Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,631 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon (4207 Views)

Breaking: Over 5,000 Guns Found In Just Two Mosque In Aba / Ali Modu-Sheriff, Fayose, At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Rivers State (Photos / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by theV0ice: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
stronger:

Yes, it was on channels!! Well, campaigns end officially at midnight today! So he is in lagos for under-G strategy.

When we tell people that PDP need Lagos (and Rivers) for survival. They have lost kano and kaduna.. in short, the whole North.

If PDP loses Lagos and rivers, they are finished. So anyone saying JK will be independent. .LOOOLLLLL!!!

Yeah.....i think the battle is really lagos. an opposition without lagos CANNOT thrive but will Tinubu, GMB etc let him have it?
Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
stronger:

Yes na. Everybody is aligning with the new govt.

GMB is a no-nonsense general! he doesn't even have to lift a finger and corruption will reduce by at least 30%

So it is in the interest of GEJ to be seen to have curtailed Wike's evil plans. As we speak, GEj is in lagos.. . I doubt that he will go to rivers to campaign for Wike. So Wike is on his own. Wike and Patience were the main problems between Amaechi and GEJ.

Anyway, good will triumph over evil on saturday. We just want peace in Rivers!

GEJ greatest undoing was losing amaechi and silver.Although gej is humble, but he is really not a nice man per say.Now silver is the chairman of the ruling party in Bayelsa his home town. cheesy . Even the current governor may lose his seat in the next election. cheesy.I remembered how silver campaigned for him in 2011.I remembered how amaechi delivered the state for him in 2011, now just take a look at how he messed up? Charity begins at home they say, Jonathan did not put his house in order. Hell he didn't even create space for the southwest only the minority leader undecided.When he knew that the south west may not vote him, he extended the election to campaign and lavish money on the south west.But we know what happened. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by stronger: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Yeah.....i think the battle is really lagos. an opposition without lagos CANNOT thrive but will Tinubu, GMB etc let him have it?

Impossible! JAGABAN lose lagos! Lie lie. . I can bet my certificates that APC has Lagos. If Fashola messed up, then it would have been hard. . but Fashola finished work. Even PDP admits that. So for lagosians, they don't see the point experimenting when they already have a system that WORKS!! LAGOS IS WORKING!!

2 Likes

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by stronger: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

GEJ greatest undoing was losing amaechi and silver.Although gej is humble, but he is really not a nice man per say.Now silver is the chairman of the ruling party in Bayelsa his home town. cheesy . Even the current governor may lose his seat in the next election. cheesy.I remembered how silver campaigned for him in 2011.I remembered how amaechi delivered the state for him in 2011, now just take a look at how he messed up? Charity begins at home they say, Jonathan did not put his house in order. Hell he didn't even create space for the southwest only the minority leader undecided.When he knew that the south west may not vote him, he extended the election to campaign and lavish money on the south west.But we know what happened. cheesy

That is the one thing GEJ will wish he didn't do! Mis-handling the relationship with Amaechi because of Patience. Amaechi would have prevented the G5 disaster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by change49ja: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2015
stronger:

Impossible! JAGABAN lose lagos! Lie lie. . I can bet my certificates that APC has Lagos. If Fashola messed up, then it would have been hard. . but Fashola finished work. Even PDP admits that.

Thanks for this valid point. Those that understands the politics of Lagos state knows that Tinubu (and other true Lagosians) plus APC will rather lose the presidential election than Lagos state gubernatorial election. Tinubu will rather sacrifice Buhari than losing Lagos. Losing Lagos is like losing 50% of Nigeria. So, 16 years plus 16years equals 32years. Am I correct? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon by tripod(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
nueltrans:
Make una stop all these lies... Wike is on ground in. rivers state, no amount of propaganda will stop Governor wike from resuming at the brick house come may29th

........wike is on ground in rives state. Na tree he go dey bfor?

Every lizard put belle for ground but u nor know the one belle dey pain. We go know who dey ground or who dey mango tree on saturday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Never Knew The Railway Was Working In Nigeria / Welcome To 21st Century Where Women Are Pantless; Presidents Are Restless!! See / BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.