Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? (13326 Views)

Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear / An Encounter With A Ghost. / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by iamdsam: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
All over the world, you hear people talking about ghosts or sprits. Are there really ghosts? If a person dies, is there really a spirit being? If there is, which form? Are they invisible as most people claim? If there are really ghosts as most people claim, have you ever seen one disappear? I like to get your thoughts on this one @all Nairalanders
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
I believe there are ghost,but i never seen one.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by RedLight1: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2013
there is nothing like ghost... u die, u dead..... the reason people believe in heaven is the same reason they believe i ghost .... they are all nothing but fiction to brainwash people to fear the unknown

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by manny4life(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^

Go tell that to real witnesses of paranormal activity.

Ghosts are REAL.. That you haven't experienced one is good for you not to believe, but it does exist. Even science has proved it using different scientific equipment.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by jeffoski(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Na wa o , see grammar
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Kadata(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
"Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear" ??

#seriously??

Whatever happened to correct English
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Damlesky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
jeffoski: Na wa o , see grammar
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by claremont(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
manny4life: ^^^

Ghosts are REAL.. That you haven't experienced one is good for you not to believe, but it does exist. Even science has proved it using different scientific equipment.
Where is the scientific proof?!

@OP: I don't believe in the existence of ghosts.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Castos(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
manny4life: ^^^

like?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
HAVE YOU EVER A GHOST DISAPPEAR

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes,in Africa Magic Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by aspabay(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear?

Which kind English be this?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by barackosama(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ghost?? Lol ....i dant believe all this shit!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by manny4life(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Go to SYFY, they have answered a lot of ghost answer using different systems.

I try not to watch that because it does creep me out, but if you guys don't mind, I can look up their programs so that you can go to their website and see tools/resources they use.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by pwiz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
To even think that the title is wrong and same thing on Nairaland front page.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by kalishay: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yea I've seen one!!!we talked n after fews hours dissappeared!!and that same ghost came urging me to come n follow him which I refused..it took prayers n fasting from family for my salvation
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by dulphines: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kadata: "Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear" ??

#seriously??

Whatever happened to correct English
The topic is about Ghost and disappearance, expect words to disappear too.grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by a1solution: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have seen many Eg ghost workers, ghost writers etc etc etc. Add urs!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by babseg(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
aspabay: Have You Ever A Ghost Disappear?

Which kind English be this?

You guys should know say na mistake

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by dulphines: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
ka-li-sha..y:
Yea I've seen one!!!we talked n after fews hours dissappeared!!and that same ghost came urging me to come n follow him which I refused..it took prayers n fasting from family for my salvation
You would have asked the Ghost to go get some good cash from the bank. No mind me oh, seriously u get mind sha!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
i saw many in home video
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by barackosama(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Okija_juju: HAVE YOU EVER A GHOST DISAPPEAR

Mr Grammer, cnt you use your Grammer tech to Understand that its just a Mistake??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Detonatorrex(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
in a Nollywood movie..yeahgrin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by mkmyers45(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
manny4life: Go to SYFY, they have answered a lot of ghost answer using different systems.

I try not to watch that because it does creep me out, but if you guys don't mind, I can look up their programs so that you can go to their website and see tools/resources they use.

STFY WHAT?

GUY where is your proof?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by caesaraba(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
No. And I hope I never see it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yes as a kid I saw Wili-wili disappearing and Nchelem running for her dear life grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Smartjeezy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
I saw my dad Ghost twice last year...
For real.
I told my mom about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Adanyebe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ OP WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE GRAVEYARDS OR MORTUARIES TO ASK THAT QUESTION? OR DOES NAIRALAND LOOK LIKE A PLACE FOR THE DEAD? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
I guess I have seen a ghost in Nollywood lipsrsealed.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by Dfrenzy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have seen Ghostmode, phyno n olamide

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? by BroRhema(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have, and it was in a dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Why Are Most Gospel Artistes Not Used As Brand Ambassadors? / what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.