overnight. You would wake up pimpleless..  I have tried this and it hasn’t failed me

For Pure White Teeth: Use strawberries to clean your teeth and make sure you rinse your mouth after. Use it for 3 days and you see the result. If it doesn’t work, then OYO is your case…..lol

For Smooth Dry Skin: Do oatmeal bath. Simply add two to three cups of oatmeal to warm water and soak for 15 minutes. The oat reduces inflammation and is thought to have an antihistamine effect.

For Hiccups: Take a teaspoon of sugar.. (Yes Sugar!). Taking sugar gets rid of the hiccups by stimulating the vagua nerve, which helps the body forget to hiccup.

For Foot Odor:  Alcohol is an antiseptic that can destroy odor causing bacteria to dry out the moisture that all these organisms to thrive.

For Bad breath: Eating yogurt can neutralize acid and help the odor. Bad breath can originate in several places but one of the most common sources is the stomach.

So here are some out of so many natural skin remedies. You can try them and share your end results.
It’s high time we go natural to make our skin glow

Wanna give it a try?

https://inmyownwordsblogdotcom1./2015/04/09/natural-beauty-remedies/

1 Like

Re: Natural Beauty Remedy by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2015
good tips. Thanks op
Re: Natural Beauty Remedy by Merlissa(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
miraclewonder:
good tips. Thanks op

Your welcome

1 Like

Re: Natural Beauty Remedy by darnley16(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thx OP
Re: Natural Beauty Remedy by Merlissa(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
Thx OP

Anytime!

(1) (Reply)

Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds / Top Ten Tips For Preventing Stroke That You Need To Know Early! / PHOTO: Nigerian Professor Claims His Drug Can Cure Hiv/aids In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.