Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon (4186 Views)

Breaking: Over 5,000 Guns Found In Just Two Mosque In Aba / Ali Modu-Sheriff, Fayose, At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Rivers State (Photos / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can't honestly confirm that of the hotel but could see large number of military personnel at wike's residence. And everyone says arms are largely brought out... As for the hotel everyone Lodged in has been arrested. Name of hotel coming soon. Stay glued to your radio. Till then it's unconfirmed.
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
OK
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by slimtik(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now na morning..... this is just the trailer. Waiting for the full movie
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
You guys should stop all these sensational lies pls.

Election is just some days away pls angry
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:
You guys should stop all these sensational lies pls.

Election is just some days away pls angry

I don't think it's lies.
Heard that hardened criminals has been released and armed to fight.Not all news are reported.
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't think it's lies.
Heard that hardened criminals has been released and armed to fight.Not all news are reported.

but his report says arms were discovered by security operatives in wike's house??

I know a lot go unreported but pls this is an online medium. It'll be nice if the OP can get a veritable source for volatile news like this before rushing to post.

These times are very ominous
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by midolian(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
WICKED WIKE

4 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hate wike with every fibre of my being. He behaves like ruling rivers is his birthright. tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by nueltrans: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Make una stop all these lies... Wike is on ground in. rivers state, no amount of propaganda will stop Governor wike from resuming at the brick house come may29th
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
What wud u expect 4rm a thug undecided

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by abduljabbar4(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't think it's lies.
Ramalan yero did the same. He released some criminals and recruited them to his thugs. The criminal has killed 2 people before

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by dunkem21(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
NL don dey turn to 2go.
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Hobat(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Funny
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by stronger: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP. . yes I heard the same for a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!!

Parade has really changed gear o. The military knows that if they allow what happened on March 28th to happen on saturday, heads will roll!!!

Change has come!

DAKUKU DAKUKU

MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR!!!

We vote for a peaceful gentleman, not a thug!

5 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
sleektalker:
I can't honestly confirm that of the hotel but could see large number of military personnel at wike's residence. And everyone says arms are largely brought out... As for the hotel everyone Lodged in has been arrested. Name of hotel coming soon. Stay glued to your radio. Till then it's unconfirmed.
EggovinMma:

I don't think it's lies.

I think you guys might be correct. see a similar report in punch

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-jtf-arrests-five-with-ak-47-rifles-cannabis/

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

I think you guys might be correct. see a similar report in punch

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-jtf-arrests-five-with-ak-47-rifles-cannabis/

I know.

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I know.

hmmmm.......could it be true that gej has finally left wike at the mercy of security agents and the Rivers state electorate?

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by suwailad(f): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
We need to know this asap
because if its fake, op you go chop
your BAN
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

hmmmm.......could it be true that gej has finally left wike at the mercy of security agents and the Rivers state electorate?

One thing for sure I know is this, Wike wants to turn Rivers into blood.Some insiders are reporting this to the opposition.Hence, the search that just brought his intentions to light, but there is more, I think GEJ, is trying all he can to stop the crisis that is bound to happen in Rivers sstate.If not....Hmmmmmm! That place will be a war zone few days from now.

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

One thing for sure I know is this, Wike wants to turn Rivers into blood.Some insiders are reporting this to the opposition.Hence, the search that just brought his intentions to light, but there is more, I think GEJ, is trying all he can to stop the crisis that is bound to happen in Rivers sstate.If not....Hmmmmmm! That place will be a war zone few days from now.

I believe you. In fact i just heard a rumour that 'go round' the PDP chairman has been arrested too but i really doubt the news.
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

I believe you. In fact i just heard a rumour that 'go round' the PDP chairman has been arrested too but i really doubt the news.

Muazu?
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Muazu?

shocked haba?? Not Muazu o. I mean Felix Obuah nickname 'go round'. he's the Rivers state PDP chairman
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

shocked haba?? Not Muazu o. I mean Felix Obuah nickname 'go round'. he's the Rivers state PDP chairman

Ok.Was wondering as well...
It may be the truth, although I am yet to get the info.He may be planning the show down as well with wike.I see Jonathan and Amaechi reconciliation after this election.Who knows, they may just be running things already.

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ok.Was wondering as well...
It may be the truth, although I am yet to get the info.He may be planning the show down as well with wike.I see Jonathan and Amaechi reconciliation after this election.Who knows, they may just be running things already.

who knows??

The womb of time will tell wink
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

who knows??

The womb of time will tell wink

I think the presidency and Amaechi may be communicating. cheesy
All the probes lately, has been I favour of Apc. wink
I just pray husband and wife are on the same page on this. lipsrsealed

A parrot told me Bayelsa Governor has been dancing awilo since Jonas defeat! cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

A parrot told me Bayelsa Governor has been dancing awilo since Jonas defeat! cheesy

hmmmmm.....children of Adam.....all of una are WIKEd cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by QuotaSystem: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thrilling times...people like Wike who rely on violence to get ahead never end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

hmmmmm.....children of Adam.....all of una are WIKEd cheesy cheesy

Let's see how river state plays out.
Until recently, I felt rivers pdp will win.
Thanks to Jonathan, he really wants to take everybody his government favoured down with him.I will do the same if it was me.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by stronger: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes na. Everybody is aligning with the new govt.

GMB is a no-nonsense general! he doesn't even have to lift a finger and corruption will reduce by at least 30%

So it is in the interest of GEJ to be seen to have curtailed Wike's evil plans. As we speak, GEj is in lagos.. . I doubt that he will go to rivers to campaign for Wike. So Wike is on his own. Wike and Patience were the main problems between Amaechi and GEJ.

Anyway, good will triumph over evil on saturday. We just want peace in Rivers!

3 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Let's see how river state plays out.
Until recently, I felt rivers pdp will win.
Thanks to Jonathan, he really wants to take everybody his government favoured down with him.I will do the same if it was me.. cheesy

once again.....WIKEd cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
stronger:

Yes na. Everybody is aligning with the new govt.

GMB is a no-nonsense general! he doesn't even have to lift a finger and corruption will reduce by at least 30%

So it is in the interest of GEJ to be seen to have curtailed Wike's evil plans. As we speak, GEj is in lagos.. . I doubt that he will go to rivers to campaign for Wike. So Wike is on his own. Wike and Patience were the main problems between Amaechi and GEJ.

Anyway, good will triumph over evil on saturday. We just want peace in Rivers!

@the bold, really?? does he want to lead the PDP charge himself??
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by stronger: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

@the bold, really?? does he want to lead the PDP charge himself??

Yes, it was on channels!! Well, campaigns end officially at midnight today! So he is in lagos for under-G strategy.

When we tell people that PDP need Lagos (and Rivers) for survival. They have lost kano and kaduna.. in short, the whole North.

If PDP loses Lagos and rivers, they are finished. So anyone saying JK will be independent. .LOOOLLLLL!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eziachi Writes: Buhari V Ait & Press Freedom / A Show Of American Airforce Power- A Short Video / N400m Fraud: EFCC To Quiz New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.