Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Matters Arising In The Oil And Gas Firms (confilicts Of Intrest) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Matters Arising In The Oil And Gas Firms (confilicts Of Intrest) (676 Views)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising In The Oil And Gas Firms (confilicts Of Intrest) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2009
A colleague of mine who's brother happens to be one of the compotent managers
in our oil and gas (name witheld) firms left for chevron, and the management of my organisation is
not happy that he left when the company felt that they needed him most
even though the company is owing him 4 months salary amounting to 5 million naira. they have
written a petition to chevron with all sort of allegations, and the
CEO is threatening to get him arrested and detained to make sure he loss
the job and come back. As long as i know for now NOBODY is compotent for that
postion and is a senstive one (contracrts manager and local content advisor on oilblock concession)
is it proper for his brother who is currently working for that firm to
continue or resign as he his bugging me everyday here with what
he should do. PLS HELP,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls,is There Any Difference Between It And Ict / Pls I Need Ur Advice On My Career Choice / What Should I Considet When Choosing A Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.