Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) (682 Views)

If You Used This Book, Go And Marry / If You Used This Bucket,then You Are Ripe For Marriage / If You Used This Book N You Are Not Married You Should Be Thinking About Shilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by franzis(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
how many of us used this telephone,or had it at home?

Re: If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by iyatrustee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
I remember my parents used to lock it with one padlock like that! We had a way of tapping it to make calls sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by jeremiah505(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolz...

na only TV way get gate i see use... grin
Re: If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by DaGC(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
I used it. Back when Area codes matter. Now, na country codes matter. Very soon, na only planet code go matter, so that we can be having wrong number calls from indians, arabs, french etc grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by Rubis(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
I remember my parents used to lock it with one padlock like that! We had a way of tapping it to make calls sha cheesy

Are you my cousin? cheesy We used to do this back then.
Re: If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) by Kobeje(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Worked with it in my first job. Those were days you have numbers in your head and produce/dial them off hand without missing any digit.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ebube Essien Garricks???? (winner Of MTN Nigeria Aeroplane Promo) / Think A Minute / Why Is Rice The Most Important And Most Popular Food In The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.