Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition (20540 Views)

South-East PDP Meeting: Iwuanyanwu, Bode George, Ekweremadu,Peter Obi Attend / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by CR77(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
DTaj:

The TANoid fools have changed their weather-beaten, failed slogan. From GEJ till 2019 to GEJ 2019 till 2023!

Failures! I laugh in Swahili!!!
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by udokpuenyi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
DTaj:

The TANoid fools have changed their weather-beaten, failed slogan. From GEJ till 2019 to GEJ 2019 till 2023!

Failures! I laugh in Swahili!!!

Just like APC in lagos state has change their slogan from change to continuity
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Chigold101(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
This is an opportunity for the southeast to own pdp. If done right, Southeast will be the new PDP primary region.
well it all depends on what happens on saturday in the north. If PDP governors regain their states & win more states, it means PDP will maintain with their structures but if APC wins northern states then it means SE/SS will systematically restructure PDP. Then own it. Because for now PDP is the only party that has strong grassroot unless things turn the other way on saturday. Because it is saturday‘s election that will really show the true strenght of APC & PDP especially in the north. If you judge with the presidential election you will get decieved.

That one many water went through so many bridges... But is well even inside well.

It is good inside lagoon. “in Oba Akiolu‘s voice“
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by bakila: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good for them next time they want to go to the centre they should not use religion to calculate. next tomorrow Plateau will fall to the APC.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by bakila: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chigold101:
well it all depends on what happens on saturday in the north. If PDP governors regain their states & win more states, it means PDP will maintain with their structures but if APC wins northern states then it means SE/SS will systematically restructure PDP. Then own it. Because for now PDP is the only party that has strong grassroot unless things turn the other way on saturday. Because it is saturday‘s election that will really show the true strenght of APC & PDP especially in the north. If you judge with the presidential election you will get decieved.

That one many water went through so many bridges... But is well even inside well.

It is good inside lagoon. “in Oba Akiolu‘s voice“
Hahahaha which North? From Idah to Maiduguri and Tsar to Illelah, 'e show chenji" PDP will have less governors from 2013.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Chigold101(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
modath:

what other choice is open to them?? They couldn't grow either of APGA or PPA, wouldn't be caught dead in the company of the "amala eating set/supporter of APC crowd"and are the only ones left in the almost capsized PDP.

was South west able to grow AD? Were they able to grow AC? What of ACN, did they grow it...? The answer is NO!

Was the north able to grow ANPP? What of CPC, did they grow it? the answer is another NO!

Or do u think APC is a product of a grown political party? Not so sir. APC is a product of 3 parties coming together to become one. That is not growth, it is synergy.

Which people formed PDP? am sure you dont know how PDP came into existence. Or do you think PDP is a northern party? No sir it is not.

The reason why OBJ was manipulated into being the president over Ekwueme in 1999 was to apease the yorubas over what happend in 1992 & the death of Abiola that followed after.

So please dont even go that side you are going into.

Check well since 1999 till 2015 Igbos have been very visible in PDP government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
If PDP can defend it's States and win back IMO and Rivers then PDP will remain the real National party.

Come 2019 PDP should field a Northern candidate and a VP from South East

We will see the stuff APC are made off

For me the key is to perform well this Saturday!
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Chigold101(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
Good luck to them......let's see how S-Easterners play opposition politics.
south east has always been in the opposition. It is only in the return of democracy in 1999 that south east became part of the ruling party. We are used to being opposition.

South Easterners dont speak with the two sides of their mouth. We know what we want & we always go for it. Even if we fail, we know how to begin afresh without stress.

We know how to kll fish, roast fish & east fish. We are not babies that wait to fed by their “leaders.“

So proud to be a SOUTH EASTERNER though not a member of PDP... But strong & SERIOUS suppoter of my HERO... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Ph.D) GCFR.

3 Likes

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Chigold101(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
bakila:

Hahahaha which North? From Idah to Maiduguri and Tsar to Illelah, 'e show chenji" PDP will have less governors from 2013.
who cares about what & who changes in the north. My concern is only on what happens across the Niger. From Lagos to Cross River & from Bayelsa to Imo. Thats all.

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by gp6liveth(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
He who believes in his party ideology will always stand by it come rain come sun.

Defecting at this time is a show of shame, loss of integrity.

Die for what u believe in!!!
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by bakila: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chigold101:
who cares about what & who changes in the north. My concern is only on what happens across the Niger. From Lagos to Cross River & from Bayelsa to Imo. Thats all.
You said it all depends on what happened in the North on Saturday and continued your dream from there. I am just bringing you back to life.
The divisive politics your people played under GEJ will leave you people isolated from Lagos to Ikom.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
And that's y I said I will com back as Igbo 10x. We no dey fear face!
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
What other choice do they have?
Apc cannot take them in so easily since the caucus will decamp to get positions.
There is still a long time to go.
We shall see hoe resolute they can be in a few months time
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

IGBO MAN AND MONEY CAN NOT SEPARATE. ... what happen to apga? the only legacy of ur war lord = sold for personal interest not of the masses.
THESE SAME PEOPLE WILL DEFECT OR FORM A NEW PARTY SOON COS PDP FUND WILL DRY UP.... THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE MONEY TO SHARE AND IGBO MAN CAN NOT FUND PARTY WITHOUT PROFIT OR IMMEDIATE RETURN

yoruba man dat hate money..pls tell us whr awolowos party is
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by AgentMS: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
They hijacked PDP under GEJ and we can all see the resounding failure it resulted into.

Their comatose AkPuGA party was duped and molested by PDP.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Akanbee2015: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
AgentMS:
They hijacked PDP under GEJ and we can all see the resounding failure it resulted into.

Their comatose AkPuGA party was duped and molested by PDP.

Confused people bringing confusion into Lagos state. Now they've succeeded in killing their AkPuGA by themselves. Lol. I pray they don't succeed here. Amen!

1 Like

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by rosebowl01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
"Southeast PDP to remain in oppostion" can someone please clarify this statement?
If you are an active political party, but you're not in power (central), then your only option is to be an opposition. Was there any other choice beside opposition?
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by ogene007: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
Good luck to them......let's see how S-Easterners play opposition politics.
How does a one-party state favor you?
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by ogene007: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Confused people bringing confusion into Lagos state. Now they've succeeded in killing their AkPuGA by themselves. Lol. I pray they don't succeed here. Amen!
How does a one-party state favor you and your family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very Good. PdP shall rise again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Most of you politicians that attended this meeting are sycophants,paying secret allegiance to APC. igbo na efe ego(money worshippers)
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2015
The cord binding Nigeria is weakening, almost at the beaking point. The handwriting is bold enough.

Abeg how do I know when somebody quote me.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by pazienza(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
The cord binding Nigeria is weakening, almost at the beaking point. The handwriting is bold enough.

Abeg how do I know when somebody quote me.

By checking your "mention" on top of your Nairaland screen.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

By checking your "mention" on top of your Nairaland screen.
Thank you very much. I didn't even see your response, but out of curiosity I began to click all clickable on my page. Am happy it landed me here. I can now enjoy this forum much more better. Once again, thank you.
Re: South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
Thank you very much. I didn't even see your response, but out of curiosity I began to click all clickable on my page. Am happy it landed me here. I can now enjoy this forum much more better. Once again, thank you.

You are welcome. Nairaland is the best forum in Nigeria. You will enjoy it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.