Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ (13339 Views)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pastor AIO:

1)Assuming Adam didn't know everything, is it possible that he might have experienced something one day that would have left him 'lost for words'.  Or did he know absolutely every word for everything that he needed to express.

2) What is the word for Computer in the original language.  Arabic or Hebrew, this is an open question to whoever cares to answer, christian or muslim, or atheism.

3)  What is the Word for pollution in the original language, and for bacteria.

4) Is it not true that any language that does not evolve is a stupid and useless language.  Afterall human experiences are constantly evolving.  If all decent languages evolve then how can an original language remain extant?

Read your bible Adam named "all" the animals after Yaweh created them(I wonder why we still use different names for different animals if Adam named them all, I also wonder what name he originally called the koala, kangaroo or the seal in hebrew). The original name for computer in hebrew is  grin grin grin. Names are given to things after they have been discovered or created(animals, buildiings, cities) the idea that adam named all the animals after they were created by Jehovah or Allah is really beyound me. What did he originally call the virus or fungi? I wonder what he originally called the walross in hebrew any body with answers should pls put them forward.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
Martian:

@Bindex,
Im surprised you're still arguing with these people. shocked They are LOST, just let it be. The first reply you had about the first language being the language of whatever culture promoting their gods should have ended this conversation. Now you have OLABOWALE and co. basking in raghead glory.

@Olabowale, YOU'RE A CRAZY WOMAN.

I am just having fun, I am presently in Jos(Plateau state) There is curfew in the town which begins by 7pm daily, nothing much to do after 7pm apart from listening to news, watch TV and come to nairaland and have some laughs.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2009
morpheus24:

Since Fusat was the first complex language spoken consequently diverging onward to formulate other world languages spoken, an analysis of this language and another relativelly pure form of language which has experienced relatively extreme isolation or preservation should produce at least a template for root word comparisions between the two.

Hmm let me see How about "Fusat" and " Khoisan click sounds". They both fit the above criteria

Can you establish any Islamic studies that have pondered on the above and if so can you post for me to read or if not then don't you think it is worth researching so you can prove your point without a shadow of doubt to us

Hello! Hello! Olabowale, I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation. Is thou silent or thou does not knowest an answer?
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by skyone(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
one language before the wall of jericho fell flat, afterwards languages broke out including yoruba.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
please cant someone help me put here, i wish to use it for a project,i will really appreciate some help
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by MisterMan(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2009
The first language spoken was Ekiti (Ekiti Kete) grin cheesy
tonye-t:

please cant someone help me put here, i wish to use it for a project,i will really appreciate some help

Please don't take me serious. I don't really know. This is the chicken-egg problem. Nobody will really know what the Original language was. Most xtians will tell you it is Hebrew because they are xtians. Most muslims will tell you it is Arabic because they are muslims. Why don't you look for a more logical project to work on. No matter how long or far you Google or search, NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY can tell you what the original language is.

Come to think about it, nobody was there now that heard the first language. As somebody who is very intelligent has pointed out, most people will tell you their answer based on the their 'created' God.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Bindex: « #33 on: January 28, 2009, 09:28 PM »

Quote from: Martian on January 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
@Bindex,
Im surprised you're still arguing with these people. They are LOST, just let it be. The first reply you had about the first language being the language of whatever culture promoting their gods should have ended this conversation. Now you have OLABOWALE and co. basking in raghead glory.

@Olabowale, YOU'RE A CRAZY WOMAN.

Martian, dude you must have some tendencies, man. Why has "thou" continued to call me "a woman?" lol. i am truly a raghead, except i do not cover my head. A Jew had called me that in las Vegas, before. I just laughed and reflected on all the other ragheads (AS) who had came before Muhammad (AS).

I am just having fun, I am presently in Jos(Plateau state) There is curfew in the town which begins by 7pm daily, nothing much to do after 7pm apart from listening to news, watch TV and come to nairaland and have some laughs.

To have locked you up at 7.00pm, must be a mother, man. I wonder why you haven't told them that you have no religion and therefore to a neutral beat? LOL. Don't get crazy and do that because I suggested it. I don't wanna anybody to say that I egg you on.

@morpheus24 « #34 on: January 29, 2009, 04:06 PM »

Since Fusat was the first complex language spoken consequently diverging onward to formulate other world languages spoken, an analysis of this language and another relativelly pure form of language which has experienced relatively extreme isolation or preservation should produce at least a template for root word comparisions between the two.

Because it was the language of Adam, being the first man, does not have to be complex. It should be simple, since it had to expand in territory and space, as humans grew from he and his bride Hawa. For example, my mother and me have the same voice and speech inflections. my bride when speaking to my aged mother, if not face to face may think its me. Even my mother know this for herself. She said it the other day. She took her fathers voice, and by this, I actually took her father's voice.

Hmm let me see How about "Fusat" and " Khoisan click sounds". They both fit the above criteria

Alafia in african language is "Afia" in Fusat. "Rafah" is rafter in English, which means elevate as in raised up.

Can you establish any Islamic studies that have pondered on the above and if so can you post for me to read or if not then don't you think it is worth researching so you can prove your point without a shadow of doubt to us

Ahadith of the prophet (AS) says Qur'aanic language is the language of jannah. Prophet Daud (AS) will be required to read the Qur'aan in the day of Judgement. In Isra wa Miraj, Muhammad (AS) spoke to Allah, which is the tashahuud of the salah. Muhammad (AS) also spoke to Musa (AS) in the process of reduction of the salah to 5 per day. Muhammad spoke to other prophets (AS). Muhammad spoke to Jibril, when they both arrived in Heavens. This was at the station of Sidrat Mutahadah (the station of the farthest Lote tree). When Adam was created as a living human, he was spoken to by Angels, His Lord (SWA). When he and his wife were in jannah the spoke. When they transgressed, Allah spoke to them as they were sent down to earth.

Now in all of these ocassions, tell me what language that was spoken, if not Qur'aanic Arabic? In the introduction to the science of Qur'aan, Allah commanded the Pen to write. And the Mother of the books was written. The mother of the Books was then kept in Lauin Mafuth, in heavens. What language is this book in except in Qur'aanic Arabic? It is in this Book that all "revelations" to the messengers (AS) came from. This include the last of them, the Al Qur'aan.

Since all previous Books, in the hands of the people after the prophets were bastardized, except the Qur'aan which Allah Himself vows to protect, we should therefore reflect about the veracity of "revelatiosn" as a whole. How can humans know which one is authentic and which ones have been played with by man? Allah promised to let us know on the day of judgement, when each will be compared with its portion from the Preserved "Mother of the books". Finally, since the Qur'aan is the final revelation, it has to be Universal, so that no group of people can say that they are not covered under it. This is different from the tribal or limited group revelations of the previous books; Suhuf of Ibrahim, etc, the Torah of Moses, the Sabur of Daud and the Injil of Isa bin Mariam. Have you heard saving the best for last? This is the case, here.

Hello! Hello! Olabowale, I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation. Is thou silent or thou does not knowest an answer?

My man, sometimes I just have to read what a person is saying before I respond. I just saw you piece. I think I have answered it to the best of my ability. Alhamdulillah. If you want more information, you could google each of the ideas that i mentioned, using Islamic viewpoint as your guide. I belived in the unseen. Muhammad (AS), is unseen to me, today.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
olabowale:

@morpheus24 « #34 on: January 29, 2009, 04:06 PM »
Because it was the language of Adam, being the first man, does not have to be complex. It should be simple, since it had to expand in territory and space, as humans grew from he and his bride Hawa. For example, my mother and me have the same voice and speech inflections. my bride when speaking to my aged mother, if not face to face may think its me. Even my mother know this for herself. She said it the other day. She took her fathers voice, and by this, I actually took her father's voice.

Alafia in african language is "Afia" in Fusat. "Rafah" is rafter in English, which means elevate as in raised up.

Ahadith of the prophet (AS) says Qur'aanic language is the language of jannah. Prophet Daud (AS) will be required to read the Qur'aan in the day of Judgement. In Isra wa Miraj, Muhammad (AS) spoke to Allah, which is the tashahuud of the salah. Muhammad (AS) also spoke to Musa (AS) in the process of reduction of the salah to 5 per day. Muhammad spoke to other prophets (AS). Muhammad spoke to Jibril, when they both arrived in Heavens. This was at the station of Sidrat Mutahadah (the station of the farthest Lote tree). When Adam was created as a living human, he was spoken to by Angels, His Lord (SWA). When he and his wife were in jannah the spoke. When they transgressed, Allah spoke to them as they were sent down to earth.

Now in all of these ocassions, tell me what language that was spoken, if not Qur'aanic Arabic? In the introduction to the science of Qur'aan, Allah commanded the Pen to write. And the Mother of the books was written. The mother of the Books was then kept in Lauin Mafuth, in heavens. What language is this book in except in Qur'aanic Arabic? It is in this Book that all "revelations" to the messengers (AS) came from. This include the last of them, the Al Qur'aan.

Since all previous Books, in the hands of the people after the prophets were bastardized, except the Qur'aan which Allah Himself vows to protect, we should therefore reflect about the veracity of "revelatiosn" as a whole. How can humans know which one is authentic and which ones have been played with by man? Allah promised to let us know on the day of judgement, when each will be compared with its portion from the Preserved "Mother of the books". Finally, since the Qur'aan is the final revelation, it has to be Universal, so that no group of people can say that they are not covered under it. This is different from the tribal or limited group revelations of the previous books; Suhuf of Ibrahim, etc, the Torah of Moses, the Sabur of Daud and the Injil of Isa bin Mariam. Have you heard saving the best for last? This is the case, here.

I don't know how similarities in speech inflection of your mama and you explains diversity of language. From what I can intepret on that statement is that inflections are hereditay, language is not. If your mum has a lisp it is concievable that you can inherit that trait, however we do not inherit language that way.

If your proof of stories of ascentions and communing with dead people and angels is evidence that Fusat was the first spoken language. Thats not concrete enough. I can conject a similar story.

You say the revelations were bastardized after the prophets got them insinuating they were all in Arabic, Thats strange, no copies of these manuscripts ever found anywhere.

I guess that;s why they had to be rewritten in the Quran. Quite convinient. wouldn't you say?
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
olabowale:

To have locked you up at 7.00pm, must be a mother, man. I wonder why you haven't told them that you have no religion and therefore to a neutral beat? LOL. Don't get crazy and do that because I suggested it. I don't wanna anybody to say that I egg you on.

There was curfew in Jos when I was there because the bastard slaves of you dangerous and killer God went on rampage and decided to kill off all the enemies of Allah in Jos as commanded in the book of death(Koran). I had to be indoors by 7pm when I was there because of your imaginary fraud of a God (Allah) and his stupid and hopeless slaves. No matter how crazy I become I dont think I can be more crazy than Allah and his stupid slaves.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2009
Get used to long hours of lock down. It will be a long, long lock down in Hell Fire.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
olabowale:

Get used to long hours of lock down. It will be a long, long lock down in Hell Fire.

grin grin grin You wish, I am too big for Allah and his imaginary hell. I will use my urine and quench all the fire that is burning in there. In fact I am too big for you Imaginary Allah, tell him to come and kill me for mocking him. Stupid fraud of a killer God.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2009
olabowale:

have you read surah 19:71? ALL Muslims (except martyrs/suicide bombers) will be the first to be shepherded into hell by an IRREVOCABLE decree of allah. Rather than trying to scare Bindex u're better off preparing for you own long long lock down. grin
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
tonye-t:

You can make use of the suggestions in the link below if you really what an answer to your question.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/feedback/2006/1027.asp
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by ow11(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
I think any answer given here will just be speculation and interpretations based on pre-conceived ideas.

Religious people would use the language of the origins of their religion and some over zealous atheists would even point to one of the khoisan languages as the original language of man and neither has any overwhelming proof so why bother!
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bawomolo(m): 5:25am On Feb 08, 2009
ow11:

I think any answer given here will just be speculation and interpretations based on pre-conceived ideas.

Religious people would use the language of the origins of their religion and some over zealous atheists would even point to one of the khoisan languages as the original language of man and neither has no overwhelming proof so why bother!

i see someone came into this thread with guns blasting.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Horus(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LDPJi0ixI[/flash]

Nuwaupic The Ancient Egiptian Mystery Language

We should all learn Nuwaupic.This is the re-birth of our very own Langage from which all others were derived. This was the first language spoken on this side of the Black Hole. Cuneiform which means Cunei 'wedge' form is the Greek name for Nuwaupic. The Languages Aramic , Syriac, Ancient Babylonian, Ugaric, Chaldean, Akkadian, all use The Cuneiform script, which is one of the used in Ancient Black Egipt, and is in fact the Language of the Nezderaat "Egiptian Dieties" and their descendants on Earth, The Negroids.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Joagbaje(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2010
Many scholars says it's heberew, he spoke in heberew to Moses and the old testament was written in Hebrew. Aslso he spoke to Saul in Hebrew despite the fact that Saul was fluent in roman language, and had roman citizenship being born there etc.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by mrmayor(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2010
First Language of Man is currently spoken in most Nigerian churches, as it the language the Holy Spirit understands, Pastor Joe can confirm it. example.

Ka li ku mli juga jua nana kie ffa iw k we tra nga kai eba ba hyu akfd aldgd ===== "Let Us make man in our own Image"
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by vedaxcool(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^^^

Sounds like gibberish. to me the first Language spoken might not even be in existence as the period of time that elapse between the first man and the current Hebrew/Arabic being spoken will make almost impossible for u to say ADAM spoke Hebrew/Arabic, for instance you will notice that the English in Shakespeare's time is very different from the English we speak now. Simply put it there is a great possibility that the Language being spoken during Adam's time PBUH, might be extinct. But most of the Christian's post do not surprise me as they think Between ADAM and Jesus is Just 6,000 years, that is why they make funny claims about the Hebrew Language forgetting even Aramaic, which is now extinct.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by PastorAIO: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2010
Adam had no need for language. He communicated telepathically. That is the original and pure language. Pure thought.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by mrmayor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Pastor AIO,
Pastor AIO:

Adam had no need for language. He communicated telepathically. That is the original and pure language. Pure thought.

Born-Again / Word of Faith Christians pray, praise, meditate in Tongues; which I'm told is the language of Holy Spirit, God, Jesus, Angels. If Adam had no language how come he named all plants, animal life in Eden! ; shocked .

@ Pastor Joagbaje,

What language did Cain, Abel, Noah, Enoch and even Abraham , who was originally from ( Ur- present day Iran) speak as all of these people predate Hebrew
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by PastorAIO: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
When God was creating the world and everything in it he would say, "let there be so so so so so and so . . . " and it was so.

But this was before Adam had given everything it's name. So I wonder what God was calling them when he was bringing them into being.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by nuclearboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^ Seems it was the heavenly bodies and weather that He "spoke" into being. The others were created (Adam was made and breathed over).
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by MyJoe: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^^ Gen 1 (NIV)

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, [b]"Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. [/b]And God saw that it was good.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by nuclearboy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^^ Not defending anything there, Sir. I believe I see a subtle shift as creation progresses from the impersonal to more personal up until man. And then came woman (which explains the inherent complexity). Language like "created", "made" become more obvious.

Not that any of this adds value to the thread's reason!
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Sweetnecta: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^^^^^Rubbish. As usual.

@Tonye-T: Ask Satan, your defender and friend. He will tell you.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Almuhandis: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2010
cool To know the language ,one must first eliminate the ones we know are not.Hebrew and Arabic and English and French etc and my Izon language are all not the first language. A pre- flood language existed-we should rather sincerely putting our heads together, attempt to know this language
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Jenwitemi(m): 3:43am On Oct 30, 2010
I swear the first language is yoruba, but it was spoken telepathically. God also spoke yoruba during the creation. Don't blame me for my claims for i am a yoruba, see.   grin wink
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by poweredcom(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2010
Hebrew, was the fist language which was spoken i that era.ok there was no damm English.language
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by nuclearboy(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2010
@sweetnecta:

I believe the person I spoke to is mature enough to understand the Bible is a message and not a textbook thus he'd get my point.

Why not tell us what's right rather than just damning another's opinion. Your people are renowned for giving offence whist unable to take same.

But if you feel up to it, today'll be fun
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by chyz1: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2010
Nobody knows and shall ever know.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
@Pastor AIO: « #53 on: Yesterday at 02:07:40 PM »
[Quote]When God was creating the world and everything in it he would say, "let there be so so so so so and so . . . " and it was so.

But this was before Adam had given everything it's name. So I wonder what God was calling them when he was bringing them into being. [/Quote]Good question. The Bible did not address this, directly or indirectly in the mind of our eminent Pastor, his reason for asking or proposing. Can a Biblical scholar help to stave off the embarrassment that the is suffering here? QUran has the answer in Surah Baqarah, Pastor.

@nuclearboy (m): « #54 on: Yesterday at 06:03:23 PM »
[Quote]^^ Seems it was the heavenly bodies and weather that He "spoke" into being. The others were created (Adam was made and breathed over).[/Quote]"Spoke" into being is not meaning created, since they were not there before? Did anyone think that God picked up mud and start shaping it with His Hands, hence the shape of human, and then put His Mouth over the mouth or nostrils of man and breathed into it? If you think it was not a simply command "SPoke" into being was not the case present your proof[s] and Quran had ample Proof[s] against your thinking that God sat like a pottery maker to create Adam.

@MyJoe: « #55 on: Yesterday at 06:22:51 PM »
[Quote]^^^ Gen 1 (NIV)

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.[/Quote]The bold indicates that the result surprised the Biblical God. This is a sign of not All Knowing and not totally Complete in All Abilities. The Quranic God is Competely different, because He is All Knowing,Totally Complete in All Abilities. We truly dont serve the same God.

@nuclearboy (m): « #56 on: Yesterday at 07:38:58 PM »
[Quote]^^^ Not defending anything there, Sir. I believe I see a subtle shift as creation progresses from the impersonal to more personal up until man. And then came woman (which explains the inherent complexity). Language like "created", "made" become more obvious.

Not that any of this adds value to the thread's reason![/Quote]Correct. So the shifting is progressing by your carrying it along. We are nowgoing back to the quest of the Thread; The Origina language of Man. I have to say that it must be same with which God communicated with Adam [AS] and his mate, Hawa.

[Quote]Sweetnecta

Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what undecided
« #57 on: Yesterday at 07:52:44 PM »
Modify message
^^^^^^Rubbish. As usual.

@Tonye-T: Ask Satan, your defender and friend. He will tell you.[/Quote]I affirmed my responses above to those who I responded to and or encouraged to ask their/his friend and patron; Satan, since I assume that he will say that Arabic is superstition, as the actual first language of man.

We do know that the area of the world where Adam and his wife first met after leaving Paradise, settled on earth is today's Makka. We know there is a structure there that is called the First House built for the worship of God. We know that there is a hadith that says Adam was its first human builder. We know that there is a verse of the Quran that calls Makka the mother of the towns. We know there is a hadith that says when God wanted to bring heavens and earth into existence, the mouth piece for the earth, in obedience was Makka, also the first part of the earth that emerged from under water surface.We can see that it is a desert, today. We see that the blessing received by this city is head and shoulders above that of Jerusalem. While from the Quran, Makka, in the process of Final revelation, God orders no permissibility of "disbelievers" in His Complete Oneness must enter Makka. This is not the same with Jerusalem. Anyone who has funds to be there, even if he says he is a Hindu or Buhddist is allowed. Hebrew existed before Ibrahim arrived in Palestine and settled among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Somebody may wish to argue who lived in Makka before Ismail (AS) and his mother. He or she needs to notice that when Ibrahim and Ismail (AS jami'a) were building the Kaaba, there was an existing foundation pattern, which actually was followed by the father and son builders to finally erect the Old structure back to existence after Noah's flood (AS).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? / Misuse Of The Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.