Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (59463 Views)

Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by okoye653(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
T A Orji by all means u are our Senator!We all love u grin
ur a bastard
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by okoye653(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Bizibi:
I am a PDP guy but this guy called Orji need to be killed....
God bless u but not only him is him and his entire family
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by dubemivan(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Nnaamen! ...see mumu!!!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by GodblessNig247(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Well, did INEC returning officer pronounced him elected?

Ya he pronounced him the winner based on the doctored result. Investigation has been done by INEC officials and he has been found wanting. Hence, no return cert for him. cert of return makes u a true winner. Withholding the cert by INEC means he is not the true winner. The true winner would be announced soon and cert of return issued to him. Watch out bro!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by EbiJUNIRO(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This news will make my week if confirmed to be true, TA's place is in jail, and I hope he lands there.

back then @ campAbia NYSC, he is also known as Dr Ochendo hostel tongue

his public projects are jst too funny to speak abt: imagine 2small market rooms he built fr Ohanku-Ndoki people was used in his accomplished projects calendar shuu
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by NobleG1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP never wins fairly. It's always planning to rig everything because it can't run on its terrible records.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Fourwinds: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
u are in trouble!!! Dat man is a disease called Orjicosis.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by NobleG1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Equalizer:
This Land is For Sale..

But If you are related to T.A Orji am sorry we won't be able to do business with you..

Interested buyers should send PM to me for details about this controversial Family Land..

If you have nothing intelligent to say about the article, leave this forum for adults!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by NobleG1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
hurricaneChris:
When I see people like TA Orji, I feel happy about the arrival of Buhari.

But people around the general pose big doubt over that happiness.

TA Orji bu amusu. Okwesiri ka onwuo na mkporo.

Yes, those corrupt people around Buhari will impede his judgement. But nobody should blame him because the same people helped him to win with their connections and money. In Nigeria, you it's practically impossible to become President without having one or more corrupt persons helping you in your way up. 98% of Nigerians are corrupt.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by CHOGON1: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
*CLEANING, FUMIGATION & FACILITY MANAGEMENT*

CHOGON FACILITIES is a Total Facility Management company basically offering wide variety of Professional Services ranging from Facility Management, Cleaning Services etc for existing and prospective customers in Nigeria.

We also provide effective Fumigation Services for individuals and organizations.

The beauty of any of our cleaning services is that we provide the most dependable and experienced staff ready to deliver quality cleaning services with the special care you deserve using the latest and safest products available on the market today.

Commitment to excellence, honesty, reliability, quality and budgets
At CHOGON FACILITIES, you can have the best, price and quality services.

Our Service Line Includes:-

- General Cleaning.
- Fumigation & Pest Control.
- Office Cleaning & Janitorial Services.
- Rugs & Upholstery Cleaning.
- Industrial & Residential Cleaning.
- Polishing & Fixing of Floors e.g Tiles.
- Car Seat Cleaning.
- Post-Construction Cleaning.
- Painting of Properties
- General repairs & Maintenance.
- Fixing of Aluminum & Board.
- Plumbing Issues
- Electrical repairs and maintenance/ Supplies & Lighting Systems.
- Air Conditioning (Installation & Repairs).
- Gardener and Gardening Services.
- Security etc.

OUR VISION:
* To be the preferred facilities managers reputed for quality and affordable service

OUR MISSION
To provide and maintain a good compound environment.
* To establish effective and efficient operation, repair and maintenance of building facilities.
* To enable an effective and efficient logistic support to residential/industrial activities.
*To be one of the best facility management company that will be committed to providing unique quality services to our numerous customers with creating holes in their pocket.

Products:
CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES are responsible for the industrial/residential facilities management services, alterations and additions works, repairs and maintenance works, pest control services, landscape works, security service, car-park control, general cleaning and logistic support.

For further enquiry, Please call

CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
10Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogofacilities.com

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ernecy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
God thank you for this turn of event!!! this is the best news am hearing in a long while from Abia. Am so happy
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
NobleG1:

If you have nothing intelligent to say about the article, leave this forum for adults!
if you don't have interest in my land please don't quote me again... President National Association of Adults.(PNAA)
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by toprealman: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Lol u dey craze abi?T A ORJI is our Senator take it or leave it
YOU AND YOUR TA ORJI ARE A MENACE TO OUR SOCIETY. HAPPY NEW DAWN!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by spencekat(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good news
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by galaxy4u2k(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
we the people of abia north need our vote to be count ouk all the way
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by iheanyi40(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
This news just made my day
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ddefoe: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
One thing I know for sure,even if this man called TA Orji escape Justice here,the God who lives in heaven and sees the deeds of men will surely bring him to account.it shall not be well with orji and his family for reducing Abia State to this level of infamy.Once a prosperous and bouyant people reduced to nothing and my beloved state became a pariah and the backwaters of Nigeria all by an act of a demonic Governor! Oh God of heaven! Avenge for your people and let not the guilty go unpurnished IJN
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Ojiofor: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Apga should focus on tomorrow election to make sure they win'I mean declared winner from day one.ochendo is a dangerous man.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thank God.. God of chosen thank you. I am so glad, though I am not frm Abia.. buh I served dea and d man put dat state thru hell... chineke idi mma o.. idi mma...
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
EbiJUNIRO:

back then @ campAbia NYSC, he is also known as Dr Ochendo hostel tongue

his public projects are jst too funny to speak abt: imagine 2small market rooms he built fr Ohanku-Ndoki people was used in his accomplished projects calendar shuu
Hahaha bro Ochendo boys... lala.. bro I m so happy ds man is not winning anything.. I served in Abia too...

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
You will soon vomit that change you ate!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by afanide: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
That Man does not deserve to win even a Councillor seat in his Life again.

Abia State in the next 10yrs may not recover from his loot unless a hard working/reliable personality comes into Power................
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
I expected this from d moment he was declared winner. Infact if INEC didn't do this, I'm sure d tribunal would not have thought twice b4 removing him.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ceeceeco: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thank God! T.A Orji is evil. I hate him more than death. The dirtiest & darkest place awaits him in Jail. Thank you Jega! Thank you INEC!! Thank you APGA!!!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by lastmessenger: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
By all means i care less!We want him more than u can ever imagine!
i pray that your life will be like the way TA Orji made Abia.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by deluxecad(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Gooooood news!!!!!!!!!!! Abians please vote massively for Alex Otti... Shun tribalism or whatever. Vote who will deliver, not who comes from wherever.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ojnnaco(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Keep placing dis post on d F/P everyday
Nice one
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by dramaine(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Menace2Society post=32546163]T A Orji by all means u are our Senator!We all love u grin[/quote

Whose senator?A man that did nothing for Abia state as a whole...People like you are not a fan of good governance!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Akanbee2015: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=dramaine post=32567373][/quote]

Lol. If you can't see a sign post with the inscription of 'welcome to Aba', then you will actually see dirty stuffs everywhere, then that is Aba. People like him aren't worth adoring. Trust me.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by dramaine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Lol. If you can't see a sign post with the inscription of 'welcome to Aba', then you will actually see dirty stuffs everywhere, then that is Aba. People like him aren't worth adoring. Trust me.

Aba as a whole has been neglected by past governments and it hurts me..i hope Alex Otti wins and begins work from aba
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by baby124: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abian's should go and do thanksgiving abeg. Dem tooo suffer. Abia be like pit latrine. Kai, some human beings are so wicked, you begin to doubt their sanity. TA Orji must be insane for what he did to Abia. Grossly insane. The state is in a state of emergency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.