Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? (1799 Views)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? by olafunny(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed, the 2011 elected governor of kwara state, has topped my chart has the most handsome governor in Nigeria. He came to power under PDP but defected to APC during his administration. The former kwara state commissioner of finance under Bukola Saraki's administration is indeed handsome.

#myopinion. If you think your governor can beat mine, show him out. I bet not.

Re: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? by Godfullsam(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Tarr!!!!

He no fine undecided
Re: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? by olafunny(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Godfullsam:
Tarr!!!!

He no fine undecided
bring urs undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Yes he is,no doubt! cool

His handsomeness is unique, tall and dark.

I also admire his dress sense. Any attire he wears fits him very well. cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!xenophobic-south Africa Shops Looted Despite Zuma Call For Peace. / What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.