Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Morning Devotion: One Way To Reality John 14:7-18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Devotion: One Way To Reality John 14:7-18 (355 Views)

Should We Really Accept John 14:6 As The Word Of Jesus? / An interesting story of a one way journey,a life jacket and a river.A must read / Morning Devotion: One Solution Titus 3:3-8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotion: One Way To Reality John 14:7-18 by graluxxy054(f): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2015
In the 1960s, many restless young people were duped into believing that getting high on drugs was the way to find the "reality" they craved. Those highs, however, were only illusions, not the real thing.
The Lord knows that we often look in the wrong places for what our longing hearts crave. He knows that we can only be satisfied by knowing Him, and He wants us to discover that He is the truth.
Jesus said to His disciples, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (Jn.14:6). But Philip didn't yet understand that Jesus was all he needed. He wanted to see the Father as well, and said, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us" (v.cool. Jesus replied, "He who has seen me has seen the father" (v.9). He was declaring that He is equal with God the Father, and because of that He is all we need.
I recently saw these words on a bumper sticker on a car: STILL LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE HIGH. What the driver really needs is a relationship with Jesus Christ, not some artificial high. He alone brings true meaning and satisfaction in our lives. Have you found Christ to be your ultimate reality?
>>> Joanie E. Yoder

Happy weekend.

(1) (Reply)

The Rescue Of The First Born. / Key To Financial Breakthrough / Madonna University 2015/2016 Admission Processing Ongoing. Call 07069729970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.