Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills (870 Views)

Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by bolajigiwa: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
As anybody taken time to observe these 3 politicians deliver speeches and make public presentation?.

Which one of them in your opinion is the best in public presentation?. Lets hear from you.

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Public presentation?
JK, no sentiment...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2015
No nigerian politician can stand fashola when it comes to rhetoric and eloquence. He defeated jK and koro hands down at the 2007 guber debate. All he promised he almost delivered if not for PDP led FG that starved him of funds.

Ambo is an economist with experience. We need that to push lagos forward.

As for JK.....he's just kidding.
He speaks from both sides of his lying mouth. Empty promises all the way. If indeed he has bold ideas, how come he couldn't use one to move his 4x4 pharmacy shop to greater heights? He's just kidding jor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by bolajigiwa: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Seriously on public presentation I will pour my heart out for Jimi Agbaje, though BRF is a born orator and a public presenter.
Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by tynusky: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
No nigerian politician can stand fashola when it comes to rhetoric and eloquence. He defeated jK and koro hands down at the 2007 guber debate. All he promised he almost delivered if not for PDP led FG that starved him of funds.

Ambo is an economist with experience. We need that to push lagos forward.

As for JK.....he's just kidding.
He speaks from both sides of his lying mouth. Empty promises all the way. If indeed he has bold ideas, how come he couldn't use one to move his 4x4 pharmacy shop to greater heights? He's just kidding jor.

Na public presentation dem take dey lead? Leadership is in d spirit not I see ambode as a better leader

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by eastman11: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
JK is the best

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Jk210(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
JK was born with a silver spoon- I believe the current GTBank MD is a relative so expectedly he had a posh upbringing which reflects in his oratory prowess.

Ambode on the other hand had an humble beginning rising to where he did through a dint of hard work just like Fashola who's from a middle class background.

Fashola beats them both hands down followed by Jk and of course Ambode.

However it would be harebrained to think Jk is a better candidate owing to his oratorial prowess. Leadership is not just about smooth talking, if it were most conmen would have been famous world leaders. Rather leadership is about strenght of character, being principled and selling your vision to people without being divisive. Jk's campaign style of pitching tribe against tribe already shows desperation, a significant character flaw.

I don't think he'd be a good leader

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by eastman11: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Jk210:
JK was born with a silver spoon- I believe the current GTBank MD is a relative so expectedly he had a posh upbringing which reflects in his oratory prowess.

Ambode on the other hand had an humble beginning rising to where he did through a dint of hard work just like Fashola who's from a middle class background.

Fashola beats them both hands down followed by Jk and of course Ambode.

However it would be harebrained to think Jk is a better candidate owing to his oratorial prowess. Leadership is not just about smooth talking, if it were most conmen would have been famous world leaders. Rather leadership is about strenght of character, being principled and selling your vision to people without being divisive. Jk's campaign style of pitching tribe against tribe already shows desperation, a significant character flaw.

I don't think he'd be a good leader
You have no brain in your skull.
Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by bolajigiwa: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Hit like for Ambo and Share for JK

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
tynusky:

Na public presentation dem take dey lead? Leadership is in d spirit not I see ambode as a better leader
if Jimi agbaje has leadership spirit, how come he hasn't led his pharmacy beyond the level of a small shop?

He's just kidding jor. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2015
eastman11:

You have no brain in your skull.
counter what he said, instead of spewing trash.
Re: Photos: Rate BRF,AMBO And JK On Their Public Presentation Skills by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
bolajigiwa:
Seriously on public presentation I will pour my heart out for Jimi Agbaje, though BRF is a born orator and a public presenter.
he should go host AY show cos what we need is an administrator in the like of fashola which ambode represents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Celebration Goin On Now In Ph. Pics / Igbos Need This Lesson ; Appreciation By Yoruba Non-indigenes / MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.