Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most (1333 Views)

Did Humans Really Evolve From Apelike Creatures? / Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? / My Trips To Heaven,hades And Under The Ocean,other Visions And Visitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by nurenga(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
what trips me most of all the creatures of GOD is the human being. GOD has made man to produce more men and women. He turned sperm into a waterlike substance and later it becomes a foetus and subsequently into a baby. I tell you this is beyond ones imagination and look at the way our body has also been made to be so adaptive to any enviroment. OMO this GOD is wonderful, if i continue on how the human being is still tripping me i wont let you say anything cos i will not stop
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by kiki(f): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
everythin he made if just amaze me when i stare and somthings somtimes and i'll i can say is he is great
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by EmemJU(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
The fishes in the waters are amazing. The sky, oceans, stars. Go to beach and u'l re
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by clocky(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
women are wonderful creations of God wink
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by kiki(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwwww dat is so sweet
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by nilla(f): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
the peacock - cos of its numerous colors
the chameleon - cos of how it can change its colors
and of course humans - cos we are so smart smiley smiley
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by iice(f): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2006
Mostly creatures of the sea. .
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by jesuseun1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2006
God in awesome! He is the first architech ,THe bible says in Him we live ,move and have our being.what amazes me is how He created heaven and earth,the sun ,moon,stars and all the galaxies it is so so amazing.The human mind cant just comprehend it.

can u imagine the size of the sun is x4 of the moon,
the sun is billion of miles away from the earth,yet we still feel the impact,the smallest star is bigger than the earth,they look so small because they are billions of miles away from the earth,the earth revolves and at the same time rotates round the sun,water occupy 70% of the whole earth surface ,the moon does not have its own light yet if is call moonlight,can u imagine the forces behind the sea waves .

Another thing that amazes me about God is the ability he gave men to twist his tongue to speak different languages . Nigeria alone we have over 400 tribes speaking differents languages.

All Glory be unto our God,the creator of the universe.
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2006
the male gender of humans ~awesome creatures ~ grin
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2006
lioness:

the male gender of humans ~awesome creatures ~ grin

Why males?? i hope the reason is not what i am thinking
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2006
lol! Exactly what ur thinking of.
Gettolove:

Why males?? i hope the reason is not what i am thinking
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
lioness:

lol! Exactly what your thinking of.
grin grin grin grin
pls can you tell me cos if i dont know it we are both lost
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
Get closer let me wisper it into your ears wink
Gettolove:

grin grin grin grin
please can you tell me because if i don't know it we are both lost
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Hugoboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
whutelse but the female anatomy!!*nice work*
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
lioness:

Get closer let me wisper it into your ears wink
ho no!!!! if i can get so close to hear that i may sleep there and never want to leave again grin kiss
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
grin grin IMAO
Gettolove:

ho no!!!! if i can get so close to hear that i may sleep there and never want to leave again grin kiss
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2006
lioness:

grin grin IMAO

OH!!! lioness you are going to make me cry cry
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2006
Your lucky crying is free, wink So go ahead and cry me a river grin
Gettolove:

OH!!! lioness you are going to make me cry cry
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2006
A river!!! i cant cry that much honey may be a 2 minute cry
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2006
A 2 minute cry!!!!! Thats no cry, thats onion in your eyes shocked
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2006
ok i will cry a river only if you tell me what trips you in a man, what makes it so awesome
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2006
But i asked u to come closer so i can whisper it into your ears wink
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2006
I think this is logical and you know its not so difficult to actually come closer but i hope it will not be only a whisper im getting  wink
  lucky me i am also an awesome creature
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2006
ohhh!, lets give it a rest already embarassed

Too much analysis leads to paralysis.
U wld have brought dem ears a long time abi u dey fear? ~~ i no be tyson grin~~
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
lioness:

ohhh!, lets give it a rest already embarassed

Too much analysis leads to paralysis.
U would have brought them ears a long time abi u dey fear? ~~ i no be tyson grin~~

dint get this
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2006
Gettolove says -- Lioness tell me
Lioness says -- come closer
Gettolove -- plays hard to get
Lioness -- plays along
Gettolove comes again - lioness tell me
Lioness says - come closer so i can tell u
Gettolove -- starts playing hard to get again
Lioness decides to give it a rest undecided

Get it Now grin
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2006
You teased me grin grin please stop it i like it wink
thanks for those chats
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by lioness(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
kiss
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by nilla(f): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
offtopic shocked !
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by jaybaby(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
e-v-e-r-y kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Of God's Creatures Trips You Most by Gettolove(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2007
THE HUMAN BEIGN IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING CREATED BY GOD.

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Religion? / Why Dont We Observe The Sabbath Day! / The Golden Message To The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.