Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. (57462 Views)

Photo: Obasanjo Graduates From National Open University Of Nigeria / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / See Photo Of Obasanjo Using The Selfie Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Moheat(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Decale:

At least he's more important than you or any of your family and 8 successive generations will ever be

He is not asking you about success! He said the man is ugly! Simple. .....even the billions he stole won't make him look handsome.

BTW! no member of your family too is successful nah!
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Moheat(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
freeborn76:

You can't help but love this dude; he is what many his age wish they were. The fact that he can still laugh at himself, dance skelewu as an international observer and still remain vocal and politically relevant 8 years after he left the saddle shows some inner strength and self assurance. I know haters here go spew nonsense, but hear me, baba doesn't give a Bleep whether or not you like him. At 79, the man no get anything to prove to any baga. Tuale baba! Nuff respect!

Rant on son!
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Decryptor(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidozieude:
Obasanjo is finer than u. See his wide nose and broken glasses. Ugly mofo.

Come..this fool..e be like say you be homo o! You have been so obsessed with me for over 2 weeks trolling on my comments. I cover my nyash with the blood of Jesus...abeg, go look for your type o. I date women not boys or men.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Decryptor(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] WHAT IS THIS OSU SAYING. HIS UGLINESS IS BETTER THAN YOUR FLAT AND WIDE HEAD [/size]

OBJ is ugly just like your wide nosed father and all the men in your lineage. He is from the Gorilla Family Tree...so what's your own animal ancestry? Apes i guess! grin grin grin Bast.ard!
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by AfricanApple(f): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by mightycrown1(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Decryptor:

OBJ is ugly just like your wide nosed father and all the men in your lineage. He is from the Gorilla Family Tree...so what's your own animal ancestry? Apes i guess! grin grin grin Bast.ard!

WHAT SENSE CAN THIS KIND OF HEAD STRUCTURED HUMAN BEING MAKE BETTER THAN THIS. ERAN YEMOJA

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Jibsonified(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, and u don't realise u urself might have been ignorant as to not know dat in some parts of d world its just called monopod?

Even if I did 'itk' with regards to dis post by not researching first to know tis called a selfie stikc in other parts of d world, tis only d op dat has d right to speakk as uve done.

Hmmm... Thank God you said I might be ignorant of the fact it's called Monopod which I well know about, and Thank God you know that you are suffering from "itk".

And that is me exercising my right to respond to you tongue smiley
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jibsonified:

Hmmm... Thank God you said I might be ignorant of the fact it's called Monopod which I well know about, and Thank God you know that you are suffering from "itk".

And that is me exercising my right to respond to you tongue smiley
I'm not suffering from itk, twas just an instance I did 'itk'. I've admitted my fault , how bout u?
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Jibsonified(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

I'm not suffering from itk, twas just an instance I did 'itk'. I've admitted my fault , how bout u?

Anything for you MiLady-Noble enough to admit, Pardon me for responding on behalf of the OP, I'm just a Knight in Shinning Armour, I can be yours too, u know cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jibsonified:

Anything for you MiLady-Noble enough to admit, Pardon me for responding on behalf of the OP, I'm just a Knight in Shinning Armour, I can be yours too, u know cheesy wink
Not a chance.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Jibsonified(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

Not a chance.

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout, I like that *singing* Miss Independent...
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jibsonified:

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout, I like that *singing* Miss Independent...
U go sing tire.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by Jibsonified(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

U go sing tire.

... And you go qoute taya
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by ofiko123(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
I blame the gods for this.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. by bbmoringa: 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
olu77:
grin his real talent is comedy. Infact he is wasting his time farming

Sight of a thousand laugh
Wastg his time in farming,see your rotten mouth,his success in agric can feed your entire village!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.