Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick (3951 Views)

North Will Not Tolerate Any Extreme Group Again - Ortom / Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by cybertyrant(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
A new seccessionist group called movement for the republic of benueria(moroba) led by mr kelvin apoika who is said to have founded the group late last year has come out to say that the southwest plus kwara and edo has become ripe enough to be on their own to become an independent republic of benueria, having capital at ogun state and boasts of
10,000 members all over southwest and beyond,claims embassy at cuba and have their members who are in diaspora in over 34 countries.
Says that the hausa fulanis dominance must stop and the defense of her people from infidels like the boko harams and blood thirst fulani herdsmen and defense from the likes of multi killings and massacre in plateau and various places.

The hausas want to control us but we will show them that we are not corwards and slaves,if they say we are nigerias problem then let us go,if they dont then our peaceful evangelism might change over night,he said

We are also going to launch radio, tv and news papers, enough of the british cage,we must achieve our freedom, Amin

The risen group in south west claiming to be moroba has said its territories covers the whole south west,kwara,edo,west benue.
Their flag is that of pan african with a full moon and a star.

Sorry guys, bad network did not allow me to upload the full story but u can go to the source.

Save ur people from blood thirst hausa-fulani herdsmen and slavery

www.naij.com/another -seccession-group-emerges-from-the-south-west/htrsj

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
i hear
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by divinehand2003(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol
Benueria!!!!!!!!!
The name sounds creepy and weird. I have a better name for them - FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF YORUBA LAND

4 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by petkoffDrake(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
pls! divide Naija, let everyone rest
m

what causing all these shits! cos buhari dully appoints hausas. forgetting the rest ethnics....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol! Orisirisi something! Jobless person!!............................ *modified* @Buddahmonk et al, i can see over 90% of people on this first page wants Nigeria divided, and i don't think i have any reason to be in the midst of such people. What i want you to know is that Nigeria will always remain as one.... We love you guys, you going nowhere! I rest my case!!

1 Like

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by wtfCode: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
i'm watching. To ur tent oh isreal.

8 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by funkybully(f): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naija zoo is falling down, falling down, falling down.......

Naija zoo is falling down, my fair lady grin

10 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol! Orisirisi something! Jobless person!!

Everything must be about money, job and comfort for you, I know if you were around during civil right movement in the US you will tage MLK and Malcolm X jobless and fake people.

Che Guevera would have been tagged jobless by you if you were around during the Cuba Revolution.

Stop all these nonsense and listen to their demands, they have messages to deliver

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Zoo is falling faster than we thought.

7 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by SOUNDKING: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:
anything that will speed up the total collapse of this zoo will have my surport..God bless Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
SOUNDKING:
anything that will speed up the total collapse of this zoo will have my surport..God bless Biafra.

Abi oh.

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

Lolz, Another mad people from SW.. Lolz

4 sure na 4 NL all of them get mouth reach... see there head like coconut
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by glassjar1: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
YOU ARE a free born

Benue you are free to be free , free your self from extermination be careful and stand up .

benueria repubulic is supported

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by ComrdDRS: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
#TeamBenueria#

7 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by cybertyrant(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
When i saw this i was i GEEZ
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by funkybully(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Biafra wants out!

Benueria wants out!

Niger deltans want!

Only north nd South West parasites will remain in d zoo soon

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by temitemi1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by destino24(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by wytecat: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hehehe! Ibos IHIIHI cheesy cheesy cheesy
IHIIHIIHeh grin grin grin grin

You Ibos can't take your eyes off Yoruba for a minute, but At least get your biafra first before helping Yoruba to get theirs.
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, Another mad people from SW.. Lolz

4 sure na 4 NL all of them get mouth reach... see there head like coconut

undecided
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
wytecat:
Hehehe! Ibos IHIIHI
IHIIHIIHeh

At least get your biafra first before helping Yoruba to get theirs.

In your stupidity, you still found a way to rope Biafra in.

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by wytecat: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who else is this stupidly dumb if not I Ibos?

We know your trademark and it's boldly written on it.
EasternLionn:

In your stupidity, you still found a way to rope Biafra in.
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by 4stylz: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Like play; all these will come to light

Nigeria cannot survive another war because the country is too fragile right now

1 Like

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is that you becomebullshyte?
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
wytecat:
Who else is this stupidly dumb if not I nonnot Ibos?

We know your trademark and it's boldly written on it.

You be fool, baboon

1 Like

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by glassjar1: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
BENUERIA AND BIAFRA will be ECONOMIC PARTNERS when time comes ,free shipping passage through river niger to lokoja shipping port .

Trinidad and Tobago republic came to my mind .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by wytecat: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Your mother a baboon, look in the mirror, you look like one too.
EasternLionn:

You be fool, baboon
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by cybertyrant(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
There is no time,benueria is still young we cant wait for them they should help the biafrans by ambushing the nigerian soldiers, we will support them with half of what we receive as long as the zoo falls,

Let me tell u that i felt happy when i saw this, i prefer the name benueria than oduduwa or oduarewa or oduanistan or western nigeria, what a rich country

Incase i forget the islamic state (iswap), they should help make the job faster

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by EasternLionn: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
wytecat:
Your mother a baboon, look in the mirror, you look like one too.

Hehehe, your own don be

1 Like

Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by glassjar1: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
cybertyrant:
There is no time,benueria is still young we cant wait for them they should help the biafrans by ambushing the nigerian soldiers, we will support them with half of what we receive as long as the zoo falls,

Let me tell u that i felt happy when i saw this, i prefer the name benueria than oduduwa or oduarewa or oduanistan or western nigeria, what a rich country

Incase i forget the islamic state (iswap), they should help make the job faster

wow good idea , support them establish benueria . Good one .
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lord, let this year not end.
Re: OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick by cybertyrant(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
glassjar1:
BENUERIA AND BIAFRA will be ECONOMIC PARTNERS when time comes ,free shipping passage through river niger to lokoja shipping port .

Trinidad and Tobago republic came to my mind .
Mba let it better travel out of ur mind abeg,
Biafra is biafra, biafra is only one better dont arise those theives in east africa that stole our biafra.
In not that they got crush at its infant period

(1) (2) (Reply)

More People Should Start Writting Letter / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths / Where In Aso Rock Was This Broadcast Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.