Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. (31267 Views)

Snapshot Of Discussion Between Buhari And Fashola Ahead Of Tomorrows Inauguratio / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / Against Tomorrows Election.....this Soldiers Are Intimidating!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by faezol(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
DukeNija:

If Igbo's are known for these vices, what are the Yoruba's known for? Abi una no get identity?
This goes to show that there's only one ethnic group in Nigeria. Igbo
Hey man. This is a yoruba land with all th atrocity u guys commit here in lagos u still have the guts to say what are the yoruba known for . Bro just try go back village and continue with yo farm work wida hunger no go hammer yo life. #Rubish
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by voxpopp: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
oruzuruzu1ofnija:

I love this meh gbayi

I forgot to add that they are the inventors of baby factories in Nigeria too grin

Very creative people. How would our economy develop if not for their baby factories grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by CR77(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
ewu igbo
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Ayiose(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

WE DON'T NEED YOUR MESSAGE SIR. SAFE JOURNEY TO OTUEKE.

#buhari and Ambode we know
Normal humans and indeed Nigerians need d msg.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lovely messages. Anyway, sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by tolustx(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Dey call us cowards cos we look at them and laff at their folly without taking action.

This time, I and my goons are ready for action

The truth is bitter. What Kunle Afolayan said is true but instead of call dos guys to caution dem, they take offense. And we all, under d guise of 'one Nigeria' pamper dem, and critisize people that say d truth. I don't know any solution to dis menace sha. We shudnt be discussing dis here tho. This thread is not meant for dat.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by nasoeb: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
The best of buhari will for ever remain a second to GEJ.
No matter the best buhari gives Nigeria he can never ever earn global respect like GEJ

GEJ the Father of Modern Democracy in Nigeria (FMDN)
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=uselessgoat post=32563013]

Lalasticlala ban this fool[/quotlelolz]
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by joshuaidibia(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

GROW UP,KID!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by M4gunners: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
GEJ keep showing our past Leaders hw politics is been done in western World.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by uchennaq(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
USELESS POST.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
A sane and civilized thriving cosmopolitan city is a city where there's law and order, and things are highly regulated to the highest standards. Look at New York, Paris, California, Rome, Shanghai, Hong Kong et al. Those are civilized societies in which Lagos should be modeled after.

Now let's take a cursory look at why Igbos are deeply against Lagos being like those cities, despite the fact that, they contribute little or nothing to the Lagos treasury (Lagos makes most of its money from big companies/multinationals, banks, seaports, airport etc..), apart from constitute nuisance everywhere with substandard products, crime, rituals, illegal shops and trading, prostitution, piracy etc,. Igbos can't thrive in a civilized society.

Igbos are pests we need to rid off Lagos to create a better, sane, and civilized cosmopolitan city. They're a nuisance that create chaos and destroy everything they touch. Hence development has been elusive to Igboland. Igbo dominated markets in Lagos are also the dirtiest crime infested markets in the state. It is high time we put an end to all these for a better Lagos.

Operation kick Igbos out of Lagos; QUALITY over QUANTITY.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2296762_unnamed6_jpegff1273b089fe33fc75b3544c7fcd5bdf
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by babajero(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

igbos are prostitutes but almost all yoruba family have a single mother, and a pregnant girl who dont know who impregnated her, while the boys Will be going around looking for who to collect money from.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by missionmex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

if heart attack kill u we will all know the reason. He who GOD has bless no man can curse.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by DukeNija(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
faezol:

Hey man. This is a yoruba land with all th atrocity u guys commit here in lagos u still have the guts to say what are the yoruba known for . Bro just try go back village and continue with yo farm work wida hunger no go hammer yo life. #Rubish

Its bad enough that you are ignorant, you are also foolish.
Please leave Lagos and visit Oyo state, Ekiti state and Ogun state and see the level of poverty, hunger, decay the people are subjected to.
Anyway, its not your fault, but just so you know, Lagos is my village cos I was born here. Lagos is no mans land.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by omarhlichanwa: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
May your days be long sir!
UrennaNkoli:
This was shared on his Facebook page.

As Nigeria returns to the polls tomorrow, I encourage all registered voters to come out en masse and exercise their right to vote. I have instructed our security agents to fully facilitate the right of Nigerians to choose leaders of their choice at the gubernatorial and assembly levels by remaining non partisan and ensuring that we all vote in a secure environment. Because of their sacrifice in securing our nation, we can all be confident to come out and vote our conscience all over the federation. I urge contestants to respect the will of the people as we promote a new Nigeria that is a pacesetter and light bearer in the practice of democratic politics without bitterness. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ

https://m.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Rexyl(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
ritux:

Brief, simple and straight to the point. No long speech.

God bless Nigeria,
God bless GEJ our hero
God bless GMB

Blessed are those wishing others well. God bless Jonathan for his message of hope and assurance. He has made our politicians understand that the fall of a man is not the end of his life and they don't need to shed blood because of their selfish interests. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO WANT PEACE FOR OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by geezzzyy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

I forgot to add that they are the inventors of baby factories in Nigeria too grin

Very creative people. How would our economy develop if not for their baby factories grin

You are a fo0l... Nigeria will be much better without people like you..

(I'm not Igbo)
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Amazo: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
efilefun:
Chaii defeat makes people really humble ooo, imagine he cant even go around to campaign for his governors anymore... pelle. You should have taken control of your administration from day 1 and never allow mama pieces and other self centered politicians decide for you and moreover you were always quick to shift blames on opposition parties and never owned up to any allegations, even the much talked about chibok girls, you said it was a mere rumor and that of the ekitigate, even after listening to the audio chaiii bros u no do well..

Anyways we got someone whose name alone had thrown confusion into the camp of the corrupt ones, imagine madueke and ogar disguising like boko haram members on mission, fayose that was gallivanting around in your administration has gone silent and humble, FFK now reasons like a human again, Okupe has gone silent, Bode George already going on exile, Obanikoro now as gentle as a sleeping cat and their oga kpatakpata MAMA PIECES now got a ZIP and PADLOCK on her lips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These pictures though grin
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

See this useless goat.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by martineverest(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
U must be a pdp man
joshuaidibia:
GROW UP,KID!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Yehman(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Animal!
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by faezol(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Its bad enough that you are ignorant, you are also foolish.
Please leave Lagos and visit Oyo state, Ekiti state and Ogun state and see the level of poverty, hunger, decay the people are subjected to.
Anyway, its not your fault, but just so you know, Lagos is my village cos I was born here. Lagos is no mans land.
You can imagine a gibrish talk from an amnesia. You said Lagos is ur village, u were born here, not knowing you are pointing @ ur home village with ur left finger. . U this jonathan, well its not ur fault u are suffering from orubebe u need jegamicin,. Go see ur doctor
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Sanguine77(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Attention seeker, baba werey
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by geezzzyy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sir.. Have you asked yourself why other South Western, Yoruba dominated States are not as developed as Lagos?

Here is why:
1) Lagos was previously the capital city of Nigeria.. Hence, the first set of multi national companies had their head quarters in Lagos. And oil revenue in the 70's and 80's was concentrated to the development of Lagos.

2) The Apapa sea port: Hence, the first set of imported products were brought to Lagos.. Note that these early importers where Igbos and southerners like Ibru..

Now that we know that Lagos was not developed solely by the effort of Yorubas.. How dare you come here and insult Igbos and blame them for all the ills in Lagos.. They are not Saints but we have a lot to thank them for.. Stop this tribalism..

LordExecutioner:

A sane and civilized thriving cosmopolitan city is a city where there's law and order, and things are highly regulated to the highest standards. Look at New York, Paris, California, Rome, Shanghai, Hong Kong et al. Those are civilized societies in which Lagos should be modeled after.

Now let's take a cursory look at why Igbos are deeply against Lagos being like those cities, despite the fact that, they contribute little or nothing to the Lagos treasury (Lagos makes most of its money from big companies/multinationals, banks, seaports, airport etc..), apart from constitute nuisance everywhere with substandard products, crime, rituals, illegal shops and trading, prostitution, piracy etc,. Igbos can't thrive in a civilized society.

Igbos are pests we need to rid off Lagos to create a better, sane, and civilized cosmopolitan city. They're a nuisance that create chaos and destroy everything they touch. Hence development has been elusive to Igboland. Igbo dominated markets in Lagos are also the dirtiest crime infested markets in the state. It is high time we put an end to all these for a better Lagos.

Operation kick Igbos out of Lagos; QUALITY over QUANTITY.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2296762_unnamed6_jpegff1273b089fe33fc75b3544c7fcd5bdf
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Mbediogu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

With what you just posted. you almost set us back by 300 years, however I am grateful and thank you for shutting up your buccal septic tank and oral soakaway pit.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by coolviv: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

There is a large and bountiful market for these goods and services in Lagos, that's why the business is thriving.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by Mbediogu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

With what you just posted. you almost set us back by 300 years, however I am grateful and thank you for shutting up your buccal septic tank and oral soakaway pit.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by chi4ik4(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
efilefun:
Chaii defeat makes people really humble ooo, imagine he cant even go around to campaign for his governors anymore... pelle. You should have taken control of your administration from day 1 and never allow mama pieces and other self centered politicians decide for you and moreover you were always quick to shift blames on opposition parties and never owned up to any allegations, even the much talked about chibok girls, you said it was a mere rumor and that of the ekitigate, even after listening to the audio chaiii bros u no do well..

Anyways we got someone whose name alone had thrown confusion into the camp of the corrupt ones, imagine madueke and ogar disguising like boko haram members on mission, fayose that was gallivanting around in your administration has gone silent and humble, FFK now reasons like a human again, Okupe has gone silent, Bode George already going on exile, Obanikoro now as gentle as a sleeping cat and their oga kpatakpata MAMA PIECES now got a ZIP and PADLOCK on her lips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
stupid comment, were u not taught manners at home? must insult GEJ always? why can't u think of something good for yourself?
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
martineverest:
U must be a pdp man
Lol. yea o my broda. d guy post was way out of line. Wetn Gej evn do dem sef? Till hm jump inside lagoon before dem go rest.
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by chi4ik4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
my love & respect for GEJ is growing by the day; the best President ever & African icon, I hail you. GEJ the hero
Re: President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
point out the insult directed to GEJ, you need to think for how to better your own life instead of spewing trash on my post...
chi4ik4:
stupid comment, were u not taught manners at home? must insult GEJ always? why can't u think of something good for yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash. / Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.