Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) (42224 Views)

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by justwise(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

How I wish PDP and GEJ in particular heed to this Prophecy, took advantage and avoid being embarrassed by the People's General. This man is truly the bomb. Shout out to you my Prophet wink By the way, I don't think we still need PDP in this country again. There should rise a better opposition.

I respect people who predict football score line before the match than your dodgy pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by kobonaire(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2015
How I wish PDP and GEJ in particular heed to this Prophecy, took advantage and avoid being embarrassed by the People's General. This man is truly the bomb. Shout out to you my Prophet wink By the way, I don't think we still need PDP in this country again. There should rise a better opposition.

in my opinion he's a bombastic charlatan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by arsetalks(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2015
His recent prophecy that GEJ would win and he did not has already override the previous one.

He knows f*ck all. Zilch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dwayni: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Someone tell him to shut his fraud mouth up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by kobonaire(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2015
M4gunners:
I prophesied that 2018 World Cup in Russia is going to be won by a non African Country.
you have challenged our darling eagles .... just you watch
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Horlufemi(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2015
All these their prerecorded prophecies. I'm sure there is a video somewhere that says PDP will win.

where is the dark cloud of the elections.

abegi.

I still repeat the office of the prophet is invalid. Jesus is the last prophet. Yes there are prophecies but the office if a prophet is invalid.

Read your Bible. Stop being fooled.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by yinkeys(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2015
kobonaire:
I don't believe in this eagles, I believe in Manu Garba's boys

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by yinkeys(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2015
kobonaire:
I don't believe in this eagles, I believe in Manu Garba's boys(flying eagles)

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=samuelson06 post=32562231]

Yes o. He is my Prophet for life. So proud of him cheesy GEJ tried averting the prophecy with all his might but failed woefully. This is why the man of God called him to calm down and give up for the People's General while INEC were yet to round up collating the election results. Respect to Prophet TB Joshua!!!

You are so delusional and gullible.
If your prophet's prophecies are so accurate why did you not make it public b4 d gubernatorial elections were conducted? Tell me, is dis d manner prophets in d Bible operate? Claiming they prophecied an event only after the event has manifested.
Pls, go get a life and stop bin a mumu for one pastor

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by jennybright(f): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2015
justwise:

How come he did not see the collapse of his own church?

There are certain things beyond us. Being a born again Christian doesn't mean you will not be tempted.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by petkoffDrake(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store. Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout "change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps

after shouting change like this... within 48 hrs, he/she will find himself/herself in the REHABILITATION CENTRE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Why don't you post it earlier before the presidential election why is it now you are Posting it. If it was pdp that won you will still paste a video of TB joshua's prediction of pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by justwise(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2015
jennybright:

There are certain things beyond us. Being a born again Christian doesn't mean you will not be tempted.

Yes TB Joshua can't resist the temptation to lie and deceive his gullible members

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Justicealh3(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2015
THANK U TB 4 TELL THEM.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by driand(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Adegbemigunjosh:

Just be mindful of what you say or write about men of God.Even if TB Joshua was a fake Prophet,Since he said God called him then u suld be careful.I pity u, wen pipu are saying bad tinz about men of God just keep quiet n go ur way...
you tell him to stop making a fool of himself

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by driand(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2015
T.B Joshua didn't say anything real in that video, he was only guessing, and playing mind games with his dull followers, actually if we want to analyze that video critically, the first and second seen were not in Nigeria, because he said "coming to your country here I see a new political party" and T.B Joshua is a Nigerian and has been on this country ever since, so why the "coming to your country"
2, that video was tagged 2010 which we are not sure if it's true, but if it's true then the man must be joking, because I can't imagine a prophet in 2014 giving prophecy of 2019 that's simply insane, when you have 2015 there,
3, the man never said anything specific as to who would win or any specific events or outcome of 5he election, meanwhile, I'm no prophet but I'm you chech my time line you would see where I predicted the exact outcome of the election, had it been this man who predicted what I predicted by now he would have gone to CNN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Boller: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2221774/election-prophecies-what-prophet-t.b

I don tired for this pastors jare. Are we not predicting right or wrong in football betting? What then d big deal here. Enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
Well i dont have anything against all the prophets prophesying

But to be frank.. mere looking at the date (2010) you would know that prophecy was meant for 2011 elections and that of 2013 is something every real follower of politics was expecting since the letter war started btw OBJ and Jonathan and i am sure if the sweeping wasn't done this year another prophecy would have gone on air again

Also with the rate of miracle and stuffs being shown on TV i wonder why we still have lots of destitute loitering around Ikotun where the church is being situated.

Zubby77 should have alot of info to dish out on this... the real #ozoigbodu1

Blame the idiotts that should have been reading their physics books to know about dynamics rather than listening to a criminal whose house killed over a 100 people and still walking free and talking trash on TV.

Whatever stopped him from seeing his own house collapsing.

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dammytosh: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
Well i dont have anything against all the prophets prophesying

But to be frank.. mere looking at the date (2010) you would know that prophecy was meant for 2011 elections and that of 2013 is something every real follower of politics was expecting since the letter war started btw OBJ and Jonathan and i am sure if the sweeping wasn't done this year another prophecy would have gone on air again

Also with the rate of miracle and stuffs being shown on TV i wonder why we still have lots of destitute loitering around Ikotun where the church is being situated.

Zubby77 should have alot of info to dish out on this... the real #ozoigbodu1

U get sense.

Man of God was simply permutating. in 2010, ACN and CPC were talking about merger which fail at die minute when Tinubu demanded the resignation letter of Bakare in advance.

So the prophesy was simply for 2011.

I can as well predict Plane crash in Nigeria and wait till 2040 and bring a video that a Man of God predicted it in 2015.

I love Elijah of Old. See prophecy and differenciate it from Permutation and Watching combination of CNN, Channels, AlJazeeral & BBC

7 Elisha replied, “Hear the word of the Lord. This is what the Lord says: About this time tomorrow, a seah[a] of the finest flour will sell for a shekel[b] and two seahs[c] of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria.”

2 The officer on whose arm the king was leaning said to the man of God, “Look, even if the Lord should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?”

“You will see it with your own eyes,” answered Elisha, “but you will not eat any of it!”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Lovexme(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2015
How come we never get to see or read about the prophecies until they've happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by mightycrown1(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] IS IT POWER OF PRAYERS THAT CHANGED THESE ITEMS OF APOSTLE SULEMAN 2015 PROPHESY OR WHAT?

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus,
he will not win Kaduna election.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan
declared winner. APC Pray!

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by redcliff: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

People should not be deceived as to the fact that if a man predicts the future he is truly a child of God. Sometimes its a natural gift just like how people have the gift of running fast or being intelligent. Lastly, the devil also knows the future to an extent
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by redcliff: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] IS IT POWER OF PRAYERS THAT CHANGED THESE ITEMS OF APOSTLE SULEMAN 2015 PROPHESY OR WHAT?

he will not win Kaduna election

[/size]

Maybe he meant nuhu ribadu.. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dammytosh: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2015
redcliff:

People should not be deceived as to the fact that if a man predicts the future he is truly a child of God. Sometimes its a natural gift just like how people have the gift of running fast or being intelligent. Lastly, the devil also knows the future to an extent

redcliff what future did he predict self ? This are simple permutations based on the information you have.

So i should say.

1. A woman will become Governor of Lagos State.

2. A woman will become vice president.

3. Fire fire fire in Aso rock.

It does not matter if any of the 3 above happens in 50 years time, i am a prophet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dammytosh: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
mightycrown1:

he will not win Kaduna election.

[/size]

PERMUTATION GONE WRONG. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One prophet even said Lawyers will make a ot of money this year.

Now that Defeats are conceeded with reckless abandon, we go see who will go to court.

What brand of Orijin did he drink that made him see Rochas Defect to PDP. It must be an expired one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by driand(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
why are you guys always like this? First of all, he said he saw a big party emerging to unseat PDP, he didn't mention a particular year or date. He also said he does not support any party for you to be talking about praying for GEJ to win. And lastly, this is not just a clip released, these are regular video recordings from his church services that people get to cut from the full clip to show peeps. Moreover, if you will like to know his prophecies before hand, you'll need to always stay glued to emmanuel TV because he says them at random. Not a fan of his, but I criticise objectively... cheers..

AT the bolded,
1, he didn't say the will unseat pdp grin
2, pdp can never rule forever, even a dunce knows that, grin
and he didn't give a specific time which makes the prophecy invalid for any occasion. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by dammytosh: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Horlufemi:
All these their prerecorded prophecies. I'm sure there is a video somewhere that says PDP will win.

where is the dark cloud of the elections.

abegi.

I still repeat the office of the prophet is invalid. Jesus is the last prophet. Yes there are prophecies but the office if a prophet is invalid.

Read your Bible. Stop being fooled.

The office of the prophet is still valid. Just that a lot of fraudsters keyed into it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by darnley16(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Let the Mods update front page na, this shiit has been no 1 for too long , mtchwwww
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by cole265(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
RUBBISH!!! Who cares about the goatish prophet. Hissed and exit thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.