Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman (27514 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Triton1996(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2017
As against the earlier call by some concerned bodies for christians to come out enmasse for a protest march to the Abuja DSS office on Monday as Apostle Johnson Suleman honours its invitation, the servant of God through his ministry, Omega Fire Ministries Inc, has urged caution against any form of protest for the sake of peace.

The Department of State Security (DSS) had sent a formal invitation to Apostle Johnson Suleman to appear before its officials on Monday 30th January 2017.

In a statement signed by the OFM Admin, Pastor David Apelorioye, the ministry pleads;

“We ask all Christians to stay away from the planned protest and pray for the nation. We can almost agree that this is not a war but an invitation.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is a man of God and has the love of the nation at heart, we do not want anybody or group to use the current situation to create anarchy in the system.

He appreciates the love and support received so far since the attempted arrest and he wishes that we crown this efforts with a call to pray rather than the protest march.

Once again, we urge Christians to pray fervently for the peace of the nation and the nullification of the plans of the enemies of this nation.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/dss-saga-apostle-suleman-cautions-against-protests-urges-prayer-for-nigeria/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Sirdan247(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2017
ok
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Frankyboy1(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Great response from a man of God!The message has been sent, we Can't be taken for a ride anymore, as no one has monopoly of violence!it's now time to mend broken fences!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by subtlemee(f): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2017
I love this man of God

30 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by religionisbad(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
OK o

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by luvinhubby(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Good one.

Watching these cows called DSS closely.

31 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by dahunsy(f): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# DSS would not do rubbish.....are they mad?

8 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by sarrki(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
This is what I call wisdom

A reset mode botton as been pressed

Better for you apostle

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by sarrki(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# DSS would not do rubbish.....are they mad?

Is he Greater than the country?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by smogup: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
What has DSS don to this man to make him change so quickly?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by sarrki(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Great response from a man of God!The message has been sent, we Can't be taken for a ride anymore, as no one has monopoly of violence!it's now time to mend broken fences!

Nop sis

He saw mene mene Tekel lufasi

Them know dey tell man say rain dey fall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2017
smogup:

grin

We call it factory reset or better still you can call it self reboot.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by 7lives: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Better for you apostle
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by rusher14: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Good.

But he still has an invitation. It would be wise he honours it.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Iamwrath: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2017
who would have protested for him anyways ?

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Funlordjnr: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2017
dahunsy:
u are IDIOT did i say anything of suchimams dat preach hates every friday ve dey bin invited? El rufai dat pays killer herdsmen to stop killing...has he bin invited?? U people will just open ur mouth n talk anyhow....because u think no one can TRACE U ryt?

Sarrki asked a valid question? He did not insult you or anyone? so what is the point of this your senseless and stupid reply? Or are you still hungry?

By the way are you the one that will trace him? I did not know you were related to 007! Come on get away from here!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Kondomatic(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Better for you apostle
You know wisdom but you lack it.
You're gradually becoming irrelevant like those kids in romance section.

How about you take a break like your Aso Rock Master?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by dahunsy(f): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Sarrki asked a valid question? He did not insult you or anyone? so what is the point of this your senseless and stupid reply? Or are you stilll hungry?

By the way are you the one that will trace him? I did not know you were related to 007! Come on get away from here!
Neva underestimate d power of morons......when they come togeda......i wudn't dignify u wit a reply....go play some where am busy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by malware: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017
luvinhubby:
Good one.

Watching these cows called DSS closely.

Lolz... Cows he said... Come and collect Nnamdi Kanu from the cows na.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by IVORY2009(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
rusher14:
Good.
But he still has an invitation. It would be wise he honours it.
ofcourse he will, dss are they not human?
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Funlordjnr: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
dahunsy:

Neva underestimate d power of morons......when they come togeda......i wudn't dignify u wit a reply....go play some where am busy

Anyone reading both our posts on this thread can clearly determine the frustrated person that descended from a clan of _morons!

Please go and have some breakfast! I know "owu is real in your world" hence the painment ! Lmfao!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2017
smogup:
He still maintain his stand

1 Like

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
The only reason why I wouldn't join the protest is because I did not vote for Buhari.

Those who should protest are those who made biased decisions to cast their votes solely based on tribalism. They should be the ones trying to make amends by risking their lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by holyokoto(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Good!

But it still baffles me that our DSS has no single shame. Last year in Benue house of Assembly, the president MACBAN of Fulani herdsmen came out plainly claiming they killed people because their Cows were killed, no arrest was made, numerous Killings has taken place in Southern Kaduna no arrest was made, and they have the strength tp arrest someone over hate speech. SHAME!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by BizBayo: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
God will fight for you pastor. Stay blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by SalomonKane: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
So it's safe to say the moslems and Christians, with their annoying zeal for out doing each other are among the set of people causing trouble in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by wolesmile(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
I once saw a video of the testimony of an OFM member who escaped the clutches of death in the hands of ritualists. The girl, right there in the church in the presence of the apostle, narrated, in vivid detail, how she was taken from one shrine to another, but the butcher's knives couldn't harm her as she was being protected by her OFM wristband with the pix of apostle Suleiman. The narration looked like something out of Nollywood movie. Only a brainwashed fool will believe it.
When Suleiman asked his members to start killing Fulani herdsmen, my first thought was, "Is he afraid his members are of little faith, or that he no longer trust in God to protect them?"

But reality is when you're faced with Gun trotting, hefty looking DSS operatives. When you are the type that's been living a fake life, you will start singing a different song.
I thought he will just drive into their premises, alone, without lawyers, and the power of the holy spirit will overwhelm them there, and they will start singing his high praises. That, to me, would've been the miracle of the millennium!

10 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
they should stay away from a protest and pray?

if freeze should call yaa'll yahoo boy pastors now people will complain.

politicians and religious leaders are our biggest problems in this country, they divide us between tribal and religious lines.

14 Likes

Re: Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman by Originality007: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
g

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.