Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,271 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! (65718 Views)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by boogyman(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2015
medamillion:
CLICK SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by boogyman(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2015
medamillion:
CLICK LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE
abgaje is d man, forget d party he's in. Dis is democracy n not demonstration of craze practiced by d so called jagaban. Mmssshhhhheeewwwww......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2015
this jk is getting popular ooo. election are gonna tight for real

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by spokesboy: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2015
medamillion:

Mr Electorate, does the like button say "don't click me"?
Medamillion, you are a very biased umpire for using " share" instead of "like" for Ambode. Some people inadvertently clicked like for him.
Please, don't bring your sentiments and ethnic bias here.
Can you justify your fraudulent use of "share" for APC

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by bravesoul247(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2015
APC was clamouring for change during the just concluded presidential elections, anyway they have won and its not like I'm against Buhari winning ooo buh let's face the facts, what aided Buhari massive win in the North? I learnt that even underage pple were voting hereby enabling Buhari to win yet Jonathan still didn't talk or complain despite the fact that his cabinets told him to go to the tribunal to counter the massive 1.9million win for Buhari in Kano. Now, if APC dears to utter any gibberish after Agbaje wins(of course I know he will win by God's grace) then APC never meant well for us.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by usbcable(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2015
usbcable:
Has any of you lot sat down to look at the profile of the deputies being put forwars by both parties.
See their profiles below and judge for yourself not out of sentiments but with great honesty.

DR IDIAT OLURANTI ADEBULE---- SECRETARY TO THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT

Dr Idiat Oluranti Adebule was born in Lagos State to the family of Idowu-Esho of Ojo Alaworo in Ojo local government area of the State.

She began her early education at Awori College, ojo. Thereafter, she proceeded on admission to the Lagos State University, ojo, for a course that led to the award of Bachelor of Art in Education (B.A. Ed) degree in Islamic Studies in 1992. She was back at the same institution for a master’s degree (M.Ed) in curriculum studies and passed out successfully in 1997. Much later, she had a certificate in early childhood development curriculum and school administration and assessment from the Nigeria Institute of International Education Association in 2006. Still thirsting for knowledge, she enrolled and completed her doctorate degree (PhD) in curriculum studies in 2012, once again, at the Lagos State University.

Dr Adebule began her working career as an academic at Lagos State College of Primary Education (LACOPED), Noforija, Epe as a lecturer in the department of Religious Studies and later transferred her service to the Lagos State University as a lecturer in the department of curriculum studies and later language Arts and social studies in the faculty of Education.

While in the university, she served as member of various university committees which included, “committee on establishment of LASU International Secondary School”, “LASU staff school monitoring committee”, member, Association of Learners, and was the co-ordinator, LASU Sandwich Degree Programme, Osun State College of Education, Ilesha Campus.

Her political experience and sojourn began when she was appointed as a commissioner 1 in the Lagos State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM), now Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office, by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from October 2000 to February 2005 and later as board member of the Lagos State Scholarship Board from February 2005 to November 2005.

Dr Adebule was appointed and sworn in as the Secretary to the State Government by the Governor of Lagos state, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) in July, 2011.

A consummate writer, Dr Adebule, has several local, national and international publications to her credit. These include, “Reading The Objective Of Universal Basic Education in Nigeria”, “The Imperative of Religion and peace in the Quest for Sustainable Development in Nigeria: The Plateau State Experience”, “The Effective Use of Educational Technology for Religious Teaching: Learning amongst Secondary Schools in Lagos State, Nigeria” to mention a few.

A wife, a mother, a mentor, a believer in the development of future leaders and a politician of repute, Dr Adebule’s interests include reading, travelling and community service.
Source: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/principalofficers.php?k=2707

ALHAJA SAFURAT OLAYINKA ABDULKARIM
Alhaja Safurat Olayinka Abdulkarim was born 23rd June 1961 to the Muslim family of Mr. Abdulmananu Mofolorunsho Layode and Mrs. Risikat Ayinke Layode, Safurat has her roots in the indigenous Egun and Awori extractions of Lagos.

Her father hailed from Layode compound in Awhonjigoh Quarters, Badagry, while her mother came from the famous Akibon family, a lineage of warriors from Akogun Compound in Iba Town, in present day Ojo Local Government.

With a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Ado-Ekiti in 2007, Safurat began her educational life in Ansar-ud-Deen Primary School, Badagry, Lagos, between 1966 and 1972.

From 1975 to 1980, she attended Government Teachers’ College, Badagry, where she obtained a Teacher’s Grade II Certificate.

She thereafter proceeded to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, from 1985 to 1987 for an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accounting, followed by a Higher National Diploma (HND) from the Kano State Polytechnic (1990).

In 2006, she completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management from the University of Ado-Ekiti.

Starting out in her career as an Accounting Officer with Bintu Binta Trading Company, Kano, in 1987, Mrs. Abdulkarim later returned to the South-West, where she rose to become the General Manager of the Ikeja, Lagos-based Disk Engineering Limited (1990 to 1996), and thereafter Managing Director of Transmit Network (1996 to 1999).

Between 1998 and 1999, this staunch member of the Nasrul-Lahi-l-Fatih Society of Nigeria (NASFAT) was appointed Vice Chairman and Supervisory Councillor in the Caretaker Committee of Badagry Local Government.

Safurat is married to Wing-Commander Bala Abdulkarim (Rtd), with whom she has children
Source: http://jimiagbaje.com/team-member/alhaja-safurat-abdulkarim/

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by usbcable(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2015
OP is inconsistent with election modalities.

shares + likes for Ambode is more than shares + likes for Agbaje.

medallion you don dabaru the election.

Ambode will still carry the day regardless of your cheating antics

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by chibecanglobal(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2015
MrIncrediible:

This was not a free and fair election. Both candidates were supposed to have the "like button" as their "ballot papers". Your process was biased and a failed one.
but for the better part of the exercise Ambo was on the lead
idont think that has snything to do with it. As time goes it may flip back the other way
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by boogyman(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje is the man irrespective of the party he finds him self in. My people let us practice democracy and not demonstration of craze like who the so called jagaban has lead us into in Lagos, (the great market of Africa). Remember the great prophet FELA ANIKLAPO KUTI has warned us. So shine ur eyes shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Doubleoo(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2015
With this poll I can see that JK is winning. Logically, where the OP said "share" for abode, most people who prefer JK will automatically click "like" since it sounds as "share" for ambode and "like" for JK. The same thing where he says "like" for JK, those who prefer ambode would automatically click "share" for him because it sounds like "like" for JK and "share" for ambode. However, this is based on logic, and not bias.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by superstar1(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Don't let PDP's goat eats Lagos Yam.

Vote wisely Vote Ambode.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by dguizman(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2015
[i][/i]All I want is JIMI BATIFEORI OMOAGBAJE.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by usbcable(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Doubleoo:
With this poll I can see that JK is winning. Logically, where the OP said "share" for abode, most people who prefer JK will automatically click "like" since it sounds as "share" for ambode and "like" for JK. The same thing where he says "like" for JK, those who prefer ambode would automatically click "share" for him because it sounds like "like" for JK and "share" for ambode. However, this is based on logic, and not bias.
meaning the electoral process has a great flaw in it and election is inconclusive as there will be double voting and too many void votes.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Lilshorecords(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2015
jk won close thread!
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by dguizman(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Lilshorecords:
jk won close thread!
shikena
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Pedagogue: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by honourhim: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
usbcable:

meaning the electoral process has a great flaw in it and election is inconclusive as there will be double voting and too many void votes.

Why una dey cry na? The D-day is here. Go out and vote. Anybody who wins is still a yoruba man.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by hucienda: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
wooow... shocked didn't know Agbaje was this popular.

Today will be really interesting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by femmy2010(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Just Kidding
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Osakah24(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Let the best man win and let his opponent be man enough to congratulate the winner.(thats under no mago mago)

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by medamillion(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2015
spokesboy:

Medamillion, you are a very biased umpire for using " share" instead of "like" for Ambode. Some people inadvertently clicked like for him.
Please, don't bring your sentiments and ethnic bias here.
Can you justify your fraudulent use of "share" for APC

The recently concluded Nairaland election was won by Amode, the same SHARE button was used for him, you guys should just follow simple instruction, click SHARE (simple!)
usbcable:
OP is inconsistent with election modalities.
shares + likes for Ambode is more than shares + likes for Agbaje.
medallion you don dabaru the election.
Ambode will still carry the day regardless of your cheating antics
ndcide:
this kind of like / share things is absolute nonsense.
reason is this. An APC supporter can type insult against GEJ or Agbaje in a thread that does not warrant such post and you'll see more than 150 likes. and you wonder who is it with a brain and conscience will click like for such thing.
it's absolute nonsense.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Emakateinjector: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2015
let God decide d best candidate, because he is d God dt knwa d end b4 d very begining. Bt man look at d outward, while God looks inward. May his will b done.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by medamillion(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2015
MrIncrediible:

This was not a free and fair election. Both candidates were supposed to have the "like button" as their "ballot papers". Your process was biased and a failed one.
The recently concluded Nairaland election was won by Ambode, the same SHARE button was used for him, you guys should just follow simple instruction, click SHARE (simple!)
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by udokpuenyi(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2015
medamillion:

The recently concluded Nairaland election was won by Ambode, the same SHARE button was used for him, you guys should just follow simple instruction, click SHARE (simple!)

Provided it did not turn out in their favour , never expect them to accept it, it has been their attitude over and over again
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by bewla(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2015
let us c dis in many way be for we vote who have the interest of lagos in heart one is a business man the order is a tout and a thief. the first build and empire and employ is family and friends to guard it for is interest the order c what the man is doing he fight is way to become minister and order soldier to burn our bus down contest to b governor shoot on any one that refuse to support him were a winner was decided by a vote that is more then d accredited number of people that vote so if u c me as a thief what about u .

he who have no sin let him cast the first stone
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Joeoku78: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos is too big to be left in the hands of the opposition the PDP. Lagos has suffered for so long in the hands of fed govt being in the wing of the opposition. Today lagos is going to be in line with the fed govt party of APC if the people agree. Vote for Ambode of the APC for governor to align lagos with fed govt of APC

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by bewla(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
bravesoul247:
APC was clamouring for change during the just concluded presidential elections, anyway they have won and its not like I'm against Buhari winning ooo buh let's face the facts, what aided Buhari massive win in the North? I learnt that even underage pple were voting hereby enabling Buhari to win yet Jonathan still didn't talk or complain despite the fact that his cabinets told him to go to the tribunal to counter the massive 1.9million win for Buhari in Kano. Now, if APC dears to utter any gibberish after Agbaje wins(of course I know he will win by God's grace) then APC never meant well for us.
and AMBODE will lose by devil wish abi nigeria and our way of calling god in every tin en
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Jimmy Agbaje for where, he'll destroy Lagos and turn it into a playground for political thieves. If you don't appreciate Lagos state government then you are ungrateful and wicked. If you like vote the wrong person.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by medamillion(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
udokpuenyi:

Provided it did not turn out in their favour , never expect them to accept it, it has been their attitude over and over again
I don't know why many Orubebes are just many on Nairaland. I am a passionate APC supporter but on this one, I must play the Jega role.

Let the best man win.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Pedagogue: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2015
I'm not a tribalist.

However, events in the last few days have confirmed to me the importance of thinking deeply before taking decisions.

For many reasons, I thought the guber election in Lagos will be about voting for Ambode or Agbaje based on their campaign promises and perceived competence.

Little did I know that there are some alarming undercurrents that many people do not know about.

I was opportuned to be at a programme where a top Igbo PDP chieftain was present.

Apart from subtly telling the audience that 'APC is a Yoruba party' , he also made it very clear that "Igbos will soon take over Lagos". Hear him: "We have 3 Ibo House of Representatives members. In 2019, an Igbo man will be a Deputy Governor. In 2023, an Igbo man will become the Governor of Lagos state".

That forum opened my eyes to many things. Although an Igbo man, or anybody for that matter has every right to have a say where he lives; the idea of voting based on ethnic considerations and provincial interests is what I frown at.

If Agbaje wins, some people will say he won because of their support and will justify their long-held assertion that they own Lagos.

Although Agbaje is Yoruba, his politics is definitely not Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by Deepfreezer(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Mo..rons like you don't know Lagos has not been hijacked or kidnapped
You can't rescue what is freely moving and doing well
Fu...cktard
slowpoke bastard son of a cheap whoree. you are so stupid to observe that Lagos would have been far better If she weren't suffering in the clutches of TINUBU.

HOLD ON!!! biotch stay clear off my post If you don't want to be traced and bleeped up.
Re: Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! by bravesoul247(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
bewla:
and AMBODE will lose by devil wish abi nigeria and our way of calling god in every tin en
my niqqa, else u say u are an atheist.. If I choose to call God I think its ma biz and nobody's

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.