Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje (717 Views)

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Igbos React To Agbaje's 'push APC To The Lagoon With Your Vote' Comment On Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje by jaydee87(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
I Salute us Nigerians for the last election held with no problems at all especially in major cities.
To the topic of the day why ambode is a better candidate for Lagos. Record shows ambode has the experience to rule Lagos why jimi never been in govt but his a leader in his own right.
Ambode av proved to be in a good manager of funds cos of his experience as a financial manager.
Now that power has changed hands I seriously think it is going to be difficult for jimi to work to full bloom cos there will be obstructions from APC. the party will want to prove a point while jimi work effortlessly but his work wont be visible cos of obstruction.

I hope the people's choice win....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje by myqel(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is this the kind of Change APC promised us To suffer opposition states...where is one Nigeria in this
Re: Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
myqel:
Is this the kind of Change APC promised us To suffer opposition states...where is one Nigeria in this
It is not suffering even jimi said so

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje by jaydee87(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
adaweezy:

It is not suffering even jimi said so
hum.....Lagos forward....
Re: Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje by jaydee87(m): 12:18am On Apr 10, 2015
myqel:
for 16 years they suffered same fate from opposition..
even if they want to do it right its going to be difficult for any opposition...

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Betray Nigerians' Trust - President-elect Says / PDP Defectors Should Not Expect Automatic Appointment In My Govt - Buhari / If Okorocha Lost It Means Imo People voted based grievances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.