Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? (617 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? by ESMANIA1476(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos. We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU.

But lets ask ourselves one important question;

WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:
1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND - IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE. DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS - EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS;

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

3. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA, ABA OR ENUGU TO BE NO MAN'S LAND?

4. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSAWA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.

Igbo leaders should stop jumping around Lagos
beating drums of war.

EKO KO NI BAJE OOOOOO!

Let's embrace the spirit of Lagos.
Re: Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? by Arysexy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
ESMANIA1476:
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos. We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU.

But lets ask ourselves one important question;

WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:
1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND - IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE. DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS - EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS;

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

3. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA, ABA OR ENUGU TO BE NO MAN'S LAND?

4. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSAWA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.

Igbo leaders should stop jumping around Lagos
beating drums of war.

EKO KO NI BAJE OOOOOO!

Let's embrace the spirit of Lagos.
[/s]

Another deranged egbo smoking tout on d loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? by Abayhormy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Oba Akiolu Angry With Igbos? by drinksandmoreng: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
I believe in continuity and Akinwunmi Ambode is the man for the job. Taking Lagos to the next level

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC Meets On Zoning Wednesday / Supreme Court Upholds Fayose’s Victory / Nigeria ‘s Electoral Process Still Endangered – INEC Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.