Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dreadlocks Women!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dreadlocks Women!!! (3705 Views)

How To Care For Dreadlocks / Growing Dreadlocks / Dreadlocks Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreadlocks Women!!! by K9blunt(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
hi everyone!

I came across a thread here about dreadlocks before NL went M.I.A and I was impressed that some Nigerian ladies are now going natural or locked..... so as to keep the spirit going I want to post my locked pic and invite others like me to share theirs as well.
PS am not hating any non-natural, its your choice but this is for those who are indecisive about what they want , discouraged people to be encouraged and haters of naturals to have an open mind or hug a transformer and save us some space in this planet. thanks.
I will share my hair care routine and journey as well as time and positive comments progresses.
ciao!

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by K9blunt(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Another one

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by iyatrustee(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
I love it. How long have you carried it?

Do i have to cut my permed hair before i can lock my hair?

what are the beauty routine attached to locked hair?
Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can't wait to have mine. I love deadlocks
Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by K9blunt(f): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

I love it. How long have you carried it?

Do i have to cut my permed hair before i can lock my hair?

what are the beauty routine attached to locked hair?
yes you have to cut your permed hair, but not right away, you can keep braids or make wool braids on it and keep for like 3 to 6months to let your virgin hair out (new growth) then go to a good hair dresser to have the permed hair cut of , you should have long enough hair to start and in no time to park as you please.

my hair routine is to shampoo and condition once a week, then whenever I feel less lazy or remember (am too lazy no mind me.. lol) I apply Shea butter and massage vigorously in the night before I sleep, but I make sure I put the Shea butter and or dreadwax when the hair is just washed and therefore wet. once a month I relock my hair, why is because too much relocking thins the hair out making it look scanty and oldy grin and I love it when it looks manely.lol
just keep it simple .
Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by tartarus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
K9blunt:
hi everyone!

I came across a thread here about dreadlocks before NL went M.I.A and I was impressed that some Nigerian ladies are now going natural or locked..... so as to keep the spirit going I want to post my locked pic and invite others like me to share theirs as well.
PS am not hating any non-natural, its your choice but this is for those who are indecisive about what they want , discouraged people to be encouraged and haters of naturals to have an open mind or hug a transformer and save us some space in this planet. thanks.
I will share my hair care routine and journey as well as time and positive comments progresses.
ciao!

Where did you lock your hair please?
Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by Geoforever(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
I make natural dreadlocks both the starting and relocking also Maintenance with good products.Got my experience from U.K.I don't use foam,toothpaste nor brush for mine and the growth of all my clients hair had been excellent.All that is needed for natural dreadlocks is your natural hair not relaxed hair and the length of the hair doesn't matter at all.For relocking,it depend on the texture of your hair and how the person manage the hair.No oil should be added to scalp everyday because too much of oil causes oily dandruff and as such itchy follows distrupting the follicle.We also do home services provided you are up to the task.For more inquiries call us on 08035151554 or what's app us on 08087306328.A trial will convince you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by Geoforever(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Some of d pics of my work

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by Geoforever(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Length of hair isn't a barrier when starting your dreadlocks,loctician skill goes a long way....call us at GeoA5 we will be glad to give you the best

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by Geoforever(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
More of our signature.

Re: Dreadlocks Women!!! by Geoforever(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Our clients satisfactory goes a long way

(1) (Reply)

Try Salt As An Exfoliant For Dandruff! / Igbo People x International Magazine Covers, Spreads, and Ads / Ankara Head Wraps & Tie Styles To Rock This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.