Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service (6908 Views)

New Form Of Job Scam using NERC. / The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by Nihi: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Good day all, this is to notify the public that there is an individual/persons using the name/linkedin profile of the comptroller General of Nigeria Custom Service Abdullahi Dikko Inde to defraud on the basis that there is an internal recruitment going on and he is ready to assist. He will send you a number of a fake recruitment officer to call who will send you Nigeria custom service application form using a fake email address being info@nigeria-custom-service.com and even send you a bulk sms stating that your application has been processed. At the end you will be advised to send N50, 000 in order to continue with your application. Please it's a scam. The real email address of Nigeria custom service is info@customs.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Nihi:
Good day all, this is to notify the public that there is an individual/persons using the name/linkedin profile of the comptroller General of Nigeria Custom Service Abdullahi Dikko Inde to defraud on the basis that there is an internal recruitment going on and he is ready to assist. He will send you a number of a fake recruitment officer to call who will send you Nigeria custom service application form using a fake email address being info@nigeria-custom-service.com and even send you a bulk sms stating that your application has been processed. At the end you will be advised to send N50, 000 in order to continue with your application. Please it's a scam. The real email address of Nigeria custom service is info@customs.gov.ng

shocked *noted*
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by klickash077(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2015
thanks for the information, i just proved to my friend that the mail he got along with this format looks dubious, good thing he only just sent his cv and certificate.

am sure desperation of being unemployed will make one blind to the obvious (the domain name of the mail) and make unemployed youths fall victim to such gimmicks.

thanks once again
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by chukwuka14(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
Pls o...Jst wanna knw if Nigeriacustomservicemail@gmail.com can be Nigerian customs recruitment mail...Jst checking sha
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by celtekresources: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2016
There is a lady named Anita Mary who claims to be a Customs Marketing Officer advertising Auction of cars, sale of Recruitnment forms, Auction of siezed bags of rice. She has a facebook account with a customs uniform. Please who knows her
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by Valindazz(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2017
chukwuka14:
Pls o...Jst wanna knw if Nigeriacustomservicemail@gmail.com can be Nigerian customs recruitment mail...Jst checking sha
is it scam
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by kinadEki: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Valindazz:
is it scam
me too I need to know o! Cos they sent me their form to fill and return to same email!
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by Valindazz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
kinadEki:
me too I need to know o! Cos they sent me their form to fill and return to same email!
me too and I did that today. Which mail dd u send the first message to??
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by teechedah: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Got same mail today too but with different email address as Nigeria custom service.wuse@gmail.com. In my mind, I knew its fake and they are scammer.
Valindazz:
me too and I did that today. Which mail dd u send the first message to??
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by mrBLAYD(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
So those messages are scam? I tried applying in d just concluded one and i couldn't complete my application for some reasons, i was contacted from info.Nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com with an application form which i was asked to fill and send back to the same email which i did immediately, i received a message yesterday asking me to come to abuja in their office for my employment letter, or pay 5000 naira to someone if i can not make it on or before 31st which is tomorrow

I am confused right now.
Re: Recruitment Scam Using The Name Of Nigeria Custom Service by Emily22(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
mrBLAYD:
So those messages are scam? I tried applying in d just concluded one and i couldn't complete my application for some reasons, i was contacted from info.Nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com with an application form which i was asked to fill and send back to the same email which i did immediately, i received a message yesterday asking me to come to abuja in their office for my employment letter, or pay 5000 naira to someone if i can not make it on or before 31st which is tomorrow

I am confused right now.

Na scam

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders / Nigeria Customs Recruitment / Platform Petroleum Limited Graduate Trainee 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.