Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (59507 Views)

Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by GodblessNig247(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
If INEC did issue him a certificate of return or has declared him elected, then the safest thing for APGA to do is to approach the Tribunal for redress.

Am from Abia. No cert of return has been issued to him. He is just parading himself as the senator elect of Abia Central.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Udyawanga: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
gov orji can never win any electn in abia if equity is allowed. is he not d one dat pursue non indigen out of abia including his igbos brothers. this man is extreme wicked dat he abondon aba d commercial nerve center of abia. he is d worst gov in d entire nigeria. d worst mistake south east govnors forum did is to make him the south east charman. and i think datz wen d south east govnors forum went into extinction. gornor orji can never win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Am from Abia. No cert of return has been issued to him. He is just parading himself as the senator elect of Abia Central.
Well, did INEC returning officer pronounced him elected?
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by yuncka: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Oh he owes workers too? Buhari must hear this.

Lalasticlala

Dat guy is even owing lucifer. A greedy old man who isn't content wit wat he has.

He is owing nurses about 8months salary.
Doctors are also being owed.
Teachers are still on d same page.
Lecturers also in line.
Even his civil servants aren't left out...

Gratuity aint paid to retirees not to talk of pensioners...

No one on earth owes more than Thief. T.A.Orji.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Bizibi(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
I am a PDP guy but this guy called Orji need to be killed....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by adeA1(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Has Tribunal started ? Or wat ? Dnt understand
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by omarhlichanwa: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
T.A orji,you are a disgrace to we abians,what a dubious leader you are.see aregbesola,fashola,to mention but a few,arn't they in d same position? Vote for the winning team APGA! Alex otti for governor
Obaiyski:
Umuahia, the Abia State cap­ital, was agog on Monday evening following informa­tion that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rejected the result being paraded by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as being that of Abia Central District.

Daily Sun gathered that Gov Theodore Orji was roundly beaten at the poll including in his polling unit, ward and local government by the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Ahamdi Emmanuel Nweke, but that PDP in connivance some Independent National Electoral (INEC) officials allegedly manipulated the result in favour of the governor.

It was also gathered that following complaints lodged at the INEC headquarters, Abuja, a three-man committee was set up to look into the allegation of result manipulation.

“Although the committee’s report has not been made public, but a source revealed the APGA candidate won the election and members are taking their findings back to the INEC headquarters.

When news of the development filtered into town, the capital city went agog with residents saying that at last, the man they voted for, would represent them in the Senate.

A prominent Umuahia chief, who hails from the same area with Gov Orji, was said to have held an elaborate party to celebrate the development.

Addressing newsmen, Chief Nweke said there was no time he had doubt about his ability to defeat Gov Orji at the poll, stating that his non-performance in office made victory easier for him.

Nweke said it was not only that he defeated Orji, but that he beat him at his (governor’s) polling unit, which, according to him, meant his kinsmen rejected him and that he also defeated the governor at the wife’s polling unit.

He said: “If I could beat the governor at his polling unit and that of his wife, all in Umuahia, which means total rejection by his kinsmen, where else could he get the votes that will make him to defeat me? Could it be from my own ward and local government? It’s impossible.

“How could people have voted for APGA and they are writing a different result? That’s why I like what INEC at the headquarters is doing; it will restore people’s confidence in the system.

“T.A Orji should emulate President Goodluck Jonathan and concede defeat so that peace will reign in the area. If President Jonathan with all the powers at his beck could concede defeat, why shouldn’t T.A Orji?” While thanking the outgoing President for his statesmanship by not allowing the blood of innocent Nigerians to be shed in the pursuit of self-satisfaction and urge for power, he called on President Jonathan to call to order one of his ministers, who he said had been using the military and other agencies of government to rig elections in the state and also intimidating opposition party members.

He also called on the chairman of INEC, Prof Attahiru Jega and other stakeholders to ensure credible polls on Saturday, alleging that they have obtained reports on the plot by the PDP to hire thugs from Abala Ibeme in Obingwa LGA and Rivers State to unleash mayhem on Abians in the nine local govern­ment areas of Ngwaland, set the famous Ariaria International Market ablaze as well as cause confusion among voters on the day of the election.

He also alleged of an ongoing thumbprinting of fake ballot papers in an undisclosed location in Ngwaland, plans to rig the election among other hidden agenda including the planned mass arrest of APGA senior officials a few days to the gover­norship poll.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113429
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Feraz(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
I am so so happy this guy has been rejected like the disease that he is. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by uzolexis(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
okotv:
hmmm. Your dislike for PDP in that state is strong. What's your take on the presidential elections ?

PDP has wrecked Abia state,they need 2 leave. Concerning the presidential elections i'm glad twas relatively peaceful, I won't say anything yet until Buhari has been in power for like a year then I can start my evaluation.

How r u doing though??
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by jugomma(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
I so much dislike that man called T.A orji he is an example of a failed government.abia state is an eye sore
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by shizzleStar: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Good riddance!

Very useless man and a hopeless son.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by kreamidiva(f): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Useless old man with no pedigree.

Onye ara na-akpo anwuru, Orji Uzor emee ya governor. Nwuru ya ka pigeon out of the prison. He's sure going back there!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by okotv(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
uzolexis:

PDP has wrecked Abia state,they need 2 leave. Concerning the presidential elections i'm glad twas relatively peaceful, I won't say anything yet until Buhari has been in power for like a year then I can start my evaluation.

How r u doing though??
Okay. Never knew you followed politics this close. As for Buhari, let's watch and see.

Am okay. Thanks for asking
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Prymestrr(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
XBLadez:
INEC officially belongs to APC now. Smh
How is INEC now d property of APC. News says TA lost 2 opposition from APGA not 1 from APC. Use ur head brotherly not ur ass undecided
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Psylas(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This news will make my week if confirmed to be true, TA's place is in jail, and I hope he lands there.
yea, the criminal suppose go back to jail
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ICHINONYE(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Yesss ooooo , no sane man wud votee in a thief dat destroy our state for 8yrs , in d 1st place I doubt dat result, Orji Kalu n T Orji re both faliure we ned change in Abia
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by sinizia: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2015
When I read this news, I was moved to tears from too much happiness. I don't live in Abia, but the people there are suffering seriously. This T.A Orji is a money guzzling demon. The worst thing to ever live on earth. A trip to Abia will leave you in despair. This bàstard ruined that state. May it never be well with him and his family.

For the first time in my life, I can finally say "Thank you, INEC."

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by willynilly87: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Are you sure? I m waiting for inec to confirm it.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by sinizia: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
XBLadez:

Never knew you're inherently stúpid. May T.A Orji ruin your life like he did to Abia. Amen.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by infostreamngr: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6NIOcJFII
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by XBLadez: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:

Never knew you're inherently stúpid. May T.A Orji ruin your life like he did to Abia. Amen.
May Sango's rage visit your family tonight. AMEN!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by swezenberg(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
XBLadez:

What has APC got to do with this. Why don't you read the post before typing or are you programmed to say anything you like against APC. Don't let look for Gate valve o
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Asiri1991: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
I can't wait for the INEC committee to make it official.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by micton(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Obaiyski:
Umuahia, the Abia State cap­ital, was agog on Monday evening following informa­tion that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rejected the result being paraded by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as being that of Abia Central District.

Daily Sun gathered that Gov Theodore Orji was roundly beaten at the poll including in his polling unit, ward and local government by the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Ahamdi Emmanuel Nweke, but that PDP in connivance some Independent National Electoral (INEC) officials allegedly manipulated the result in favour of the governor.

It was also gathered that following complaints lodged at the INEC headquarters, Abuja, a three-man committee was set up to look into the allegation of result manipulation.

“Although the committee’s report has not been made public, but a source revealed the APGA candidate won the election and members are taking their findings back to the INEC headquarters.

When news of the development filtered into town, the capital city went agog with residents saying that at last, the man they voted for, would represent them in the Senate.

A prominent Umuahia chief, who hails from the same area with Gov Orji, was said to have held an elaborate party to celebrate the development.

Addressing newsmen, Chief Nweke said there was no time he had doubt about his ability to defeat Gov Orji at the poll, stating that his non-performance in office made victory easier for him.

Nweke said it was not only that he defeated Orji, but that he beat him at his (governor’s) polling unit, which, according to him, meant his kinsmen rejected him and that he also defeated the governor at the wife’s polling unit.

He said: “If I could beat the governor at his polling unit and that of his wife, all in Umuahia, which means total rejection by his kinsmen, where else could he get the votes that will make him to defeat me? Could it be from my own ward and local government? It’s impossible.

“How could people have voted for APGA and they are writing a different result? That’s why I like what INEC at the headquarters is doing; it will restore people’s confidence in the system.

“T.A Orji should emulate President Goodluck Jonathan and concede defeat so that peace will reign in the area. If President Jonathan with all the powers at his beck could concede defeat, why shouldn’t T.A Orji?” While thanking the outgoing President for his statesmanship by not allowing the blood of innocent Nigerians to be shed in the pursuit of self-satisfaction and urge for power, he called on President Jonathan to call to order one of his ministers, who he said had been using the military and other agencies of government to rig elections in the state and also intimidating opposition party members.

He also called on the chairman of INEC, Prof Attahiru Jega and other stakeholders to ensure credible polls on Saturday, alleging that they have obtained reports on the plot by the PDP to hire thugs from Abala Ibeme in Obingwa LGA and Rivers State to unleash mayhem on Abians in the nine local govern­ment areas of Ngwaland, set the famous Ariaria International Market ablaze as well as cause confusion among voters on the day of the election.

He also alleged of an ongoing thumbprinting of fake ballot papers in an undisclosed location in Ngwaland, plans to rig the election among other hidden agenda including the planned mass arrest of APGA senior officials a few days to the gover­norship poll.

Praise God. I don't belong to any party but am
Happy to hear this. Am from Umuahia and I feel ashamed to visit my state. I just left Umuahia 2 days ago and I wept for my city.
Pls APGA should not fail us. Congrats to the winner and shame to TA

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Abiagirl777(f): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Darlduchi:
This news has been on RADIO BIAFRA for two days now.

Pls wots radio biafra frequency so I can tune to it.
Pls reply asap
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by crackhouse(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
T A Orji by all means u are our Senator!We all love u grin
sheraap
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Blitz888(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
T.A Orji onye ekwekwe.

He should honourably concede defeat and enjoy his loot. Failures like him are not supposed to be involved in politics any longer.

Its a shame that even in his own hometown,he is a persona non-grata.

Tufiakwa!
That old man took nonperformance and mediocrity to a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by excess4luv: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
All i want to hear is; T.A Orji losses Abia Central Senatorial Seat. That man osha the worst thing that happened to Abia state, he is the reason my girlfriend has refused to vote in governoship election.
I also wish his son losses the bit to HOA. Abia is taking a different step politically.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by johnemeka(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Good News![/size]
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by pasol4real(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Obaiyski:

gud n fine as long as its not apc dat defeated him .
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by NwaforAbia: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This news will make my week if confirmed to be true, TA's place is in jail, and I hope he lands there.

Sure Kirikiri is his home.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
VERY VERY GOOD...Useless man..Ntoooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike / Buhari Watching Jonathan's PVC Rejected By Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.