Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (45573 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Today i heard a shocking confession from a little girl, she said that at her age which is 12years old her dad still bath her in the bathroom, personally i think her mom need to stop the dad, nairalanders do you think its wrong or there is nothing to worry about?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
The father is an irresponsible creep

and the mother is a brainless, passive pushover.

#FTC

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by kossyablaze(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Haba...Age 12 now wey thr boobs don big pass orange...Abeg itz very Wrong

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Gurgle(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah he should stop

He is probably doing it innocently but its not right anyway

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by 25omega(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
umm this wan pass me o. Her father is highly disturbed and her mother is a coward for allowing such to continue to happen.

7 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by 25omega(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeah he should stop

He probably is probably doing it innocently but its not right anyway
your papa baff you at age 12?

10 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Captainswag225(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Today i heard a shocking confession from a little girl, she said that at her age which is 12years old her dad still bath her in the bathroom, personally i think her mom need to stop the dad, nairalanders do you think its wrong or there is nothing to worry about? cc ishilove, lalasticlala, rocktation
not all dads are child abusers u know? Tho i agree it must stop, a gal at 12 should be bathing herself......

61 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Gurgle(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
25omega:
your papa baff you at age 12?

Nope

don't think he ever bathed me.

maybe im being too soft on him. just don't like jumping to the wrong conclusion

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
not all dads are child abusers u know? Tho i agree it must stop, a gal at 12 should be bathing herself......
even at 5years old self. he shud stop.

6 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
25omega:
umm this wan pass me o. Her father is highly disturbed and her mother is a coward for allowing such to continue to happen.
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by 25omega(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Nope

don't think he ever bathed me.

maybe im being too soft on him. just don't like jumping to the wrong conclusion
i totally agree about jumping to conclusions but in this case im diving head first

11 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeah he should stop

He is probably doing it innocently but its not right anyway
even the girl herself is a dundee

3 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Peado?
what are u saying?
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Captainswag225(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
even at 5years old self. he shud stop.
i wonder why the mum will sit down and watch dis. The gal should start doing alot of things on her own now like washing, cooking, sweeping. Unless daddy has another motive we dont know.

5 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Gurgle(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
25omega:
i totally agree about jumping to conclusions but in this case im diving head first

yeah 12 is too old. he should have stopped at 9 or whenever the girl started developing

hate reading stories like this. your own father who is supposed to be your strength..hian

3 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
what are u saying?
Peado?
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Peado?
wats peado?

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
wats peado?
Peado?

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Gurgle(f): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
the girls mother self should gather strength and stop him. if she allows it to continue the girl will blame her when she is older

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
the girls mother self should gather strength and stop him. if she allows it to continue the girl will blame her when she is older
hmm i think ure right
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by emperorchedda(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm sure it's done with an innocent heart but the girl is old enough to bath herself

Her mum shouldn't bath her as well

10 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by RobinHez(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wetin do the mama hand??

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is wrong. She's still a child but definitely not a little girl anymore. Besides, females hit puberty at an early age.
I don't care if the man is doing it innocently or not. He's an adult and should be reasonable enough to know it's time to stop. Where is her mother anyway?
I hate hearing things like this 'cause this is how abuse starts.

13 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
even the girl herself is a dundee
Please, leave the child out of your insults.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Begonia:
This is wrong. She's still a child but definitely not a little girl anymore. Besides, females hit puberty at an early age.
I don't care if the man is doing it innocently or not. He's an adult and should be reasonable enough to know it's time to stop. Where is her mother anyway? I hate hearing things like this 'cause this is how abuse starts.
In as much as some fathers dotes on their daughters I find it inappropriate for a man to bath his 12 yr old daughter but I still feel that the abuse aspect you were highlighting is simply an overreaction.

14 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Begonia:
Please, leave the child out of your insults.
and why is that?

2 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as some fathers dotes on their daughters I find it inappropriate for a man to bath his 12 yr old daughter but I still feel that the abuse aspect you were highlighting is simply an overreaction.

Overreaction? I don't think so.
A male adult that doesn't know it's time to stop scrubbing his daughter that has developing breastss, has hair in her vaginal region and has quite possibly started her menstrual cycle is not trustworthy.
The thought of it is disturbing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
and why is that?

Do you really need to ask? undecided

8 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Truckpusher(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Begonia:

Overreaction? I don't think so.
A male adult that doesn't know it's time to stop scrubbing his daughter that has grown breastss, has hair in her vaginal region and has quite possibly started her menstrual cycle is not trustworthy.
The thought of it is disturbing.
I got your drift but again you can always agree with me that some fathers are like this and saying that it is a sure way to abuses on his own part is simply an overreaction.

8 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got your drift but again you can always agree with me that some fathers are like this and saying that it is a sure way to abuses on his own part is simply an overreaction.

Fine. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
It's not like my opinion matters anyway.

3 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Begonia:

Fine. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
It's not like my opinion matters anyway.
Every opinion matters when kids are involved after all the society bears the brunt if one kid is emotionally unstable due to bad parenting or other factors but again we don't need to overreact here.

5 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Begonia(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Every opinion matters when kids are involved after all the society bears the brunt if one kid is emotionally unstable due to bad parenting or other factors but again we don't need to overreact here.

Fine, Truckpusher. Fine.
Although, it seems like you read my comment as an affront to men.
Right or wrong?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I End The The Relationship? / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.