Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Help 4 Ican - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help 4 Ican (1644 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help 4 Ican by ebubepaul(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2006
I want 2 know how 2 register 4 ICAN.
Re: Help 4 Ican by Icejay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
If you are in Lagos visit ICAN office at Ebutte metta and purchase the membership form for N500.The registration fee is N3000(bankdraft).You'll get all the info you need when you get to ICAN office.Visit www.ican-ngr.org for more info
Re: Help 4 Ican by bechex(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2006
Icejay:

If you are in Lagos visit ICAN office at Ebutte metta and purchase the membership form for N500.The registration fee is N3000(bankdraft).You'll get all the info you need when you get to ICAN office.Visit www.ican-ngr.org for more info
Yeah thats right, the registration process takes about a month, but if u want to apply for exemption from some papers or levels of the exam then it will take another one month from the date of the application for exemption. Just visit the ICAN website ok. wink
Re: Help 4 Ican by tinu16(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi, ebubepaul

am a staff at ICAN office and also a member of nairaland, if u come down to ICAN office jst ask for me Miss Akodu for necessary assistance, thx smiley
Re: Help 4 Ican by Leks(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hello Tinu,I would want to know if I can apply for exemption and still write this diet pe 2 exams.Since u r an insider I know u should be in the best position to tell me what to do.
waitiiiiiig, and tanx in advance
Re: Help 4 Ican by kg(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2006
It's good you want to know but there is something superior to ICAN and it will give you an edge, it's called ACCA

You can send me an email and I'll link you up, no strings attached, no catch.

(1) (Reply)

Certified Professional In Supply Management [CPSM] / Sexy Female Mechanic Spotted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.