Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! (1259 Views)

Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him / Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud / Swift internet Is a Fraud.please stay away from them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by whogoscam: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Look at my username, yes, this is my Special account for exposing those Scam companies! My next big fish is PayQuic.com. I believe we have all been seeing the advertisement of this company on Nairaland. One day, i tried to give them a try and behold something caught my attention:

- Selling in United States Dollar
This made me believe this company is a fraud! How would a Nigerian website with a Nigerian phone number but no Address claiming to offer Airtime topup in Nigeria sell in Dollar? Simply because they don't want to expose their bank details or company details! Why?

- Using PayPal Payment Gateway
Who does this? Airtime topup PayPal!! In Nigeria!!
Alright.. i gave them a try

Note that this people did not ask me for the network i wanted to recharge! They only requested the phone number.. Who does that?

I successfully paid.. see screenshot

Till now.. My phone has not been credited! I paid $15 initially.. then they logged me out from their site and said i should login again.. i paid another $10 which i screenshot.. they did not still give me airtime.. they logged me out again!

I am filing a PayPal dispute demanding a refund right now! angry

I have been calling their numbers for so many weeks before now, always switched off
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by whogoscam: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by HostingRehab: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
We make use of there service to top up our lines and its been smooth.
if you have a problem with them kindly contact via there email.
it took less than 4 hours to resolve the only issue we had with them

and if you look at the screenshot added.
we still made use of there service yesterday.

payment we made via interswtich

Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by Vinshu(f): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
I checked their website as at yesterday, there was no Interswitch gateway only PayPal. The site seems fraudulent. Mr hostingrehab, screenshot again covering the header and footer of the site
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by xtratagem(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
I have been using payquic.com for the past few weeks... I think you should mail them. I'm ejoying payquic services. I encountered similar problem the second time I used their service. I mailed them and they even called me back. The credit reflected within few minutes.
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by DualCore1: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
So because a Nigerian site offering online services does not use Interswitch but Paypal, it is fraudulent.
Because you are unable to reach them as claimed, it is fraudulent.
Because they bill you in Dollars, it is Fraudulent.

And we wonder why serious online services do not consider the Nigerian audience as profitable, when the "webmasters" of the biggest forum in the country are stuck in 1998.

5 Likes

Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by whogoscam: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
DualCore1:
So because a Nigerian site offering online services does not use Interswitch but Paypal, it is fraudulent.
Because you are unable to reach them as claimed, it is fraudulent.
Because they bill you in Dollars, it is Fraudulent.

And we wonder why serious online services do not consider the Nigerian audience as profitable, when the "webmasters" of the biggest forum in the country are stuck in 1998.

Why did they not give me my airtime...

i have mailed since 4 days no response
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by whogoscam: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even their paypal is unverified . hahaha

Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by HostingRehab: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vinshu:
I checked their website as at yesterday, there was no Interswitch gateway only PayPal. The site seems fraudulent. Mr hostingrehab, screenshot again covering the header and footer of the site

Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by Vinshu(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin I am suspecting this HostingRehab

His Last Webmasters Post was at: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2014

Then he suddenly appears 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015 to defend payquick

Even as i feel the OP(whogoscam) is having a problem, he has mentioned so many companies on this forum for scam undecided i am also having the feeling that this payquic is a company to be careful of. No representative of PayQuic has come to defend their company! The Nairalanders who appeared are Nairalanders who have not been seen on this forum for the past 3 - 6 Months and then they suddenly appear to defend the company.

I checked the site and everything the OP said was actually true! That is why i asked the HostingRehab guy to screenshot the full page. I also did not see the interswitch. Only PayPal. Now it suddenly changes to Interswitch!

Something is not right undecided
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by HostingRehab: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Vinshu:
grin I am suspecting this HostingRehab
His Last Webmasters Post was at: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Then he suddenly appears 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015 to defend payquick
Even as i feel the OP(whogoscam) is having a problem, he has mentioned so many companies on this forum for scam undecided i am also having the feeling that this payquic is a company to be careful of. No representative of PayQuic has come to defend their company! The Nairalanders who appeared are Nairalanders who have not been seen on this forum for the past 3 - 6 Months and then they suddenly appear to defend the company.
We checked the site and everything the OP said was actually true! That is why i asked the HostingRehab guy to screenshot the full page. I also did not see the interswitch. Only PayPal. Now it suddenly changes to Interswitch!
Something is not right undecided

Jut because we didnt post anything does not mean we are not here.
When we see a good company which we use have used before and someone is saying they are a fraud.. its only good and honest of us to defend them.
We dont have any interest in payquic but just hating when a good company is put in this image
check our previous log on the screenshot..
you will see dates as back as 7 or 8th of april... thats just shows how much we make use of there service.
We have never seen the paypal you are all talking about on there website gateway .
maybe am missing something...
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by Vinshu(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
HostingRehab:

Jut because we didnt post anything does not mean we are not here.
When we see a good company which we use have used before and someone is saying they are a fraud.. its only good and honest of us to defend them.
We dont have any interest in payquic but just hating when a good company is put in this image
check our previous log on the screenshot..
you will see dates as back as 7 or 8th of april... thats just shows how much we make use of there service.
We have never seen the paypal you are all talking about on there website gateway .
maybe am missing something...

Can you explain another nairalanders ordeal with this same Payquic?

https://www.nairaland.com/2249212/nairalanders-beware-fraudsters-posting-advertorials

Payquic is a fraud company and its either you are with them or you are actually Payquic even your hostingrehab.com site is looking so fraudulent too
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by HostingRehab: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Can you explain another nairalanders ordeal with this same Payquic?

https://www.nairaland.com/2249212/nairalanders-beware-fraudsters-posting-advertorials

Payquic is a fraud company and its either you are with them or you are actually Payquic even your hostingrehab.com site is looking so fraudulent too

Now if we was scam ... you would have had complains here.
what ever you are trying to gain from here.....Goodluck
Re: Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! by uniteam: 2:40pm On May 18, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to start by apologizing for this late response on the transactional failure experienced by a user of this service. PAYQUIC IS NOT A SCAM. I will like to respond to issues raised on this forum one by one so as to be able to shed more lights on the some of the advantages of this service, online top-up. Payquic is currently serving a lot of corporate organizations in Nigeria and several individuals for electronic airtime top up, anytime, anywhere.

1. Selling in United States Dollar
This made me believe this company is a fraud! How would a Nigerian website with a Nigerian phone number but no Address claiming to offer Airtime topup in Nigeria sell in Dollar? Simply because they don't want to expose their bank details or company details! Why?

The company is not a fraud. We designed this specifically to meet the need of Nigerians in Diaspora who may want to purchase airtime for their loved ones in Nigeria. This can be done directly from this platform and the subscribers phone number will be credit automatically anywhere anytime.

2. - Using PayPal Payment Gateway
Who does this? Airtime topup PayPal!! In Nigeria!!
Alright.. i gave them a try

For those who will be accessing this service outside Nigeria, Paypal is a preferred payment gateway to Mastercard and Visacard. Thats why we also have paypal alongside with other payment gateways like interswitch. This is an online realtime airtime e top-up service, which has no limit to locations across the globe.

3. Note that this people did not ask me for the network i wanted to recharge! They only requested the phone number.. Who does that?

With the current level of technological advancement, Payquic has invested a lot on research and development to be able to differentiate their products in the market. Once your phone number is supplied to the platform, it recognizes immediately the network provider of that number and whatever amount of airtime you are requested will be credited directly to your phone number. You dont need to specify the network, just supply us with the number and we will complete the rest.

There is a phone number on the e mail confirmation sent to you. This number you can reach anytime to lay your complaints.

Payquic is here to offer you excellent services in a friendly and easy manner. We currently have a lot of Blue Chip Companies in Nigeria subscribing to this company to fuel their CUG lines on a monthly basis which sometimes attracts them a lot of benefits, bonuses and discounts.

Once again, i want to apologizing for the transactional error and i will look into this immediately and feed the house back.

I would also like to appreciate the house, those who discovered this and tried to guide the house, in case its truly a scam and those who have used this service before and were objective enough to respond "AS IS" on this issue.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me on tolu@payquic.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Get Visitors Clicking On Your Adsense Ads / Quality Webmaster/designer For Hirebee Freelance Designs Urgently Needed / Need Someone To Manage My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.