Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars (1049 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Hybrid Cars / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou / What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Co nairalanders i great u all. i know they are auto guros hear to do justice to this question. my first car was manual and i want to get an automatic transmision car this time and will like to know the disadvantage of automatic transmission cars over manual. wise contribution pls
Re: Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am an auto guro,. grin hence I advice you always top up your auto transmission abro atf...especially Nissan murano.,. Do this and thank me later!
Re: Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars by curtislist: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
These days the Auto tranny technology has greatly improved beyond the troubles of old. In fact it'll be a disadvantage for you to acquire a manual now since it is receiving lesser attention in auto manufacturing sector.

If you want to enjoy auto go for cars as from 2005 and beyond.

Advertise now on www.curtislist.com
It's free! Plus gain more audience on your products and services. Meet credible traders on Curtislist classifieds.

Try n see d diff is clear

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Automatic Trasnmision Cars by airlord2020: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
The only thing u have to do on auto cars is to make sure the transmission is serviced with manufacturers recommended oil. Make sure the oil level is also as it should be and u will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls / Honda Pilot 2003 / Honda Redesign Accord 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.