Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos (2865 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
NEWS: ABUJA NATIVES WANTS INDIGENOUS MINISTER....punch 7/4/2015

LAGOS INDIGEN WANTS INDIGENOUS GOVERNOR.....punch 7/4/2031

The first has happened, the second may happen if YORUBAS don't look into their affairs closely...
When Ambode was chosen recklessly by the ELDERS, many members of the Lagos APC and PDP made a lot of noise, he is not an indigen, he is from ondo they cried, but many of this FOOLS are not saying a word about non-yorubas that are REPRENSTATIVE of the yorubas in the house of assembly today...foolish politics you say, this foolish politicians are losing focus on the main issue and chasing personal gain......
And in the words of ifeanyi ubah, "I have received numerous threat to my lives because I have made 2 Igbos REPRRENSTATIVE of the yorubas in lagos( their own land)...Guardian newspaper
See foolish yorubas.....
This coming from a man who said "LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND" ifeanyi said it and he is showing it, he also said "LAGOS BELONGS TO THE IGBOS and he is about to prove it ....hear him...."They want to kill me because of my support and effort to make jimi Agbaje the Governor of lagos"......guardian newspaper that ifluential and important man IFEANYI UBAH is showing the stupid yoruba noise makers how things are done......

I have nothing against the Igbos and I know many I would lay down my life for...but the yorubas need to really guard their political space.......less the above news will happen.
It has happened before, Ilorin used to belong to the yorubas but now they have an EMIR
It can happen again

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lolz...another one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by PointB: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
M3Guy:
Lolz...another one grin grin

Tribalism na major work nowadays; so expect more! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by tupem: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
dele1727:
NEWS: ABUJA NATIVES WANTS INDIGENOUS MINISTER....punch 7/4/2015

LAGOS INDIGEN WANTS INDIGENOUS GOVERNOR.....punch 7/4/2031

The first has happened, the second may happen if YORUBAS don't look into their affairs closely...
When Ambode was chosen recklessly by the ELDERS, many members of the Lagos APC and PDP made a lot of noise, he is not an indigen, he is from ondo they cried, but many of this FOOLS are not saying a word about non-yorubas that are REPRENSTATIVE of the yorubas in the house of assembly today...foolish politics you say, this foolish politicians are losing focus on the main issue and chasing personal gain......
And in the words of ifeanyi ubah, "I have received numerous threat to my lives because I have made 2 Igbos REPRRENSTATIVE of the yorubas in lagos( their own land)...Guardian newspaper
See foolish yorubas.....
This coming from a man who said "LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND" ifeanyi said it and he is showing it, he also said "LAGOS BELONGS TO THE IGBOS and he is about to prove it ....hear him...."They want to kill me because of my support and effort to make jimi Agbaje the Governor of lagos"......guardian newspaper that ifluential and important man IFEANYI UBAH is showing the stupid yoruba noise makers how things are done......

I have nothing against the Igbos and I know many I would lay down my life for...but the yorubas need to really guard their political space.......less the above news will happen.
It has happened before, Ilorin used to belong to the yorubas but now they have an EMIR
It can happen again

dele 1727! It is either one of this, you aren't a Yoruba you are hiding under dele to write this trash! or you are actually Yoruba and want to spread the calumny of hate some Hitler wannabes like you have been trying to do since the outburst of Oba Akiolu! can we kindly have peace already!! na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Bugatie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
You call your people silly, all in an attempt to make your point, smhfu

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by illiad: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Die in the lagoon

That is the fate of all who say anything unpalatable about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
tupem:
dele 1727! It is either one of this, you aren't a Yoruba you are hiding under dele to write this trash! or you are actually Yoruba and want to spread the calumny of hate some Hitler wannabes like you have been trying to do since the outburst of Oba Akiolu! can we kindly have peace already!! na wa o!

See mumu oooo...

This message is as really as akinolu's message...I quoted newpapers ...can't you check it...

Abi you were deaf when Ifeanyi ubah was saying this rubbish....attack the message not the messenger ...
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
tupem:

See mumu oooo...

This message is as real as akinolu's rubbish talk...I quoted newpapers ...can't you check it...

Abi you were deaf when Ifeanyi ubah was saying this rubbish....attack the message not the messenger ...

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by tupem: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
dele1727:

See mumu oooo...

This message is as real as akinolu's rubbish talk...I quoted newpapers ...can't you check it...

you said it all! foolish messenger!

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by chat2deen(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
PointB:

Tribalism na major work nowadays; so expect more! smiley smiley
of course, opening of thread is Free and i dey really enjoy the crazy battle by our internet warriors...igbos and yorubas are 5&6 forget all dis lamentation by both parties on the internet...it ends der!

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
illiad:
Die in the lagoon

That is the fate of all who say anything unpalatable about Igbos.

Amen......may it also happen to those who think or say Lagos is no man's land ....Amen again

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by godsamist: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
The word of the oba against the ibos still baffle me and till now even the governor of lagos state who has benefited much from the igbos is too much busy to adress the issue!
But at this junction,want the oba to bear in mind,for just one ibo who die in the lagoon,10 yorubas will equally die ontop Amala period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
godsamist:
The word of the oba against the ibos still baffle me and till now even the governor of lagos state who has benefited much from the igbos is too much busy to adress the issue!
But at this junction,want the oba to bear in mind,for just one ibo who die in the lagoon,10 yorubas will equally die ontop Amala period!

Please mention things fashola has benefited from the igbos....

Let not be stupid, talk to the orjis who has ruined Abia and leave BRF out of this
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
we will respond to their tomfoolery after the election

sai ambode
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by adzed7777: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igbo are grateful to Yoruba, i think we need to reduce your population by force in Lagos and other yoruba land the way they did in northern Nigeria
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by adzed7777: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igbo people are not grateful to Yoruba, i think we need to reduce your population by force in Lagos and other yoruba land the way they did in northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by redsconsult(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
mod sleeping for allowing dis thread....bias mod
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
adzed7777:
Igbo people are not grateful to Yoruba, i think we need to reduce your population by force in Lagos and other yoruba land the way they did in northern Nigeria

Nooooooo........you don't need to do that....you just need to protect your political space....make sure that you controlled it....lobatan...

Not one omo ale who is begging them not go home for easter...
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
redsconsult:

Oga leave mods....let talk about the thread...is the thread a lie...

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by fosidewok: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
The igbos in Lagos have an agenda to claim Lagos.

This oba statement has exposed them.

YORUBA. AWAKE! This is a call to fight the enemies within.

#IGBOMUSTLEAVE#.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by fosidewok: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
redsconsult:

Mod was sleeping when they were calling our oba names and claiming ownership of my fatherland.
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Princess042(f): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Will these people give the Igbos breathing space
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Princess042(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can you people give the IGBOS breathing space

Igbos this,,,,,, Igbos that,,,,
Una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by dele1727: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Princess042:
Can you people give the IGBOS breathing space

Igbos this,,,,,, Igbos that,,,,
Una no dey tire

Madam princess ...This is not for the igbos,,...it is strictly for the yorubas....so tell them ...person get this land...nothing like no man's land

1 Like

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Arysexy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
dele1727:

Madam princess ...This is not for the igbos,,...it is strictly for the yorubas....so tell them ...person get this land...nothing like no man's land
[/s]

Fvck u!

Do ur worst, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians, was developed by all Nigerians, therefore it's a no man's land. Deal with it or jump into d lagoon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by redsconsult(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
four step to send igbo parkin by yoruba
1. stop accepting rents or give them accomodation
2.stop selling of landed property to the flat headed people
3. mass ejection from our properties
4. goverment should close down alaba international market. aspamda market and ladipo market indefinitely.
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by redsconsult(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Fvck u!

Do ur worst, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians, was developed by all Nigerians, therefore it's a no man's land. Deal with it or jump into d lagoon
why did your coward father ran to village after june12 riot and your grand father died of starvation after running to village during the civil war ...omo ale jatijati
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by khalleb(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
OMO ALÈ

MIO NI FI ÒWÓ OSI JUWE ILE BABA
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Orunto: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
And JK, instead of discussing issues practically with Oba Akiolu, went silly in the se that he would dethrone Oba Akiolu and replace him with Igbo man. Yoruba man is actually silly, focussed but inaccurate: Igbo man is cunny, trickkish and goatish. YORUBA RONU!!!
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Its all down to the useless and senseless PDP
Re: Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos by redsconsult(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2015
silly is when you leave ur barren errosion filled states and come to a futile well governed and peacefull state of another mans land to develop the place and later want to claim ownership....so who is snart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Scholarship Students In The US Are About To Be Sent Back Home / Photos: See How Buhari Got Soaked To The Skin In Paris / Boko Haram: Osinbajo, Catholic Bishop Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.