Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari (3942 Views)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by tunluvus: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Buhari stated that ruling Nigeria would be a challenge due to the “colossal rape of its economy and leadership deficit by the outgoing ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”

President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari had promised to run a transparent government when elected into office.

Buhari also stated that ruling Nigeria would be a challenge due to the “colossal rape of its economy and leadership deficit by the outgoing ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”

The President-elect made the statement on Wednesday, April 8, 2015, while speaking at a town hall meeting in Yola, Adamawa State.

“For Nigeria to get out of the woods, there should be commit­ment and perseverance on the part of the leadership of the country, but, the new government will do its best to put things in the right perspective,’’ Buhari said.

“But, unfortunately, the resources were mismanaged and squandered, leading to the present situation being experienced in the land. Although, many expect that things will change in a day, it’s not so, because it will take us some years to make changes,” he added.

"Nigerians are in a haste, people should not see the change, that we are championing, in a twinkle of an eye, we need patience and prayers for us to succeed," the President-elect said.

Buhari also said that his government wouldn’t favour anyone, not even his family members.

“We need to fight corruption squarely, for Nigeria to move forward. We will run a transparent government, in doing so, I will not favour my family”, he said.
Read More @ http://naijatroller.com/pdp-has-raped-our-economy-says-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ozoigbondu: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blah Blah Blah........i hope thats not an excuse we were economic miracles and we expect any thing short of that will lead to baptism of fire.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Cadamlk: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
It is no more news that they are cankerworms in our polity

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
That's why we elected and gave you our mandate, sir.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Sandydayz(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah true words he said...
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
This excuse will not last forever

The world knows that Nigeria is the number 1 economy in Africa and number 1 investment destination in Africa at this moment

Buhari will be held responsible for whatever happens after May 29, 2015.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by optimusprimer(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Getting Nigeria back to its former glory and beyond isn't just GMBs DUTY. We all got to work together.
We'll be patient with u sir.
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is this buhari lazy to work or what? Why is he so quick to shift blames? Is this why he stole the mandate?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by TrishaP(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
The same economy that is the fastest growing in Africa and 3rd in the world according to cnn business?

You know when someone is out of ideas of afraid of failure, excuses are the easiest way out. We need an improve economy, that's why we elected you, no excuses pls

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
optimusprimer:
Getting Nigeria back to its former glory and beyond isn't just GMBs DUTY. We all got to work together.
We'll be patient with u sir.
God bless Nigeria
Work together ke, una follow Johna work?
Patience ni, una patient with Johna??
Abegi.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Buhari is 100% right.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Eyop: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

Abegi.

cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
Is this buhari lazy to work or what? Why is he so quick to shift blames? Is this why he stole the mandate?

This is not blame shifting. It is stating the facts.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by optimusprimer(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

Abegi.

See ur dirty big nose. Gej had 5 years to work if not more.
I suggest u pack to Kenya biko.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
I tire o, he assured us d moment he is in every thing will b alright, n now he is looking for reasons, he should keep mute for now n calculate, we expect him to do d wonders, after all he made is believe he is a miracle worker

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

This is not blame shifting. It is stating the facts.
He should do the work he was voted by underaged kids in Kano and Kaduna to do. If he's not up to it he should let us know so that the election will be cancelled so that adults will vote for a better person. Mxm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
optimusprimer:

See ur dirty big nose. Gej had 5 years to work if not more.
I suggest u pack to Kenya biko.

Hahahahah, dirty big nose? Hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, well it sounded funny though, I won't abuse u cos am more cultured, matured n beautiful, n if u ve a problem with my nose rather than d matter on d thread, u may hit d lagoon n have some rest. wink

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
He should do the work he was voted by underaged kids in Kano and Kaduna to do. If he's not up to it he should let us know so that the election will be cancelled so that adults will vote for a better person. Mxm.

He is totally up to the task. It's not yet 29th May so calm down.
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by BrokenTV: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:
Rome wasn't built in a day.
But you people want GEJ to build Rome in one hour.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by optimusprimer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahah, dirty big nose? Hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, well it sounded funny though, I won't abuse u cos am more cultured, matured n beautiful, n if u ve a problem with my nose rather than d matter on d thread, u may hit d lagoon n have some rest. wink

Lagoon kwa?
Biko life jacket odi expensive.
Anyways... GMB hasn't started yet sef
And by d way dollar is so much reduced just based on his name and integrity.
Wait and see na

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

Beautifully made baby....How are you doing? That your picture na die ooo
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by TrishaP(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
BrokenTV:

We gave a long 6 or 7 years to try out but he failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by vanunu: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Money is meant to be spent wisely, that is why the govt is building about ten power plants and so many sub-stations at the same, these projects and others too numerous to mention worth billions of dollars. As they say, 'everybody is a better player from the sidelines'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
optimusprimer:

Lagoon kwa?
Biko life jacket odi expensive.
Anyways... GMB hasn't started yet sef
And by d way dollar is so much reduced just based on his name and integrity.
Wait and see na
I don't get u sir, HE HASN'T STARTED YET, DOLLAR IS REDUCED,
Based on his name n integrity?
I tot gej was d man on ground, so how did buhari influence d fall of dollar.
Hmm
Someone help me please I don laugh tire.
So u mean his name caused d fall of dollars?
Please don't get me started.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Beautifully made baby....How are you doing? That your picture na die ooo
Thanks sugar
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by PointB: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
You'll have 100 days head start, after that we'll see.

You think presidency na moi-moi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

He is totally up to the task. It's not yet 29th May so calm down.
ok
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by francizy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

He had all the time in the world to checkout your DP, after admiring it, he singled out the part of your body he loved most. The dude is probably tripping for you but can't swallow his pride.
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks sugar
That face of yours can send shivers up a spine grin grin
Re: PDP Has Raped Our Economy - Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
BrokenTV:

don't mind the biased people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick / BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO / South West Pensioners To Sue Governors Over Non-payment Of Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.