Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. (57464 Views)

Photo: Obasanjo Graduates From National Open University Of Nigeria / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / See Photo Of Obasanjo Using The Selfie Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by osayuking(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Decale:

At least he's more important than you or any of your family and 8 successive generations will ever be
you are a fool just check your self well,you will understand what ℓ mean by you are a FOOL
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by propershot: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin Please send us one of those pics Baba
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by LAX89(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
LMAyedun:
This Old baba shaa!
Very playful old man, his grand kids will really enjoy him.

Old, but still very young within[/b]

Except for the wickedness of his heart. Review his wife's, son's and daughter's assessment of him. Read his book, and see how he painted everyone else as the devil, and himself as the victim saint, then judge what manner of man he is.[/
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Dinhodinho(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
INFORMATION IS ON AIR NOW, APC IS THUMB PRINTING BALLOT PAPERS IN EJIGBO RIGHT NOW, SECURITY AGENCIES AND INEC TAKE NOTE.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Bifwoli: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dis ugly Yoruba should be using a mirror stick to have a good look at himself instead.

Mirror,mirror on a stick,who's the fairest of all yorubas?
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by gbongbo6070(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Since you people don't want us to be leader of tomorow, why can't you let us be for all this.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Tolubory(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin baba himself
baba sabi wetin dey in vogue nah
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by tirex(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
this man never seems to be bothered about what anybody says....he'll live long...
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by omooba2015(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Baba is a free person, I m very close to him.... He plays alots,jokes, very funny
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by abiolag(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Baba always doing somtyn funny since 1800
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Decale:

At least he's more important than you or any of your family and 8 successive generations will ever be
datz harsh
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by stephenqueen: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
shioooooooooooooooooor. agbaya
Make baba no flex ba,padi jeki baba jaye Ori e oooo
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
stephenqueen:

Make baba no flex ba,padi jeki baba jaye Ori e oooo

no mind d agbaya
him no wan die
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by stephenqueen: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

no mind d agbaya
him no wan die
Go kill amu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2015
stephenqueen:

Go kill amu undecided undecided undecided

wink wink wink
u don high ni?
wey my gun sef?
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by stephenqueen: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

wink wink wink
u don high ni?
wey my gun sef?
Gun ke,if na play stop amu ooooo undecided undecided undecided
You no say ma wife don get belle
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by CHANGELAGOS: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2015
BABA
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Gbam!
Well said madam.
tit:
this is what the clown stole billions of dollars for
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by totorimi: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2015
HAS HE STOPPED COURSING GEJ. SO NO MORE WORK FOR HIM TO DO THAN TO BE POSING FOR SELFIE. SMH
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2015
LMAyedun:
This Old baba shaa!
Very playful old man, his grand kids will really enjoy him.

Old, but still very young within

Yes, his grandkids will enjoy him having sex with their wives.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by buskie13(m): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Decale:

you are very foolish o...wat concerns his family n generations...

are u getting paid for that fvcking useless comment u put up there?

and who are you to dictate the future
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by huptin(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:

Are you sure he has grand kids or kids for him by his son's wives since he was sleeping with them.

Fvcking irritating civil war coward that keeps lying to claim the glory for the cessation of the war

Tufiakwa

He is not laying claim to it.... he did it. He stayed and fight on his feet rather than flee to Abidjan Thats what makes him a real man.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by fatytoy333(m): 4:10am On Apr 11, 2015
tit:
Your comment itself shows that you are the clown #youmustbeobolangido grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by moneytalks86(m): 5:10am On Apr 11, 2015
grin tongue
tit:
Where you go hide? how market? hope you have relocated bck 2 otueke... shame no dey catch h u nw.? Yimu grin
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Bifwoli:
Dis ugly Yoruba should be using a mirror stick to have a good look at himself instead.
Mirror,mirror on a stick,who's the fairest of all yorubas?
See comments from civil war victims. Considering the havoc this man wrecked on your aging generation, one would understand where these hate is coming from. Hate as much as you want, Gen. Obasanjo was a damn fine soldier, an elder statesman and a de-tribalised Nigerian. He has also achieved many feats no one in your generation of ethnic bigots can ever achieve. Who will vote for anyone from your region with your clannish mentality?
And btw, the last time I checked, all men with trumpet nose are your kinsmen. You're uglier than you think.

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by agarawu23(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
I hope you are joking wink
cheesy
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2015
ericessien24:
I'm sure he was paid for this

Pay Obasanjo !!!

U must be a comedian.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Bifwoli: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2015
naijamark:

See comments from civil war victims. Considering the havoc this man wrecked on your aging generation, one would understand where these hate is coming from. Hate as much as you want, Gen. Obasanjo was a damn fine soldier, an elder statesman and a de-tribalised Nigerian. He has also achieved many feats no one in your generation of ethnic bigots can ever achiever.
And btw, the last time I checked, all men with trumpet nose are your kinsmen. You're uglier than you think.

Hahaha,you really made my day no matter how very,very mistaken you actually sound.Generalizations can always make you lead to wrong conclusions.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Bifwoli:

Hahaha,you really made my day no matter how very,very mistaken you actually sound.Generalizations can always make you lead to wrong conclusions.

Here's the reason I put the picture of your "handsome" kinsmen. Dem fine no be small. Here's more

Bifwoli:
Ijaws and Igbos ...the most blessed tribes of Nigeria-they've got business and leadership acumen.The two should always be allocated topmost positions in government to lead Nigeria to the promised land.

God bless and protect these 2 annointed tribes.

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2015
agarawu23:
you dis baba leave all these for we children of tommorow since u PPl can't leave politics for us
uuhn! Children of tomorow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.