Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul (1182 Views)

Who Follows Jesus Mode Of Worship, Moslem Or Christian? / 75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol / Many Nigerian Christians Do Not Believe In Christ But Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

Jesus teachings... obey law of Moses

Paul teachings .. don't obey law of Moses

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus teachings.. be righteous ..it's the only way to heaven

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Paul teachings ... righteousness won't guarantee your heaven

Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him, 21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place. 21:29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.) 21:30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut. 21:31 And as they went about to kill him, tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar. 21:32 Who immediately took soldiers and centurions, and ran down unto them: and when they saw the chief captain and the soldiers, they left beating of Paul. 21:33 Then the chief captain came near, and took him, and commanded him to be bound with two chains; and demanded who he was, and what he had done.

Paul was beaten because he preached abandonment of Moses law.....

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:....

Jesus preached ONE GOD .... some Christians believe in Trinity

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus preached that worship One God... some Christians worship Jesus

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus said he's sent to Israel alone.... some Christians say he's sent to the whole world

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Jesus clearly said he's not God and can't do anything without God...... some Christians believe he's God and Jesus can do anything for anyone

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus said the powers was GIVEN TO him.... Christians say Jesus has every authority in his hands

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Jesus said another prophet is coming after him... Christians believe it's Spirit that will come

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus said keeping Moses law will make you a good and righteous person.... Christians believe that the law of Moses is for people in wilderness

MOSES LAW =SHARIAH LAW

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Here u cum again.
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
you must be a confused dude @ op.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
you must be a confused dude @ op.

prove it to me
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Ifeann(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol... Oh OP u so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by delishpot: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
True talk op. Now watch how men whose hearts have hardened fight against you.
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Scholar8200(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
At op, GOD declared in Jeremiah 31:31-34 that HE will make a New Covenant and described the pattern of the New testament. THE LORD JESUS further accentuated this in Matthew 26:28. Paul through the HOLY SPIRIT'S inspiration taught about it in Romans 8:4 , Hebrews 8:6-13 and Hebrews 10:1-13. In fact this Truth summarises the New Testament.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

prove it to me

you are confused because u are not sure if ur religion is the true one, and this makes u to read the bible to make some comparism and looking for what will clear ur unbelive about ur religion. as for me, nothing will interest me in ur koran that will make me to carry it and read it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

you are confused because u are not sure if ur religion is the true one, and this makes u to read the bible to make some comparism and looking for what will clear ur unbelive about ur religion. as for me, nothing will interest me in ur koran that will make me to carry it and read it

laughing . you hate what you don't understand... what a illiterate and unwise person you are.

understand Quran, hadith, then come debate
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by preciousMI1(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
issues in religion. lets wait till the day of his coming...
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Fari9482: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Scholar8200:
At op, GOD declared in Jeremiah 31:31-34 that HE will make a New Covenant and described the pattern of the New testament. THE LORD JESUS further accentuated this in Matthew 26:28. Paul through the HOLY SPIRIT'S inspiration taught about it in Romans 8:4 , Hebrews 8:6-13 and Hebrews 10:1-13. In fact this Truth summarises the New Testament.

That quote from Jeremiah is fascinating to me because many people that quote it for some reason never tell you who or what particular people that New Covenant would be made with. So who did that Prophet Jeremiah say that New Covenant would be made with?
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Fari9482:

That quote from Jeremiah is fascinating to me because many people that quote it for some reason never tell you who or what particular people that New Covenant would be made with. So who did that Prophet Jeremiah say that New Covenant would be made with?

so na jerimaiah that God gave the new testament.. not Jesus again...
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Scholar8200(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

so na jerimaiah that God gave the new testament.. not Jesus again...
Jeremiah only prophesied about it years before it took place. Note Jer 31:34b I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more. This remission of sin was alluded to by Jesus Christ when He said in Matthew 26:28, this is My Blood of the New Testament which is shed for many for the Remission of sins.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Scholar8200:
Jeremiah only prophesied about it years before it took place. Note Jer 31:34b I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more. This remission of sin was alluded to by Jesus Christ when He said in Matthew 26:28, this is My Blood of the New Testament which is shed for many for the Remission of sins.

my question is simple... what is the New testament? what are new testament rule? if the New testament is against anything in Moses law, then it's void because Jesus said he didn't come to destroy or change but to fulfil
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Scholar8200(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Fari9482:

Yes, Jeremiah 31:31 reveals that God said He will make this New covenant with the house of Israel and Judah. Now if we stopped there, I myself wont be a Christian. But if you consider other bible references like Isaiah 56:6-8, also the sons of the stranger that join themselves to the Lord. . . And takes hold of MY covenant; even them will I bring to my Holy Mountain (Heaven). . . For my House shall be called the House of prayer for all people. And other like references. That's why Joel 2:28,29 God promises to pour HIS Spirit on All flesh. Finally Revelations 7 summarises this: it reveals the tribes of Israel and (vs 9)a great multitude of all nations washed in the blood of the Lamb (vs 14-17) standing before The Throne of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

Jesus teachings... obey law of Moses

Paul teachings .. don't obey law of Moses

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus teachings.. be righteous ..it's the only way to heaven

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Paul teachings ... righteousness won't guarantee your heaven

Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him, 21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place. 21:29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.) 21:30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut. 21:31 And as they went about to kill him, tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar. 21:32 Who immediately took soldiers and centurions, and ran down unto them: and when they saw the chief captain and the soldiers, they left beating of Paul. 21:33 Then the chief captain came near, and took him, and commanded him to be bound with two chains; and demanded who he was, and what he had done.

Paul was beaten because he preached abandonment of Moses law.....

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:....

Jesus preached ONE GOD .... some Christians believe in Trinity

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus preached that worship One God... some Christians worship Jesus

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus said he's sent to Israel alone.... some Christians say he's sent to the whole world

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Jesus clearly said he's not God and can't do anything without God...... some Christians believe he's God and Jesus can do anything for anyone

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus said the powers was GIVEN TO him.... Christians say Jesus has every authority in his hands

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Jesus said another prophet is coming after him... Christians believe it's Spirit that will come

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus said keeping Moses law will make you a good and righteous person.... Christians believe that the law of Moses is for people in wilderness

MOSES LAW =SHARIAH LAW

you have no idea of what you are talking about,the mosaic law are for only the children of isreal. Since when the Jewish law became the law of the Arab?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Moses

How can the founder of Christianity baptised by a christians? Is this possible?
https://www.nairaland.com/1981918/did-paul-invent-christianity
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Scholar8200(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

my question is simple... what is the New testament? what are new testament rule? if the New testament is against anything in Moses law, then it's void because Jesus said he didn't come to destroy or change but to fulfil
thanks for your attention pls hear me patiently. The New testament (just like the Old) was ratified by blood but not of animals but Jesus said (Matt 26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 24: 44,46,47) and one of the reasons is because Jer prophesied about forgiveness and remission of sins being part of the New Testament and without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. But it does not stop there. Jer further prophesied in d txt I quoted that GOD will put His laws in our inward parts and write it in our hearts Ezekiel 36:27 goes further to reveal that God will put His Spirit within us and cause us to walk in His statutes and do them. Once a person believes the Gospel, repents of sin and surrenders to Christ, these things take place but his freewill to choose if he'll live by the Spirit's leading or reject (and be condemned). Now pls understand that the law of Moses consists the ceremonial and the moral. The former was fulfilled in Christ hence we no longer depend on animal blood for forgiveness but the latter(moral) was expatiated upon by Christ showing us the deeper dimensions and higher requirements (eg the sermon on the mount, His Own Life) such that we immediately see our need of God's working in our hearts. In fact Moses reported God's desire to Israel in Deuteronomy 5:29 where GOD said Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me and keep all my commandments always that it may be well with them. This clearly shows that beyond the external , strained compliance to written codes, God's perspective was also on the heart. David also realised this when he prayed in Psalm 51:10,11 create in me a Clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within me... Take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.. In case this does not answer your question pls feel free to notify.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
it pains me when people dont read and understand the bible in context..remember in
2TIMOTHY3:16..that every scripture is given by the inspiration of GOD..remember that jesus also said to them.
John16:12-13..that he has many things to say unto us..but we cannot bear them now..bt when the holy spirit is comes..he will teach us all
things..
2cor4:3..shows that ppl like u@OP cannot understand because the god of this world(the devil) has blinded ur mind..
1cor2:9-11..the secrets things of the lord has been revealed to us(believers) by his spirit..
u can never discern the truth and knowledge of the scriptures without the spirit of God,revelation knowledge.
Eph1:16-19.COL1:9-11.PHILIPIANS1:9-11..
SELAH.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
lemme add somethings ..
Jesus choose Paul by himself.
ACTS 9:3-15...Jesus selected Paul by himself..so that Paul could bear/Teach/preach in the name Of Jesus before kings and authorities.
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
sportsmaster:
it pains me when people dont read and understand the bible in context..remember in
2TIMOTHY3:16..that every scripture is given by the inspiration of GOD..remember that jesus also said to them.
John16:12-13..that he has many things to say unto us..but we cannot bear them now..bt when the holy spirit is comes..he will teach us all
things..
2cor4:3..shows that ppl like u@OP cannot understand because the god of this world(the devil) has blinded ur mind..
1cor2:9-11..the secrets things of the lord has been revealed to us(believers) by his spirit..
u can never discern the truth and knowledge of the scriptures without the spirit of God,revelation knowledge.
Eph1:16-19.COL1:9-11.PHILIPIANS1:9-11..
SELAH.
that differentiate Christianity from other believes. It's the holy spirit that reveal thing's to us especially when we seek him. He reveal himself to us when we deligenly seek him and that's why some body in Christ proclaim the gospel without him. The holy spirit speaks the mind of God and even teaches how to pray. Don't mind Heathen here on this forum that are ignorant of the devices of the devil. Do you know that Satan had to quote correct verses from the bible even thou they mis interpreted to tempt Jesus.
similar scenario of mis interpretation of the Koran is seen today in the world where some sect of religious fanatics quote verses from the Koran to achieve their aims whereas it's not correct. just like op who just saw some verses in the Bible, comes here to compare Paul and Jesus. Fellow Christian anything you don't understand seek your shepherd and if you're not convinced, seek God in prayers. He's the best entity to. explain better than your cleric. The spirit are one and it's the Same spirit that speaks to your shepherd. note that you must test all spirits to see whether they come from God. because Satan has advanced now up to a point that those you see as good preachers (taking care of member's need e.t.c) are evil. Don't be deceive by what you see on tv. one way to test such spirit is the in depth word of God in the Shepherd.
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing . you hate what you don't understand... what a illiterate and unwise person you are.

lmao..u want to start talking abt that fake prophet of urz that raped and forcefully married an 8 year old girl..Aisha was 8 when Ur so called false prophet muhammed had intimacy with her. tongue
shahydbinaliyu:

lmao..u want to start talking abt that fake prophet of urz that raped and forcefully married an 8 year old girl..Aisha was 8 when Ur so called false prophet muhammed had intimacy with her.
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
clueless are my brothers in Christianity.... despite all our (muslims) effort to make them see the truth, all you (Christians) do is insult and ask unreasonable questions.... despite the fact that we (muslims) have debunked all your conspiracy theories, you people still comeup with that same conspiracy theories debunked...

i have tried my best... May God lead you to wherever you want...

only reasonable questions i will be answering to...
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Maamin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
clueless are my brothers in Christianity.... despite all our (muslims) effort to make them see the truth, all you (Christians) do is insult and ask unreasonable questions.... despite the fact that we (muslims) have debunked all your conspiracy theories, you people still comeup with that same conspiracy theories debunked...

I see that when you have been cornered and dumbfounded with the truth starring in your face..you come up with this silly comment above. And stop opening threads to twist biblical scriptures for your selfish interest. angry
Re: Biblical Truth That Shows Christians NEVER Follows Jesus But Paul by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 12, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

I just dey look dey laugh...some folks think they can just quote the word of GOD any how and bring out some self-centered meanings out of it! Smh...

The Bible is written precept upon precept, line upon line, a little here, a little there....all coded; a little in few verses of a Book and a little in other verses of other Books! It's written like that to keep stouthearted heathens and reprobates like OP in perpetual delusion of disbelief! You have to study it extensively, juxtapose verses and mediate on them before you can get the bigger picture!

Isaiah 28:13

And the word of the LORD will be to them precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little, that they may go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The word is a trap for unbelievers!

(1) (Reply)

''extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus'' / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Questions Christians Should Find Answers To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.