Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Experience With Gionee Service Centre - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Gionee Service Centre (14980 Views)

Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror / A List Of All Gionee Service Centres / My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Benart(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gionee is a fast growing mobile brand in Nigeria and they produce phones with enticing specs for youth at an affordable price, which has proven to be better than some mediatek device because of some differences

About some months ago i got a gionee phone which i enjoyed tweaking alot, recently the phone battery got empty and refused to charge or power on through any means of charging. It wasnt a software issue so i guessed it was hardware.

I took the phone to its service centre at Ikeja, Lagos and they scan the issue and told me to comeback 3 workingdays after i dropped it, they also asked for my details like name, phone number, address, imei. i was also issued a receipt an promised to be called after the phone was fixed.

A day passed after the day they promised i didnt get any call so i decided to call the telephone number given on the receipt to ask whether my phone was ready, i called several times before they reluctantly pick and answered my question.

I quickly hurry up the next morning to get my phone with my battery and cover of the phone with me i went to ikeja to make my pickup, when i got there they gave me my phone but it wasnt still powering on i quickly made an immediate complain to the secretary, they now accused me of spoiling the battery terminal and charge me a fee for something i didnt alter at all, i got angry immediately "come change am for them" sharp sharp them rush fix am grin

Thank God now my phone is back an i didnt pay any money at all because of my warranty, though it was about 2k for going there 2wice, what am just sure of was that it was repaired from a good source.

Share Your Story...
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by beejay501: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Vision4God: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nice
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Whizpeter(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lucky You
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Doogee(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Hi, Sir or Madamme,
Here is a business chance.
If you have the capital and resources or you have the connections to those who have capital and resources. Please read below.
(If you can get us connected to smartphone dealer in Africa except Algeria and Egypt because we already national exclusive agent there and we make a deal with them, we can give you our phones and 1 percent of our profit as reward)

Try Doogee from China.
We are the next tecno with more competitive prices in China.
We are looking for long-term partners as dealers or exclusive agents in Africa.
We are a Shenzhen (China)-based high-tech specializing in designing and manufacturing our own Doogee Android phone.
We have professional branding and promotion team and our product have secure market presence in South-East Asia, Spain, Africa and South- America.
For more info, Please visit our website www.doogee.cc and you can see the customer review for our product in Amazon, DX and Light in the Box, etc. Or review on our product in Youtube (just search Doogee )

For small business, I recommend you retails in both physical stores online in Jumia or Konga because online shopping is just starting in Africa and will flourish in the near future. Just like Taobao in China, biggest e-commerce portal in China and in the world. Retailing online definitely increase your exposure to end consumers since e-commerce portals in Africa have so many traffic while so few choices in terms of mobile products.

If you are interested becoming our partners, please contact us at jake@doogee.cc
Or my Skype jake_3039 Or my BBM PIN: 55BAC23E and Whatsapp +86 186-7639-8838
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Adesam09(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Benart:

Gionee is a fast growing mobile brand in Nigeria and they produce phones with enticing specs for youth at an affordable price, which has proven to be better than some mediatek device because of some differences

About some months ago i got a gionee phone which i enjoyed tweaking alot, recently the phone battery got empty and refused to charge or power on through any means of charging. It wasnt a software issue so i guessed it was hardware.

I took the phone to its service centre at Ikeja, Lagos and they scan the issue and told me to comeback 3 workingdays after i dropped it, they also asked for my details like name, phone number, address, imei. i was also issued a receipt an promised to be called after the phone was fixed.

A day passed after the day they promised i didnt get any call so i decided to call the telephone number given on the receipt to ask whether my phone was ready, i called several times before they reluctantly pick and answered my question.

I quickly hurry up the next morning to get my phone with my battery and cover of the phone with me i went to ikeja to make my pickup, when i got there they gave me my phone but it wasnt still powering on i quickly made an immediate complain to the secretary, they now accused me of spoiling the battery terminal and charge me a fee for something i didnt alter at all, i got angry immediately "come change am for them" sharp sharp them rush fix am grin

Thank God now my phone is back an i didnt pay any money at all because of my warranty, though it was about 2k for going there 2wice, what am just sure of was that it was repaired from a good source.

Share Your Story...

bros Abeg how much dey first say make you pay.
I get similar issue but my phone don exceed warranty period
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by deebass: 12:23am On May 01, 2015
can you please give me a description to their office from ikeja.... have issues with my sim port....the pins were forcefully pulled out
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by encryptjay(m): 2:04am On May 01, 2015
Gionee service center ain't available in Abuja or Kaduna?
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Benart(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
Adesam09:

bros Abeg how much dey first say make you pay. I get similar issue but my phone don exceed warranty period
free as far far as your warranty is still valid
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Benart(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
deebass:
can you please give me a description to their office from ikeja.... have issues with my sim port....the pins were forcefully pulled out
dont know d exact place when I get home I will check my receipt
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Adesam09(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
Benart:

free as far far as your warranty is still valid
BROS MY
warranty period don pass... Like how much should i go and gather to get it fixed at their service centre
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Benart(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
Adesam09:
BROS MY
warranty period don pass... Like how much should i go and gather to get it fixed at their service centre

like 2000 - 2500 then hold your transport
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Adesam09(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2015
Benart:

like 2000 - 2500 then hold your transport
Alright
Thank you sir
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please I really need the adress of gionee's office in ikeja and directions please. Its really urgent. Quick answers would be appreciated.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by sats: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
gionee my feet

bros you dey block my view
#TeamXiaomi
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by lioncoolst(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
I just got back from dropping off my phone for repairs. The service centre is on Medical Road (I hope I am right), opposite Zenith Bank. There is a Diamond Bank within the premises, Computer Village. Actually the office is located outside of the Computer Village on the road. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Benart(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2016
lioncoolst:
I just got back from dropping off my phone for repairs. The service centre is on Medical Road (I hope I am right), opposite Zenith Bank. There is a Diamond Bank within the premises, Computer Village. Actually the office is located outside of the Computer Village on the road. Hope this helps.

Yea u right bro confirmed
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Panshegman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
please can you post that Gionee 's office phone number
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by maeshal(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
If you love yourself avoid gionee customer care centre. Very rude customer care agents that feel they are doing you a favour
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by LordtripleM: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Gionee customer service center is at 9, simbiat abiola way, opposite Zenith bank, Ikeja.

Gionee A1 unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdMlqvA0w2U
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by shapoh(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make a report to their authorities about the issues, though I never had issues with my gionee phone so ave not gone there
maeshal:
If you love yourself avoid gionee customer care centre. Very rude customer care agents that feel they are doing you a favour
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by maeshal(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
shapoh:
Make a report to their authorities about the issues, though I never had issues with my gionee phone so ave not gone there
i did that yesterday
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by chingy012: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
I don't really have a problem with Gionee customer care....Just like other customer care centers, we customers must always complain and its normal especially when we have a problem with our device..

Lets give credit to Gionee customer care cos speaking from experience, they are doing a very good job.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by maeshal(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2017
chingy012:
I don't really have a problem with Gionee customer care....Just like other customer care centers, we customers must always complain and its normal especially when we have a problem with our device..

Lets give credit to Gionee customer care cos speaking from experience, they are doing a very good job.
yea that's right. I went there to complain about my phone charging issues and the lady didn't bother to listen carefully about the issue and just concluded that it is the charging panel without even checking the phone or asking more questions and went back to chatting and pressing her phone like i wasn't there. No alternatives to the problem, oh i didn't even mention that other customers needed attention but her phone and gist was more important. Let me also say that the problem was not even the charging panel as she claimed but a charger problem, i just left the place went to finest bought a new charger. The customer care at finest was gracious enough to allow me charge fully and up till now no repeat of the problem.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by shapoh(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
and it didnt yield any result?
maeshal:
i did that yesterday
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by RuthC: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
maeshal:
yea that's right. I went there to complain about my phone charging issues and the lady didn't bother to listen carefully about the issue and just concluded that it is the charging panel without even checking the phone or asking more questions and went back to chatting and pressing her phone like i wasn't there. No alternatives to the problem, oh i didn't even mention that other customers needed attention but her phone and gist was more important. Let me also say that the problem was not even the charging panel as she claimed but a charger problem, i just left the place went to finest bought a new charger. The customer care at finest was gracious enough to allow me charge fully and up till now no repeat of the problem.

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by maeshal(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
shapoh:
and it didnt yield any result?
i sent a mail them with the details, they said they will look into it. I have forgotten about it since the phone works well but nothing will make me go to that place again best i just avoid them
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Babmutini: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
maeshal:

how much did you buy the charger pls.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by maeshal(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Babmutini:

how much did you buy the charger pls.

i bought it 4k at finest.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Phreshy012: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
RuthC:

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Absolutely true!
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by LordtripleM: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
maeshal:
i sent a mail them with the details, they said they will look into it. I have forgotten about it since the phone works well but nothing will make me go to that place again best i just avoid them

Despite issue you have experienced, i still hold GIONEE's service center in high esteem because of how they resolved the issue i had with my M6 mirror.
They might not be 100% perfect but they are definitely reliable.
Re: My Experience With Gionee Service Centre by Babmutini: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
maeshal:
i bought it 4k at finest.
They are telling me 6k here in portharcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Data Cap / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic / Facebook Not Working On My Operamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.