Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH (3700 Views)

Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) / The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB / Helicopters Drop Fliers In Which boko Haram Apologises To People in Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Osakah24(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2015
If you are not in nigeria ,you ll think apc are saints,Amaechi is more pdp than apc#fact,its high time we start holding individuals accountable and not a slogan in the name of a party.whatever a politician does should be tagged to the politician and not the party because they can decamp but the party cant decamp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Change2015(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Symphony007:
All of you people feigning fake outrage, as much as you want to hide it, this how how the average niger delta feel! Do you think all the erratic celebration in the north when buhari won was because of they live democracy of because power has returned to them. There is nothing like one nigeria!! Give the cancer patient called nigeria honour killing ehhhh...she has suffered too much.

When Buhari was announced winner people also celebrated in lagos, Enugu and akwa ibom, abuja and Benin. So what exactly is your point?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Sibrah: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Rivers state is finished. Once they allow certain people and their brand of politics to thrive there then they are done. If the whole Nigeria starts playing along tribal line then what becomes of the millions up north who are out-numbered? The millions who voted GEJ.
Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by angelsing(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
As long as I am concerned, Dakuku Peterside and his master Amaechi deliberately conspired against President Jonathan and the Niger Delta people to kick out Jonathan and handover power to some cabals in Daura and Bourdillon in the name of "Change". Amaechi and Peterside did worse by lying against the Rivers people that they never voted when it was clear to all that election was held. In their bid to satisfy their paymasters, amaechi, peterside and their thugs disgracefully put up a show on National TV in order to discredit the process and have Rivers state cancelled. The era of taking Rivers money to Bourdillon is gone, PDP and Wike will sweeeeeeeeeep them out.

N/B: I have no problem with anybody aligning or supporting a party/candidate, but I won't tolerate any deliberate attempt to aimed at embarrassing Rivers State inorder to satisfy an inordinate ambition.

#Wike4Governor
well done!...If they truly conspire against Jonathan, how many vote did Buhari get in Rivers?...Few month ago u agreed Jonathan failed Nigeria now u think differently..Na u sabi sha!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Sibrah: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
As long as I am concerned, Dakuku Peterside and his master Amaechi deliberately conspired against President Jonathan and the Niger Delta people to kick out Jonathan and handover power to some cabals in Daura and Bourdillon in the name of "Change". Amaechi and Peterside did worse by lying against the Rivers people that they never voted when it was clear to all that election was held. In their bid to satisfy their paymasters, amaechi, peterside and their thugs disgracefully put up a show on National TV in order to discredit the process and have Rivers state cancelled. The era of taking Rivers money to Bourdillon is gone, PDP and Wike will sweeeeeeeeeep them out.

N/B: I have no problem with anybody aligning or supporting a party/candidate, but I won't tolerate any deliberate attempt to aimed at embarrassing Rivers State inorder to satisfy an inordinate ambition.

#Wike4Governor
I have been hearing Barcanista all over this forum and i used to assume you are one politically savvy dude, but i am disappointed at your low level of reasoning. Amaechi exercised his civic right by supporting and campaigning for whoever his wishes to support and campaign for. However the PDP bra in your eyes wouldn't let you see things that way. You think your skewed opinion about a fellow citizen will make him wrong for exercising his right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by angelsing(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Sibrah:
I have been hearing Barcanista all over this forum and i used to assume you are one politically savvy dude, but i am disappointed at your low level of reasoning. Amaechi exercised his civic right by supporting and campaigning for whoever his wishes to support and campaign for. However the PDP bra in your eyes wouldn't let you see things that way. You think your skewed opinion about a fellow citizen will make him wrong for exercising his right.
He used to be sound and knowledgeable but since he joined those PDP people everything just completely transformed like GEJ transformation...I was a big Fan of his seriously
Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Sibrah: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
angelsing:
He used to be sound and knowledgeable but since he joined those PDP people everything just completely transformed like GEJ transformation...I was a big Fan of his seriously
That proves one thing - There is no right way to a wrong destination in life.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by StOla: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2015
The transformation of Barcanista would be studied by political scientists in no distant time.

Truth is he had done enough damage to the GEJ brand with factual statistics while he was sane. The clanish urge to support an Ijaw brother got the better of him, but all he does now is bark without bite.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by obi4eze(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:

#Wike4Governor
You better shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. You are not even ashamed to still comment with this moniker.
Whenever you go through this forum just read the comments of sensible people and 'borrow' some sense from them since you have lost yours.
Shameless loser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by jay44(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2015
was it nt for dis same reason dat jonah lost? dey left issues nd chosse to attack irrelevancies. i tink dey r on d verge of losing again

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by obi4eze(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
StOla:
The transformation of Barcanista would be studied by political scientists in no distant time.

Truth is he had done enough damage to the GEJ brand with factual statistics while he was sane. The clanish urge to support an Ijaw brother got the better of him, but all he does now is bark with bite.
Don't mind him. He deceived himself with his supposed defection. He is so shameless and myopic.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sibrah:
Amaechi or whoever can campaign for any candidate of their choice. However, deliberate attempt to ridicule the Rivers electorate and the entire Niger Delta people in his bid to please his Lord ad master somewhere in Bourdillon is unacceptable. He knows quite well that he cannot get 1% votes from Rivers, he refused accreditation only to put up show of shame to embarrass Rivers State. The same thing his soon to be defeated boy called Peterside did. Anyway, tomorrow will be decisive.

For your insults, I will pretend not to see them
Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by Sibrah: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi or whoever can campaign for any candidate of their choice. However, deliberate attempt to ridicule the Rivers electorate and the entire Niger Delta people in his bid to please his Lord ad master somewhere in Bourdillon is unacceptable. He knows quite well that he cannot get 1% votes from Rivers, he refused accreditation only to put up show of shame to embarrass Rivers State. The same thing his soon to be defeated boy called Peterside did. Anyway, tomorrow will be decisive.

Going by your reply here, there is no insult in what you quoted up here. How did he ridicule the people of Rivers? When you start seeing the presence of APC in Rivers as an attempt to ridicule the whole region of Niger Delta then you start looking like the Core-Northerners who thinks they are born-to-rule and who thinks Churches should be categorized along with brothels because they don't like them. As for the part of Amaechi knowing his party can't get 1% of the states' vote, I think you just exposed the opacity of the PDP bra you are wearing. The opacity is so high, you can't see beyond it bro.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by okokhaerat(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
shocked :oso ijaw no be brothers with bayelsans again?? la wa oooohhh. u sef no want associate wit cluelessness grin grin
Symphony007:
thank you for your idiotic comment because you just gave a perfect example of the inbuilt tribalism in nigerians, you just called jonathan my brother without knowing a thing about where I was from! But just because I spoke critical of buhari, I am from ijaw.. grin grin grin what a sad contraption of a country?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lawalemi:
Some of you only grew up to meet PDP hence your hatred for the party. You need to understand that PDP brought Nigeria this far regardless of the shortcomings. APC has only learnt from PDP mistakes.

We can not change the fact that GEJ's regime is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. Anyone that help him leave office, he is a hero.

Supporting GEJ is like supporting someone who is an armed robber because of ethnic tribe.

Gov. Amaechi is a hero.
Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:

#Wike4Governor

Rivers State was an election rigging paradise and there are videos and pictures that showed it. However, you choose to lie.

Any Rivers Man who wants the best for the stature will not support Wike because he aligned fully with a corrupt regime.

If you want GEJ's massive wastage of Nigerian resources to continue in Rivers State because of personal gains, I don't.

If you want GEJ's way of Arming militants and being passive to fight terror, I do not.

If you want GEJ's way of upholding corrupt officials and releasing criminals like Alameiseigha, I do not.

Rivers People, make your choice.
Re: The Kind Of Fliers We See In PH by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:

If anyone ridiculed the Niger Delta, it was GEJ and his thieving cohorts like Wike. Stand for the truth and not your stomach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rock On:- How To Recieve Your Own 120gb From Etisalat Free / Buhari Ogoni: Fast Track Orders Exposed / LADIES' OPINIONS: Are You More Attracted To Guys With Beards Than Shaven Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.