Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Can We? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We? (8762 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hey peeps

Pic below , share thoughts and opinions smiley

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove

2 Shares

Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
People don't just fall in love, no, it's not like the big bang. Love grows, and it's basically a wide range of emotions. Now let's create a scale for measuring love. I'll call it the kanne scale. wink
Let's say the kanne scale has a range of 0-100 kannes(kn)...lol
...Now Let's assume the point at which one falls in love to be ~65kn.
No mature, rational being would hit 65kn instantaneously. Instead, the love would be required to grow from 0.
Now, talking to someone you fancy online: learning their interests, culture et cetera, sets the ball rolling. The kannes begin to rack up. But the million dollar is: can one hit 65kn?

Well, personally I think love is too complex a set of emotions to be measured. Which makes everything I wrote up there rubbish. It also means I can't provide an accurate answer to your question, and no-one can provide one either, unless they're lying to themselves, or _retarded in some way. tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can only develop admiration not infatuation......
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry >:

nna na wah oo

#YOLO
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala u already know my answer
Re: Can We? by ronald4lif(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sure.
Re: Can We? by confistified(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
yeap
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm Ok this is our generations pickle lol so online meeting you mean. I would say yes because on dating websites you are first attracted by a profile picture. Then the msg back and forth builds the anticipation. Then you swapp numbers and talk leads to infatuation. All this before you meet face to face.

Another scenario is a friend hooking you up by giving you someone's number and the same process from there. So all friends and lovers start as strangers.
Re: Can We? by sneak3(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hardly is it possible.. but in the world we live in now weed smoking youths often does that for fun.
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
yes except you.

wait till buhari gets second term before your thread makes front page.
change has come to Nigeria. next bus stop of change is in lagos state.

I live min the lagoon #
Re: Can We? by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Hmmmmmmmmm Ok this is our generations pickle lol so online meeting you mean. I would say yes because on dating websites you are first attracted by a profile picture. Then the msg back and forth builds the anticipation. Then you swapp numbers and talk leads to infatuation. All this before you meet face to face.

Another scenario is a friend hooking you up by giving you someone's number and the same process from there. So all friends and lovers start as strangers.

Whatever one feels about the other should be very limited until the bolded happens, to avoid disappointment after realising that the person real personality is not in tandem with their off air personality.
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vessi:
yes except you.

wait till buhari gets second term before your thread makes front page.
change has come to Nigeria. next bus stop of change is in lagos state.

I live min the lagoon #

Thanks. for ur comment smiley
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
sneak3:
Hardly is it possible.. but in the world we live in now weed smoking youths often does that for fun.

Lol ok
Re: Can We? by countsparrow: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah...

It is very possible, people don't fall in love with faces, people fall in love with personalities

1 Like

Re: Can We? by Beennkumar(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Definitely.
Re: Can We? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes u can actually do dat.
Luv is a feeling,u dnt see sm1 b4 u start hv d feeln,u only gats to keep it on a certain lowkey level until u see them
Re: Can We? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pinkycute u are invited here

1 Like

Re: Can We? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks. for ur comment smiley
The Fwend u introduce to me knw dy talk oh.sad
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
The Fwend u introduce to me knw dy talk oh.sad

Ok mayb she aint interested
Re: Can We? by pinkycute(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah..... 100% possible smiley
But wit ghost only grin grin
Re: Can We? by kinglekan: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove

100% possible. grin

1 Like

Re: Can We? by kinglekan: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Whatever one feels about the other should be very limited until the bolded happens, to avoid disappointment after realising that the person real personality is not in tandem with their off air personality.

U be professor I swear. smiley

But the thing is life is too short to expect disappointments. So I choose to be carefree. grin
Re: Can We? by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
I can only develop admiration not infatuation......

U don come ehnn!!! smiley

This ur way of putting it sef don confuse person.

Abeg mk I ask u d question for my own lang. Shey body fit dey totori u on top person wey u never see?? smiley

Chikena!!!
Re: Can We? by ronald4lif(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

U be professor I swear. smiley

But the thing is life is too short to expect disappointments. So I choose to be carefree. grin

Lol! You're a guy so it's not unusual to think carefree or alike. In online relationship or any for that matter women are more vulnerable to get hurt. So I think I was referring to them not players like you. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

U don come ehnn!!! smiley

This ur way of putting it sef don confuse person.

Abeg mk I ask u d question for my own lang. Shey body fit dey totori u on top person wey u never see?? smiley

Chikena!!!
No, I can't...
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even with our technology. You can Skype every night and face time all day so what changes once you meet face to face if the chemistry is already built and you've bonded over the phone.
Re: Can We? by kinglekan: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

No, I can't...

Okies!!!

Etisalat... Now u are talking smiley
Re: Can We? by kinglekan: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You're a guy so it's not unusual to think carefree or alike. In online relationship or any for that matter women are more vulnerable to get hurt. So I think I was referring to them not players like you. tongue

Haaaaa!!! Me player??

Ur wicked ooooo!! Nor spoil me for all d babes wey I dey eye ooooo
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
professor
Re: Can We? by tohpahz(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can like his character.. like his looks.. d way he chats. Etc.. buh love?? Nah!!
Re: Can We? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
It's possible to develop feeling for someone u have not met if the communication is excellent(skype, bbm, whatsapp, calls, etc) but it's time based unlike if you meet someone today and u quickly develop feeling for dat person; that is lust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (21+) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions / Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.