Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) (1018 Views)

"I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Nursecaleb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I came home for d holiday break and was using my bathroom,bt we had some family members around,so my mum let dem use her bathroom,i was about bathing one day and i decided to wash sum light cloth,suddenly,my mum burst into d bathroom and told me she need to brush,bt ma,i am unclad,dat was au d argument started nd i went out,if dis happens again,wat shud i do,can u as a boy/girl allow ur dad to burst in the bathrum wile bathing

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Skillfullulu(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes na, I can allow her. Abi shey I wan get standing ovation for my mother ni? When I no b goat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Davidson267(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Incase
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Ekiseme(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nobody enters the bathroom when i am in there because i lock it while inside

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by topearos(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why not if not
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm, usually. I lockd doorto the bathroom.
But it depends, if its a male child of course dmum muusn bargein.ifits d ather its overlookable but shudnt be. A habit.
Similarly d father shouldn't everbarge into his daugther in d bathrroom. Olewu. Naija of nowadays ehn!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Kobeje(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is none issue. No big deal at all. No be them born you? Just relax and use the bath. Simple. I am sure you wouldnt bother if it were your friends. So chill.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Young03(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
No big deal.all u shud do is to use hand and cover ur genitals ,allow her to go quitely
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Bowaley17(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
K
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by olaideeeedris(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Iffa hear...

Wetin dem wan see... It's no longer meant for their eyes again.
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by nicerod(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ur mind dirty pass blaksea oo
sey na d0ggy or 69 u wan use?
Op sey na u try luv charm 4 ur mama's body?
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by eigmaticme: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
qbd2:
But it depends, if its a male child of course dmum muusn bargein.ifits d ather its overlookable but shudnt be. A habit.
Similarly d father shouldn't everbarge into his daugther in d bathrroom. Olewu. Naija of nowadays ehn!

JESUS WEPT

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Can't you lock the bathroom?
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by 5minsmadness: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:
I dare anybody to interprete what this poster said angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by prissyluv(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:

It wont really cost you anything if you proofread your write -up before you submit. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by prissyluv(f): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

[quote author=qbd2 post=32535112]
Hmm,usually I lock the door of the bathroom.
But it depends,if it is a male child,of course the mum must not barge in. If it's the latter(she means the female) its overlookable/understandable but should not be a habit.
Similarly d father shouldn't ever barge into the bathroom while the daughter is there. Olewu. Naija of nowadays ehn!

qbd2,you too much!
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
prissyluv:

It wont really cost you anything if you proofread your write -up before you submit. Thanks.
Tqs 4 d interpretation and tqs 4 d advice, but I don't think there's anything I can do bout it. Ull all have to manage dat for some time. I'm not used to this phone with tiny keypads dat makes it so diffclt for me to type. Its hefty work for me doing d editing as well. At least it adds fun to every one of my post.
*i took my time to type dis one dats y its readable.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ur homework.
Re: Can You Allow Your Parent In The Bathroom When Bathing(reactions) by prissyluv(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:

Tqs 4 d interpretation and tqs 4 d advice, but I don't think there's anything I can do bout it. Ull all have to manage dat for some time. I'm not used to this phone with tiny keypads dat makes it so diffclt for me to type. Its hefty work for me doing d editing as well. At least it adds fun to every one of my post.
*i took my time to type dis one dats y its readable.
Alright dear. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

25 Qualities Every Man Should Have. / Mowgli Girl' Who Walks On All Fours And Does Not Speak Like A Human Is Found Liv / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Quintuplets After Being Childless For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.