Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee (28518 Views)

Man Murdered By Political Thugs In Kano State (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Confraternity Marks Anniversary, Ogun Residents Flee Communities / Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by princess1000: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babyboy1986:
APC supporters the problem of lagos

RIP to the dead

Vote not fight
Shut up ur mouth.do you have proof .

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bre:
For all those sowing tribal discord, you have begun to reap the fruits of your labour angry

I assure you both groups are of the same tribe
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by tellwisdom: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
One person has been reported dead after crisis erupted in Oshodi area of Lagos, Thursday evening.

It was gathered that problem ensued between some rival political thugs in the area over issues bothering on the forthcoming governorship election.

DAILY POST correspondent reports that the whole area is boiling as residents and makerters are running for their dear lives.

The identity of the victim could not be ascertained at the moment.

This incident is coming barely one week after a woman was killed in similar crsis that broke up in the area.

ESI OLUWO

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by bullabong(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
On my way tru Oshodi dis evening I saw them carrying the dead thug putting on a white blood stained T shirt in a ford transit bus.And I shook my head,oh illiterates of little knowledge.
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by ud4u: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
@ rawani,

no be one nigeria again why are decieving our selves
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na wa oooo. Agbaje boys and their wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by fosidewok: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
We want to know the owners of Lagos during this election.

Okoros should come out on Saturday and fight for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by luggy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was tha Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Aloocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 36 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest og lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.
stop it Because I have my life jarket. I can swim via the lagoon after casting my Vote for jimi. pls basketh mouth., I need one life jarket ooooooo
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

ESI OLUWO
Confirmed?
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by fosidewok: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

Jimi and Akinwunmi are both Yoruba sons.

This is no more about them. It is now about those flat heads that claim they own Lagos from across the Niger.

Come out and fight for the land you own.

Enough of the igbos rubbish in Lagos.
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Arysexy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Children of lagoon, lagooning their toutish lives.

Oba of lagoon u see ur life?
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
SmartChoices:

Confirmed?

1000%..Such a calm lad...Always willing to mix up with young boiz
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=28pt]WHILE JIMI AGBAJE'S "AJE BUTTER" CHILDREN ARE ENJOYING THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE IN LUXURY, HE IS USING THE IDIOTIC CHILDREN OF THE POOR SUFFERING IN PENURY AS POLITICAL THUGS FOR HIS OPPORTUNISTIC SELFISH POLITICAL BOLD IDEAS.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JIMI AGBAJE'S CHILDREN AMONG THEM FIGHTING FOR HIM?
ONLY IDI-OTS WILL BE FOOLED TO VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE.
[/size]

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
yinkson:
Trust me this is definitely PDP handiwork in order to scare most legible voters aways ahead of the forthcoming election so that only the bribbed PDP members would come out to vote.

Same thing happened during the presidential election.

Why would PDP do that when a non-indigene member of their party won that same constituency last two weeks?

Is somebody scared of massive turn out of voters on Saturday?

Paranoid cowards should allow INEC to conduct a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

1000%..Such a calm lad...Always willing to mix up with young boiz
Was he not the one who led trouble last week
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by tellwisdom: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
SmartChoices:
Was he not the one who led trouble last week

I'm not following their activities; but he happens to be in charge of the stadium where i train, whenever i'm around
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by thewarrior72: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rawani:
This was bound to happen, now expect the trouble makers to play their genetically programmed role of victim. Throughout this drama, did the instigators remember they're still a minority whether in the lagoon or hanging from a palm tree? Now a soul is lost, and he will be too dead to see if he was buried in no man's land or every man's land.

We must agree to disagree and embrace peace if we do not want to be overwhelmed by this veiled tsunami.

Shut up ignoramus, the guy that oluomo mc & his APC thugs killed is called ese, a PDP thug who is likely to be oluomo if PDP win.....so It's yoruba versus yoruba.

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Arysexy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
ruffDiamond:
Hahahaha that moment when a pdp supporter or voter or any Igbo see da flaming red eyes of a jagaban boys on the lose dem go know say this election na walk over for apc!.da presidential election has shown wat apc is capable of in their stronghold ! Na ambode take it or go jump inside lagoon !i dey pity those slowpoke flat heads honestly wild wild west nor be east o una go hear nwi i swear !
[/s]

Coward oblong head loud mouth chest beating gorilla.

Why not start already, go alaba flat heads are easily spotted there.

If them born u well, touch any igbo man in Lagos enough of online rants.

U people have been ranting since 1960. Please time for action is now or shut ur ewedu stained big mouth for ever.
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by dedarkman(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
I passed Oshodi by 5:39 and every were was calm even as apc was doing their maching abi wetin they call am, ikoyi too was quiet even as pdp were doing their own koro pikin sharing phone
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Evanscoth(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Godisnear:
chai, one person don enter Oba of Lagos lagoon finally. I talk am, shebi I talk am.

The last time I heard somebody made such a silly statement over an incident, she got to warri and got a phone call. Behold she passed her uncle dead scene on the road unknown to her. Not that am wishing u so but be careful with what you vomitt

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by tellwisdom: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
thewarrior72:

Shut up ignoramus, the guy that oluomo mc & his APC thugs killed is called ese, a PDP thug who is likely to be oluomo if PDP win.....so It's yoruba versus yoruba.

You could be right bro
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babymama1:

It's all to do with scaring people away from coming out to vote on Saturday. Check the statistics from the last presidential election.

Where did PDP get most of their votes? That's where the cowards would attempt their scare tactics.
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by ceejay80s(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Come Saturday, dat mumu Oba will see how powerful the igbos are as we vote apc out of lagos, shebi una say oba no dey apologize, we igbo's no dey forgive. I wan see wetin go happen

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by tellwisdom: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Evanscoth:

The last time I heard somebody made such a silly statement over an incident, she got to warri and got a phone call. Behold she passed her uncle dead scene on the road unknown to her. Not that am wishing u so but be careful with what you vomitt

How far, do you have big yansh..Can i see?? wink
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by thewarrior72: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
I will empty my bank account to charity any day you regain your sanity.

ode olopolo eja
Shut up it is APC thugs that has been causing trouble in oshodi since today. Oluomo & his APC thugs killed ese, one of their own who sometime ago decameped to PDP & is considered the next oluomo if PDP win. It is a premeditatedk attack by oluomo who is feeling threatened by the guys popularity
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rawani:
This was bound to happen, now expect the trouble makers to play their genetically programmed role of victim. Throughout this drama, did the instigators remember they're still a minority whether in the lagoon or hanging from a palm tree? Now a soul is lost, and he will be too dead to see if he was buried in no man's land or every man's land.

We must agree to disagree and embrace peace if we do not want to be overwhelmed by this veiled tsunami.
Please what has 'no man's land' got to do with the death of a man killed in a fight between APC and PDP thugs at Oshodi?
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by 1stola: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babyboy1986:
APC supporters the problem of lagos

RIP to the dead

Vote not fight
PDPÏGS

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by deebrain(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lord, will our youth ever learn?
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by thewarrior72: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

You could be right bro
Not I could be right, it is a fact. Mc oluomo is feeling threatened by that guys popularity, been one of his boys when he was in APC, but is now in PDP & is the head of all PDP thugs in oshodi & is in line to take over from oluomo if PDP win. So, it is a premeditated attack. Also, 2 people lost their life in thesame fracas at oja oke mafoluku, although calm has returned to oja oke since police brought their armored carrier there.

1 Like

Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by holatin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
thewarrior72:

Shut up it is APC thugs that has been causing trouble in oshodi since today. Oluomo & his APC thugs killed ese, one of their own who sometime ago decameped to PDP & is considered the next oluomo if PDP win. It is a premeditatedk attack by oluomo who is feeling threatened by the guys popularity
is dat how you talk with your elders at home, so much for a kid that lack a good upbringing.
oya go and look for your mate
Re: One Person Killed As Political Thugs Clash In Oshodi. Residents Flee by Godisnear(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Evanscoth:

c'mon, you are over reacting. what happened to your sense of humour? Don't tell me you've thrown it into the lagoon too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Rescue A White Man From Kidnappers / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.