Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page (2593 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
All ye heroes fans, our beloved heroes series is about to be REBORN. The date it is to be released hasn't been made known yet but speculations are being made and we think it will air around summer this year(2015). Some of the actors have been dropped, they include:
i)Ali Larter(the multiple powered personality that played the part of Jessica sanders, Tracy Strauss and Nikki sanders)
ii)Zachary Quinto(played the part of a Sylar;a serial killer)*i loved his character, i'm sad he is not coming back*
iii)Hayden panettiere(played the part of Claire; a high school teenager with the power of RAPID CELLULAR REGENERATION and many others that we will get to know as the series begin to air.

The new characters are: Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet, Zachary Levi (undisclosed role), Robbie Kay (undisclosed role), Danika Yarosh (undisclosed role), Judith Shekoni (undisclosed role), Ryan Guzman (undisclosed role), Henry Zebrowski (undisclosed role), Gatlin Green (undisclosed role), Kiki Sukezane (undisclosed role), Masi Oka as Hiro Nakamura (guest-star) and Jimmy Jean-Louis as The Haitian. So that's it people, lets all gather here and wait for our beloved series. Lets talk about the past series and what we expect the new series to look like. COME ONE!! COME ALL!! cheesy
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Best series of all time.... Very excited
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
seribroo56:
Best series of all time.... Very excited
you are welcome brocheesy *rings bell*
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by trigar12(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
I love diz heroes season die!!!! Make sense baje, I dey wait oooo
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Finally.
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
wow!finally?!

but I no like as they want to drop person like Sylar.
hope they will be some more badars!
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by kevoh(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hayden Panettiere a.k.a Claire gone! Yeah, that is what I'm talking about. All the boring scenes in previous episodes had the Claire character attached to it.
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by timexkaka: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by pasqal09: 5:50am On Sep 11, 2015
Is peter petrelli still in the series?
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by tegak10: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2015
pasqal09:
he isnt

Heroes reborn will premier sept 24th
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by kevoh(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
pasqal09:
Milo Ventimiglia was approached to resume the role of Peter Petrelli but he refused, he might make a cameo appearance later on though. Meanwhile, Micah is grown now oo. Small Boy of yesterday!

#Stillcelebrating no more Claire Bennet. tongue
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by wx9Z: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
So people still watch heroes
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2015
wx9Z:
So people still watch heroes

Heroes is a great show. They lost is in season 4(very disappointing). I hope dey make a great come back.
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by braimeddy: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Wow! Good to know that Heroes will be back soon. Sylar gone? I wonder who the villian will now be. I really love his part tho
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by pasqal09: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
kevoh:

Milo Ventimiglia was approached to resume the role of Peter Petrelli but he refused, he might make a cameo appearance later on though. Meanwhile, Micah is grown now oo. Small Boy of yesterday!

#Stillcelebrating no more Claire Bennet. tongue
So no peter petrelli? cry
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Damn ! Back and Better ! I love this show. Claire should be permanently gone. I'm good with his foster father and the Haitian. All my favourite characters ยป goose bumped ! Love the theme track.
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by cinclefpascal: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
HEROES:REBORN will be ruturnig on sept ember 24 and will be uploaded immidiatly the next morning on iconslord.com to check out more info of returnig shows click HERE
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by cinclefpascal: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by cinclefpascal: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
HEROES:REBORN will be ruturnig on september 24th 2015 and will be uploaded immidiatly the next morning on iconslord.com to check out more info of returnig shows click HERE
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by cinclefpascal: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
HEROES:REBORN CAST PICS

Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by trigar12(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hiro nakamura no dey here o shocked
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by kevoh(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
So I watched Heroes Reborn episode 1 and 2 today. It was ok, new character plot line build up, the 'Evos' are now the haunted e.t.c. Other than the virtual game part of the Japanese girl,Miko, everything was cool. Let me not give much spoiler alert!
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by saintneo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
kevoh:
So I watched Heroes Reborn episode 1 and 2 today. It was ok, new character plot line build up, the 'Evos' are now the haunted e.t.c. Other than the virtual game part of the Japanese girl,Miko, everything was cool. Let me not give much spoiler alert!
link please
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by bufness(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
seems cool
btw can someone tell mw what happend to the original series heroes, theyvhad some pretty interesting chararcters, like sylar, micheal and co
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by kevoh(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2015
saintneo:
link please
Sum1 posted the link on Nairaland, I just came across it on ''Recent posts' and clicked it on it, didn't bother to take note of thread. Will search for the name of the link on my IDM list.

bufness:
seems cool
btw can someone tell mw what happend to the original series heroes, theyvhad some pretty interesting chararcters, like sylar, micheal and co
They've all moved on to other things with Sylar (Zachary Quinto) being the most successful of them. Hiro will appear as guest, Micah and HRG, Mr.Bennet, are still in the series and Micah looks older, Claire and Peter Petrelli were not invited owing more to their relationship wahala on set, Yes, Claire was engaged to Peter in real life.

Micah's mother, Nikky/Jessica, (Ali Larter) wants more time to devote to her kids in real life and become more of an author/writer than actress. Her husband is rich though.

Most importantly, the old characters are best left behind and out of this new series as they will take the shine out of the new characters and kill the whole storyline.
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by bufness(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
kevoh:

Sum1 posted the link on Nairaland, I just came across it on ''Recent posts' and clicked it on it, didn't bother to take note of thread. Will search for the name of the link on my IDM list.

They've all moved on to other things with Sylar (Zachary Quinto) being the most successful of them. Hiro will appear as guest, Micah and HRG, Mr.Bennet, are still in the series and Micah looks older, Claire and Peter Petrelli were not invited owing more to their relationship wahala on set, Yes, Claire was engaged to Peter in real life.

Micah's mother, Nikky/Jessica, (Ali Larter) wants more time to devote to her kids in real life and become more of an author/writer than actress. Her husband is rich though.

Most importantly, the old characters are best left behind and out of this new series as they will take the shine out of the new characters and kill the whole storyline.
ooops thanks, hope this seriea would be as great as d real one
Re: Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page by kkkossy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
The build up wasn't ok for me. The story isn't developing the way it's suppose to. Hence, leaving me with no suspense. In the first episode EVOs were just been slaughtered, the new characters are just introducing so much action and blood shed too early in the show. At a pt I got lost.

Firstly, I don't understand the purpose of the masked man in this episode the development is poor.
Secondly, the girl in the video game too got me lost. Like how did she know she has power to be in a virtual game. How did the game freak manage to get into the videogame just like that to help her.

For me I think there are too many humans with special powers. This will saturate the content of the story.
My pt is that every character is supposed to have his/her own story which would later be linked to every event that propagates through out the course of the show.

Season 1 of the original hero has all the content, development and every character was linked somehow to each other. U could feel the sequence , suspense and intrigue . Hero's reborn is a no no for me , maybe they still have some tricks up there sleeves. Well my fingers are crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Channels Television - Nigeria's Award Winning Television Station / SCORPION Fans ..... Come In Let's Talk / Nigerian Movies In High Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.