Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,534 members, 7,847,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Message For My Igbo Brothers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For My Igbo Brothers! (483 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For My Igbo Brothers! by Btruth: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
I knew you all are very upset with all the utterances of the Oba of Lagos. But please, let's us all have a re-think and vote wisely. Lagos needs to be connected to the federal government in the center to attain her maximum exposure. We will not because of a baby's cry, throw the baby away with the bath water. We've been leaving in this city with peace and harmony and as such, we should not let any elements of evil to come between us. Let us all work together for the progress of this state. The state belong to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Message For My Igbo Brothers! by ugia(f): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
God bless you my brother. We are all one family. Let no unwise vituperation rob Lagos state of its entitlements and make us enemies

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo....see The Bus That Will Carry All The Igbo To The Lagoon. / Obio/akpor Update / See The Latest Trending Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.